Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. (1401 Views)

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp / Need Help With Accommodation In Kaduna!!!!!!! / Help An Abuja Corps Member With Accommodation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
I was posted to Alausa Ikeja but presently staying with my cousins in Ipaja. I need a self contain somewhere close to my PPA.
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Have you found?
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
snowDiva:
Have you found?
I have not ooo. Do u have any for me.
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
segenton:

I have not ooo. Do u have any for me.
Lol...no...wanted to know if you had gotten nd if yes how?
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by debris: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Go to Nairaland properties forum you go see agents there or you create a topic on it but hold your 180/200k.
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by adakoleagbenu: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
debris:
Go to Nairaland properties forum you go see agents there or you create a topic on it but hold your 180/200k.
for a corper?
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by debris: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
for a corper?

Lolz grin lagos landlords dem know weda you be corper or not what they need is their cash,if you fall mugu dey go scam you for your money#be careful
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by Stancity(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
debris:

Lolz grin lagos landlords dem know weda you be corper or not what they need is their cash,if you fall mugu dey go scam you for your money#be careful
hahahahaha.. Those Landlords wey their eyes dey tear pocket. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by yusadex4luv: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Good morning, incase you need a single Room ,located yakoyo area ,ojodu Berger. just 3000 naira per month.
Re: Please Help With Accommodation In Lagos. by sojas: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2015
segenton:

I was posted to Alausa Ikeja but presently staying with my cousins in Ipaja. I need a self contain somewhere close to my PPA.

Try Ladipo area.

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Collected Their Call Up Letters At School / Do You Have A Flair For Marketing? / NYSC Batch A 2015 This Is Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.