Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra (42967 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by lhordspy: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu queries why the Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi lives in Lagos instead of Anambra state.

* Vows that he will send him back to Anambra state in 2023.

Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu claimed that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi does not know the road to lead as the president of Nigeria.

Tinubu made this assertion while speaking at the APC presidential campaign flag-off holding today (Tuesday) at the Rawang Pam Township Stadium in Jos, Plateau State.

He said, “Peter obi, Haaa! This Obidient. He lives in Lagos not in Anambra. He doesn’t know the road. We will return him to Anambra. We will chart him a new course.”

The APC presidential candidate, who stated that the Labour Party candidate lives in Lagos, vowed that he will send Obi back to Anambra state in 2023.

Tinubu however, assured Nigerians that hope is back, saying that Nigeria will be well in the face of difficult times.

He said, “ Hope is back, Nigeria will be well. Nigeria will not sink. We hereby reaffirm our commitment to progressive good governance.”

The flag-off was attended by President Muhammadu Buhari, Senate President Ahmed Lawan, the APC governors among other party national stakeholders.

Meanwhile, goodwill messages have continued to pour in as the APC Presidential campaign flag-off is ongoing in Jos.

Governors Yahaya Bello (Kogi), Ben Ayade (Cross River), Mohammed Badaru (Jigawa), Mai Mala Buni (Yobe), and Nasiru El-Rufai (Kaduna) who all spoke pledged to work for the success of the party and charged supporters to work for the party.

The event witnessed the presence of heavy security operatives who had a hard time controlling the crowd. It took the intervention of the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Idris Maje to bring the situation under control.

Senator Remi Tinubu in the company of Hajia Nana Shettima assured women and youths that they will be carried along in governance hence they have nothing to fear in voting in the Party in 2023.

Tinubu stated, “God will make our nation greater than what is being seen…, there will be food, there will be jobs…

Isa Aremu added the APC is a labour-friendly party as the President did not retrench any worker despite the recession hence labour movement is in support of Tinubu, he will deliver decent jobs.

Senator Joshua Dariye who also spoke assured that the feat of 2015 and 2019 would be replicated.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-doesnt-know-road-ill-return-him-to-anambra-tinubu/

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by lhordspy: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Why will you return a man back to a place he is totally rejected? Isnt that wickedness.

I plead with our zombidients group to please rally around some money so we can ship the lying fraudster to places like china or southkorea that he is always quoting and making reference to when been faced with matter and discussions far above his intellectual grade and capacity.

282 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Kingozymandias(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:

Dementia suffering , drug barron is threatening and his thugs like this wan bark ?; grin

See small yansh dey shake grin

547 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Switruth: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na wao. If dem never call Obi speech never complete. This PDAPC people self.

606 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Felabrity: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
we have heard but first, God bless PDP -Tinubu

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
cheesy grin fact but also remember, Atiku will return you to irabiji, because PDP will take over Lagos and Nigeria.

Tinubu na losing politician, no serious candidate will mention Obi, person wey go drop out of the race latest December.

Abi you don hear Atiku mention Obi name before?
Only loosers drag loosers

Atiku is coming

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MaliCampus: 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi the nightmare of Tinubu and Shettima.They always talk about him any slight opportunity they have microphone. Lols. If anybody can show me anywhere Obi mention Tinubu name when campaigning, I will stop supporting Obi.

464 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by tochifk(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Is Tinubu himself from Lagos state
And why are the APC candidates always trying to ridicule other party's candidate in every of their campaigns.??

268 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

This man just dey use Obi Pandora and Atiku catch cruise.

199 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaliCampus:
Obi the nightmare of Tinubu and Shettima.They always talk about him any slight opportunity they have microphone. Lols. If anybody can show me anywhere Obi mention Tinubu name when campaigning, I will stop supporting Obi.

But when Obi Pandora summoned his minions in a room to read a chat about Tinubu, he’s not talking about Jagaban right?

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Juniorpope123: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Old man no shame

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by sonature1: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
The same TINUBU that cannot differentiate between APC and PDP?

Tinubu should go and treat his dementia before looking for who to return home.

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MaliCampus: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

But when Obi Pandora summoned his minions in a room to read a chat about Tinubu, he’s not talking about Jagaban right?

