Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? (43043 Views)

Oyo Governor Abiola Ajimobi Reunites With His Predecessor In London. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by prettyboi1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
As much as I usually don't agree with Barcanista, I must really say I've noticed a more objective side of him recently. Even though, I still don't agree with many of his criticisms, I'm quite delighted that he now tries to focus on issues rather than digging up his personal hatred. This, in my opinion is how to debate and criticize with sense.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
OP,u dey form blogger for nairaland the way u are going u go just die i mean real death for nothing.

a word is enuf

Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove, plz can someone give me a reason why this poster should not be banned forever from this forum for threatening other's life here...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove, plz can someone give me a reason why this poster should not be banned forever from this forum for threatening other's life here...
Don't mind that ediot, he's a sissy, can't kill a goat. Talk is cheap, he can't do barca nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by azimibraun: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
What has Buhari not done; and why has he not done them and are those things too late to be done; has he got 1month to serve as president or 4 years? Answers please.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by koife(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
In all sincerity, d worst of buhari in 21 days is better than gej 6yrs, gej was a curse to nigeria.
Well researched fact will suffice...stopmspewimg fallacy you normad!

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by nortcentrallord(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
austinvsb1:
While i have never joined others to berate your contributions while noticing them, i am starting to believe in people's accusations that you actively seek attention like your life depended on it with intelligently constructed jargons in the name of analysis.

You certainly are good with words and one can understand why jonathanians like Ichidodo, Mogidi, Severusnape et al suffering from P.E.M.D (Post_Election_Mental_Disorder) rejoice at the sight of your name. Your new found hate for buhari can only increase your blood pressure, thus reducing your lifespan while he delivers the dividend of democracy to Nigerians.

That being said, only you and your ilks have determined to remain blind to the significant developments that have been witnessed since buharis’s ascension. Starting from America’s pledge of 5million usd for the joint task force through G7’s promises of support to the release of 21million USD by Buhari’s FG for the fight against Boko Haram, the present day government have easily achieved more than its predecessor. That you choose to ignore this developments bearing in mind that the government of the day is just 3 weeks old shows how pathetic your person is. *continues*

Wake up from ur slumber. America itself is in depth. Nobody signs off 5 billion or million usd to some African country without getting more in return. What was the agreement before they pledged that? A wise leader doesn't solve a problem of today and @ the same time create another one for the future. That is the very reason we are where we are today. You can never be more intelligent than the Americans. Its their trade and they are well seasoned in it.

5 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Go and lick your wounds joor tongue

4 years is still veeeeeeerrrrrrrrry far away cheesy

Wtf.......as long as you're running Rivers State ,no shaking my friend . wink

We dey like Dele. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can say that again my friend . grin

We got our eyes on him because these janjawiids wants him out of the equation .But dem dun put leg for abokki shiit. grin

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by azimibraun: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
No answers yet? Ppl who claim to be Objective. Am waiting o! What has Buhari not done right in 21days? Is he serving a 1 month term or a 4yr term?

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by emsheddy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
elldeb101:
I think we should all stop this party affiliation thing and be objective. yes, PMB has not done anything since he came on board. it is still early days yet but what I can't take is pro PMB camp claiming that he has done more than Gej in his less than 1 month in office. whoever really believes that needs to grow up in their thinking and purge themselves of party and ethnicity blindness. PMB has done nothing. but it is too early to judge him.
God bless u richly for me....Honestly, we are our own problems.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
koife:

Well researched fact will suffice...stopmspewimg fallacy you normad!
Boys dey talk sha. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
sleekp1:

Don't mind that ediot, he's a sissy, can't kill a goat. Talk is cheap, he can't do barca nothing.

Not about what he can do to barcanista or anybody... but the need that we need to start isolating such animals from humans...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by oyetundedavid: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
In all sincerity, d worst of buhari in 21 days is better than gej 6yrs, gej was a curse to nigeria.

Rather u will say GEJ is a curse to your entire Family.. pauper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
austinvsb1:
While i have never joined others to berate your contributions while noticing them, i am starting to believe in people's accusations that you actively seek attention like your life depended on it with intelligently constructed jargons in the name of analysis.

You certainly are good with words and one can understand why jonathanians like Ichidodo, Mogidi, Severusnape et al suffering from P.E.M.D (Post_Election_Mental_Disorder) rejoice at the sight of your name. Your new found hate for buhari can only increase your blood pressure, thus reducing your lifespan while he delivers the dividend of democracy to Nigerians.

That being said, only you and your ilks have determined to remain blind to the significant developments that have been witnessed since buharis’s ascension. Starting from America’s pledge of 5million usd for the joint task force through G7’s promises of support to the release of 21million USD by Buhari’s FG for the fight against Boko Haram, the present day government have easily achieved more than its predecessor. That you choose to ignore this developments bearing in mind that the government of the day is just 3 weeks old shows how pathetic your person is. *continues*

Your post tells more about your mental state....

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by IBBG(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lies is ubiquitous as air to APC. Those guys can lie such dat even satan looks like a learner. Thumbs up barcanista, continue to turn up d heat on dem so dat they'll know dat Nigerians are becoming wiser everyday and no longer dat ignorant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by azimibraun: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Are you guys avoiding my questions? I don't mind getting answers tomorrow. So take all the time to think. Objective ppl indeed. You all can join me in enjoying Sam Cooke's " change is gonna come" that's what am playing right now. U guys need a dose of positivism.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dammytosh: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
My boss, unfortunately for them, their personal attacks are nothing but exercise in futility.

Your pay cheque is fatter than that. You will never be bothered.

