Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Daar Communication Dividend Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daar Communication Dividend Payment (8444 Views)

Time To Reap The Dividend Of Mmm / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend / How To Claim My Shares Dividend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daar Communication Dividend Payment by olumite2014(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
I bought a shares from Daar communications in 2007 and till now,have not receive any dividend payment from them. They only send the certificate to me in 2008. I make several complaints on their website and I send several mail to their official e mail address but no response.
Please am I the only one affected ?

Has anybody receive dividend payment from daar communication or is the whole process a fraud?

I want to make enquiry before taking legal action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Austin234(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Am with u on this. Same here

2 Likes

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by olumite2014(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please help to move this post to front page. It is wrong to be legally duped in ones own country.

2 Likes

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Lalaska(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Guy, look for their financial statements and review it. If they have not made profit, then there will be NO dividend.

Also try and attend their next AGM and make your complaints as a valid shareholder. You can move a motion to remove their management if youre not satisfied with their performance.

2 Likes

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2015
Mr Olumide, I'm sorry but I think your money has entered "voice mail."

Even my brother who bought their so called shares hasn't receive any dividend till date. So you aren't the only one.

In my opinion, I think the owners were looking for a way to raise funds for their company and the stock exchange was the idea route for that. I doubt they had intentions of paying dividend.

A company that's owning their staff salaries will hardly declare profit.

# my 10 kobo#

3 Likes

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
I have the shares too. To the best of my knowledge, DAARCOM has not paid any dividend since inception. It was only in 2014 that it declared a bonus of 1:2. However, the bonus is yet to take effect in my CSCS account.

There is no doubt that DAARCOM is a bad company to invest in.

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by all4gud(m): 4:09am On Jul 23, 2015
I haven't.
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by obiachina(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
i bought share in 2008 till date i have not receive any certificate or any form of document that i bought share in DAAR communication.

I don't know there is way out to receive my certificate of share that i bought.
Thanks. please call or text me on 08032299736

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by makjay4realll(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
i also bought shares from them in 2007..till date i havent received certificate, no divident nothing..no news about anything..n my mony gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by sammie21(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please oh someone should enlighten me too oh,My old man bought shares from Transcorp in the year 2007...since then no info again till now..pls any info will be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by realnas(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
sammie21:
Please oh someone should enlighten me too oh,My old man bought shares from Transcorp in the year 2007...since then no info again till now..pls any info will be appreciated.
meet ur father's stock broker with a copy of the share certificate ,the broker might charge u a small amount for the whole process. Hope u hv ur cscs account number, tax receipts and utility bill ie either nepa or water bill alld best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by doritolfx: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Majority of Naija shares are manipulated,they are not profitable and can't manage the structure well dnt expect dividend payment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by realnas(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
doritolfx:
Majority of Naija shares are manipulated,they are not profitable and can't manage the structure well dnt expect dividend payment
oga the nse might not be perfect but it is stil a decent bourse with a lot of good companies wth solid fundamentals and good revenue generatin capacity ,u shuldntgo out of ur way and demonize the entire market based on the irresponsible actions of daar group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by doritolfx: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
@realnas i'm not disputing the entire stock market is this or that.I'm a financial portfolio manager and a macro finance analyst our companies are fraudulent in the operations of public funds.

I dont have the strength to say much to bring things to light here but since the 2007/2009 post economic recession window most countries started reforms to curb their stock market system to better and effectively manage funds without/or with less manipulation since then,as of recently many nations are counting the years or rating the levels of achievement in this direction since then.

Tell me what NSE has done similar to this since recession time ?

As a professional economist they will expose more.tired.later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by chenygirl: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please i bought share from them too,same 2008 and i onoly got my certificate.PLease how do i go about it.Anyone can help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Emusan(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
chenygirl:
Please i bought share from them too,same 2008 and i onoly got my certificate.PLease how do i go about it.Anyone can help.

I was looking for a file today and I suddenly stumbled on DAAR Certificate it was then I remembered that I bought share with them.

please who can furnish us with latest happening about DAAR communication's share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by FirstCounsel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Some of you guys got certificates. I bought shares and didn't receive any certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Jumoby1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Any Help House?
I also bought about 1000 shares of DAAR COMMUNICATION but no certificate recieved non any other similar document.

Any info to help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by olumite2014(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please front page ooo. Let's hear peoples opinion
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by comtem2011: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Same here since 2008, no dividend apart from certificate.
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by joecrack(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
It is obvious we were scammed, I checked on First Registrars the guys managing Daar shares and was told nothing has been paid, off the record the lady told me not to expect anything cuz Daar communications have been recording losses year in, year out. I googled to really get more information and stumbled on this:

https://investdata.com.ng/2017/11/10-year-investors-await-daar-communications-first-dividend-payout/

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by gragragra(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Wonder how & why Raymond Dokpesi isn't in jail yet. Bought N7,000 (mumsy added 3k to top my 4k savings) shares @ N5 per share in 2007, was just leaving sec school. I only received certificate in 2008, 13 years gone, not a kobo paid as dividends.

I think Dokpesi just used the NSE as a means to an end to salvage his dying business. I'm going to attend their next AGM, I'll arrange boys from Oshodi & Isale Eko, they'll beat him up & scatter the place, i must collect my 7k.

BASTARD Olori ibu
���

Lalaska:
Guy, look for their financial statements and review it. If they have not made profit, then there will be NO dividend.

Also try and attend their next AGM and make your complaints as a valid shareholder. You can move a motion to remove their management if youre not satisfied with their performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Lalaska(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
gragragra:
Wonder how & why Raymond Dokpesi isn't in jail yet. Bought N7,000 (mumsy added 3k to top my 4k savings) shares @ N5 per share in 2007, was just leaving sec school. I only received certificate in 2008, 13 years gone, not a kobo paid as dividends.

I think Dokpesi just used the NSE as a means to an end to salvage his dying business. I'm going to attend their next AGM, I'll arrange boys from Oshodi & Isale Eko, they'll beat him up & scatter the place, i must collect my 7k.

BASTARD Olori ibu
���

That was a scam. Do they still have AGMs
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by pointstores(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nawa
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by kunleweb: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Here to laugh

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Ogbeniadebayo(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2020
I'm in this category too.
Since 2008.

I tink we can come 2geda to get a broker
or separatelyy to look into dis matter..

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
olumite2014:
I bought a shares from Daar communications in 2007 and till now,have not receive any dividend payment from them. They only send the certificate to me in 2008. I make several complaints on their website and I send several mail to their official e mail address but no response.

Has anybody receive dividend payment from daar communication or is the whole process a fraud?

This money entered voicemail a long time ago!

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Akorid1: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ogbeniadebayo:
I'm in this category too.
Since 2008.

I tink we can come 2geda to get a broker
or separatelyy to look into dis matter..

My uncle is also on this page with you oo. He bought shares with them on February 2008 and he's yet to receive any kobo since then. I am of the opinion that we should come together to get a broker. You can reach me on 07066455201 if interested in this matter.

1 Like

Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by olumite2014(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
That is the country we found ourselves in. Scam everywhere
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by comtem2011: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
olumite2014:

you are not the only one o, same here.
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by Kobicove(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
gragragra:

BASTARD Olori ibu
���

grin
Re: Daar Communication Dividend Payment by jamace(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
My people, my people. We entered one chance o. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Trading(live) Whatsapp Community / Harsh Economic Environment Crashes Corporate Earnings / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.