Did he mention Tinubu name? Yes or No? Was he on campaign Ground?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by BATified2023: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu should take it easy abeg,irrespective of our political differences we should understand we are still humans

Tinubu please allow peter obi to still b in lagos cos if he dares stay in anambra for a week he might no live to tell the story

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MaliCampus: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

show me video you are bringing your propaganda pictures.lols

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaliCampus:
show me video you are bringing your propaganda pictures.lols

You no dey country?

Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vijCbaXUZ7M

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by MaliCampus: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
LegendHero:

You no dey country?
I wan see video of Obi on campaign Ground or live TV talking mentioning Tinubu name,likeTinubu and Shettima have been doing on Camera and campaign ground.
Lol.So this is the nonsense video you have.abeg go and rest

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Patriotsleague: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Knock out cheesy
Peter Obi can not make his home state safe enough for him to stay, as a one time chief security officer and chieftain of the state, yet dumb Peter Obi followers think he can make Nigeria safe

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Patriotsleague: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
tochifk:
Is Tinubu himself from Lagos state
And why are the APC candidates always trying to ridicule other party's candidate in every of their campaigns.??
He is from Anambra, Amichi cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by RisenJoe(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi is y'all nightmare, keep the mention coming cos that shows he is the main candidate in the forthcoming election.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by KEVIND: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
The first man in Nigeria that we are debating his investment not his embezzlement.

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by AsomughaChuks05: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Finally, Peter Obi confesses that Professor Chukwuma Soludo is above him in intellect and business of governance. Hear him;

“He is the governor of the state; he is my senior brother, he is even more intelligent than me because he is a professor, I am a trader, so he knows more and will be able to do things better than I am doing it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by femisplash: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi must be sent away from Lagos back to drinking his hero beer in Anambla.

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by femisplash: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
KEVIND:
The first man in Nigeria that we are debating his investment not his embezzlement.
Lol, a fraud that stole Anambra's $12million into a beer business that he is a shareholder, worth next to nothing - $5million.
Tinubu invested 4billion Lagos fund in Econet and made a profit of 19billion.
Zombidient, receive sense.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by femisplash: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
MaliCampus:
I wan see video of Obi on campaign Ground or live TV talking mentioning Tinubu name,likeTinubu and Shettima have been doing on Camera and campaign ground.
Lol.So this is the nonsense video you have.abeg go and rest
If there was no video of Peter Obi talking about Tinubu, you would have sworn by your life he never talked about Tinubu. Look at Obi seeing Tinubu in his sleep and all corners of his rooms but pretends in public to deceive his bgullible audience.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by Curious345: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
lhordspy:
The APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Tinubu queries why the Labour Party candidate, Peter Obi lives in Lagos instead of Anambra state.

* Vows that he will send him back to Anambra state in 2023.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-doesnt-know-road-ill-return-him-to-anambra-tinubu/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

God forbid . You will not make front-page .. Mr divisive element

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
femisplash:

If there was no video of Peter Obi talking about Tinubu, you would have sworn by your life he never talked about Tinubu. Look at Obi seeing Tinubu in his sleep and all corners of his rooms but pretends in public to deceive his bgullible audience.

Peter Obi is a coward and a pretender.

In the corner of his room, he talks bad about Tinubu but come online to feign innocence for his illiterate supporters.

At one point he call Atiku his leader, at another time he tries dissociating from Atiku. It is his usual deceptive tactics.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin

I will vote Amuda Ogunlere from Iragbiji, a proud urchin

mumu people, na to be calling names dem sabi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by tochifk(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Patriotsleague:

He is from Anambra, Amichi cheesy
lols
On a serious note, Tinubu wasn't born and brought up in Lagos...
He came to Lagos just like every other person that leave their state and relocate to Lagos.
The difference is just that, unlike every other tribe, people from Ondo, Oyo, osun, Ogun finds it easy to claim lagosian because they all speak same language

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Return Peter Obi To Anambra by LegendHero(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
tochifk:
lols
On a serious note, Tinubu wasn't born and brought up in Lagos...
He came to Lagos just like every other person that leave their state and relocate to Lagos.
The difference is just that, unlike every other tribe, people from Ondo, Oyo, osun, Ogun finds it easy to claim lagosian because they all speak same language

How is this now your business?

If he likes he claim Oyo, does this in anyway concern your Ibo ancestor?

So far he is only claiming the SW as his territory and not Anambla or Abakaliki in far away SE, we are fine with it.

164 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / 7 Notable Assassinations Of African Leaders In History (photos) / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.