You are writing this long article to appraise a Government inaugurated less than a Month ago ?

I am not surprised because you started writing thrash even before the handing over was done.

So i expect a lot of long paid brainless write ups from you.

-You were no where to be found when Aircrafts were ordered for sale.
-You were no where to be found when he reduced delegates from 200+ to less than 40, hence reducing cost.

You bury your head in shame and come out at any given opportunity to write nonsense.

Unfortunately, you likers can not read your long articles for them to know how watery the content is.

They read the headling, click like and scream Sai Baganiska smiley
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
azimibraun:
No answers yet? Ppl who claim to be Objective. Am waiting o! What has Buhari not done right in 21days? Is he serving a 1 month term or a 4yr term?

Why was Liar Mohamed saying Buhari has achieved more than Jonathan in 21 days? What has Buhari actually done for his party to make such statement?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not about what he can do to barcanista or anybody... but the need that we need to start isolating such animals from humans...

Got you bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dammytosh: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
sunkoye:
As soon as barcanista get "Alert"...he will start singing a new song... cheesy

You get it.

Unfortunately the ignorant, Like 'clickers' have no idea.

What a platform for him to also pay and out any crap on the front page.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
4Horsemen:

Spot on
And another believer just echoed my words.

Barcanista , tell em mofos to go fucck themselves.

I got nothing to contribute and argue over Buhari's tendencies to make suicidal policies and I think we should give him time to fail unless he retraces his Gambari footsteps . grin

Where is my mizmycoli when you needed her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by TippyTop(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

Your pay cheque is fatter than that. You will never be bothered.

You are writing this long article to appraise a Government inaugurated less than a Month ago ?

I am not surprised because you started writing thrash even before the handing over was done.

So i expect a lot of long paid brainless write ups from you.

-You were no where to be found when Aircrafts were ordered for sale.
-You were no where to be found when he reduced delegates from 200+ to less than 40, hence reducing cost.

You bury your head in shame and come out at any given opportunity to write nonsense.

Unfortunately, you likers can not read your long articles for them to know how watery the content is.

They read the headling, click like and scream Sai Baganiska smiley
[/s]
ODE!!
Hit the lagoon and drown your sorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

You get it.

Unfortunately the ignorant, Like 'clickers' have no idea.

What a platform for him to also pay and out any crap on the front page.
[/s]

Shut the F uck up, fool.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by MizMyColi(f): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
And another believer just echoed my words.

Barcanista , tell em mofos to go fucck themselves.

I got nothing to contribute and argue over Buhari's tendencies to make suicidal policies and I think we should give him time to fail unless he retraces his Gambari footsteps . grin

Where is my mizmycoli when you needed her?

cheesy
You're an army all by yourself.

I see you're putting them in their places already.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dammytosh: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
ODE!!
Hit the lagoon and drown your sorrow.

F00lish nincomp00p.

Tell me you read all what he typed before you clicked like button.

I live the life, so lagoon is not an option.

Take your loss and frustration else where no be me say make dem no pay your balance after they lost election.

Oponu Ayirada, Omo irankiran
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
edgeproduk:
This is a shame barcanista,you are not even whort listening to infact I wasted my time reading all that mediocritic jargons of yours.You could not even struggle to make one resonable piont...bro hate is killing you

Coming from a cow who doesn't even know his spelling of words...seek for refund from your primary school plzzz...u deserve it bro...cheesy are you sure you even understood what you read up there? grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by ocelot2006(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
Hang on tanoids... Its nt evn up to a month baba entered power.... Being opposition doesnt stop U frm tinkin with common sense.. undecided

..you should jst stop wastin ur time n retire with Ur master in otuoke already.. undecided

How about you Sai Baba/"change" clowns ease up on the outright lies and propaganda? Nigerians are tired of it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by TippyTop(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

F00lish nincomp00p.

Tell me you read all what he typed before you clicked like button.

I live the life, so lagoon is not an option.

Take your loss and frustration else where no be me say make dem no pay your balance after they lost election.

Oponu Ayirada, Omo irankiran[/s]

Keep quiet you ediot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dammytosh: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
sleekp1:
[s][/s]

Shut the F uck up, fool.

I guess they have released funds for Jackasses to open plenty accounts on Nairaland.

eediots.

Accept election defeat and concentrate on your pathetic lives.

Jobless f00l.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by emsheddy(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
azimibraun:
The APC while in opposition never wished the ruling party failure. They kept on providing the PDP with alternative ways of doing things by clearly condemning negative attributes of the GEJ led government but in what seem to be strange to me, the aftershock of PMB's victory is too much to bear and the vanquished are not taking their fate in good faith hence an assessment of the less than a month old administration of PMB is being used to do comparative analysis with the the 6yrs of GEJ... haba! this is illegitimate rationalism. Period!
My brother, this is a reply to what Lai Mohammed said. Personally, I was disappointed when I read what Lai Mohammed said. And I agree with u. It ain't right to make such comparison at all! Please help me call Lai Mohammed to order! Barcanista, thumbs up! more kulikuli to ya engine! But I don dey suspect u and. that HFOG oooooo......its allowed my niccur. Jah Bless U

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dammytosh: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
TippyTop:
[s]

Keep quiet you ediot.

f00lish M0r0n.

Guess they promise you a position in the youth arm of the opposition party.

The way they promised your brother before he decamped.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

I guess they have released funds for Jackasses to open plenty accounts on Nairaland.

eediots.

Accept election defeat and concentrate on your pathetic lives.

Jobless f00l.
[/s]

Shut up, you fa.ggot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra / Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.