Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Great God We Serve! "God Of Vengeance At Work"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great God We Serve! "God Of Vengeance At Work"! (545 Views)

See The Kind Of God We Serve / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye / Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Day Of Vengeance- Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great God We Serve! "God Of Vengeance At Work"! by tunji09(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
God of Vengeance at work!

“My boss was denied promotion in 2011 and since then, I always visited his house and prayed with him. Later, his uncle, who was a wizard, visited him in Lagos, immediately he entered the living room and screamed and told my boss to remove the calendar because he saw fire coming through the microphone held by bishop. When my boss called and informed me about it, I went to the house to pray and re-anointed the house. At that time, his uncle has removed from the main house to the boy’s quarter because he felt uncomfortable in the main house. The next morning, he left for the village.
On getting to the village, he was struck with paralysis, while confessing and crying, he told his children to tell my boss to stop the man on the calendar from pouring fire on him and that he would never afflict my boss again. To God is all the glory! ”..Phillip Agbutun

Join us this Sunday@ ENOUGH is ENOUGH banquet, June 21, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Great God We Serve! "God Of Vengeance At Work"! by wordcat(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
What's the title of the movie?
Re: Great God We Serve! "God Of Vengeance At Work"! by BodyKiss(m): 1:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Bulls!

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Talk About True Humility / This Man Actually Thinks He Is Jesus Christ, And He’s Got Followers [photos] / Don’t You Think Churches Should Be Paying Choir/ Elders/deacon Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.