Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp (25010 Views)

Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Heavy Rain At NYSC Edo Camp Destroys Dilapidated Structures, Corpers Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by lifezone247(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Mrs. Oge Elendu sent this pictures to NEWISSUES of where National Youth Service Corps members are housed in Bauchi. They would be camped here for 21 days. And she wrote this short note below.

“So my younger sister was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she’s camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

“Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of Urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable!

“Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It’s a shame!

“I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better!”

This is really outrageous and unacceptable.

http://www.newissuesmagazine.com/2016/11/shocking-pictures-of-nysc-accomodation-in-bauchi/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by lifezone247(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala.

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by ademasta(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Aye o

Is that an IDP CAMP?

BAUCHI governor which way? And what is NYSC-BAUCHI coordinator doing about this? Watching her children stay in this disgusting environment!

What are we even saying... Go to our first generation universities and see how the entire system has failed us. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Young03(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
hahahaga NYSC
now your suffering continues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Davash222(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
What's this

This is one of the reasons I stop reciting the National Anthem..

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland.

To serve our fatherland, inside this stinky place

12 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by yeyeboi(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Imagine The State Of This Country After Over 50years Of Independence shocked shocked

Imagine Serving Your Father's Land In Such Environment shocked shocked And After Every Every To Get Job Na War cry cry

E Go Better Make Dem Re-colonize This Country angry

5 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by esthel(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
State cord is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
lord have mercy oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by EniHolar(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Too bad
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by mrbillz(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
This is so disgusting and embarrassing
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by henrydadon(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
sad

what have we done to deserve this in this country..this is very very inhuman

[img]http://i./zcVOyJBHYZvX2.gif[/img]

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by PIPPROF(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
NYSC or NIDP CAMP shocked shocked shocked shocked

and someone is using 270M to clear grass shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by uboma(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
lol

Wailo Camp has deteriorated even more....

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by optional1(f): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Bedbug zone

I am sure this what that guy that lied saw before he lied to NYSC official of dying if he goes far from home to service...

4 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by danielblessing(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Damn!!!
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by perfectwazobia1: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
I don't expect a sane individual to sit here not to talk of sleeping. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
lifezone247:
Mrs. Oge Elendu sent this pictures to NEWISSUES of where National Youth Service Corps members are housed in Bauchi. They would be camped here for 21 days. And she wrote this short note below.

“So my younger sister was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she’s camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

“Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of Urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable!

“Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It’s a shame!

“I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better!”

This is really outrageous and unacceptable.

http://www.newissuesmagazine.com/2016/11/shocking-pictures-of-nysc-accomodation-in-bauchi/

Madam sharaaap its a camp not a house... People want to be co. fortable all their lives without having to make any sacrifice... if she no do make she quit... NYSC isnt by force

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Miles300: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Does anythin good come out from Nazareth
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by k4kings(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
You must serve oooo.... No turning bk no goin bk
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Cleversheva9(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
I'm sure the people complaining here are the elites or they've not even served for once. This one is okay Na.... If I saw dis kind of place in Ebonyi, I'd be happy na. Elites, please keep quiet and face forward. Quote me and let thunder do the remaining job.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by obembet(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Don't worry some of us has pass thru this stuff. Its just a year. Rem that poem, under the sun or in the rain.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by AroOkigbo(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Very beautiful
CHANGE! tongue
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Maj196(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
O boi no b small tin oo
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by kunle86(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
What the hell, now your suffering continue, this is recession period, manage it.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Pr0peller: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Too bad
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by economia: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Wailo

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by mcemmy0z: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Madam sharaaap its a camp not a house... People want to be co. fortable all their lives without having to make any sacrifice... if she no do make she quit... NYSC isnt by force

11 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by MycoleA(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2016
I pledge to Nigeria my country
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tell me why Youths should obey the clarion call? undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by ichommy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is Serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Date Officially Postponed For NYSC 2019 Batch B - See New Date / Full Camp Kits Available In Ibadan / How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.