Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Investment With 4Mil? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment With 4Mil? (1761 Views)

I Need Viable Ideas On Investment With 25million Naira. / Investment With N5m / Rightful Investment With N5million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment With 4Mil? by franclin88(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2009
what business can i invest with 4m and have a yield of 500- 1m. please your view in nigeria or outside nigeria.

i appreciate all ideas so far but i think i prefer haulage and petroleum. more info on this you can email me with full details

franclin88@gmail.com
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by BAC: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2009
Don't fall for 419s be careful. Let me give you an idea, take the following steps

1, Keep the whole money in the bank, withdraw only about N250,000
2, Look for some one with a good voice, and knows how to read Yoruba very well
3, Hire a very good one with a very good voice
4, Buy time in one of the very good studios in Lagos and buy a very good Yoruba bible.
5, Bring your new staff to the studio
6, Get him to read the Yoruba bible while it is been recorded by the studio.
7, Start with the new testament first, later you can do the old testament.
8, Make sure the quality of the end product is very good, if not, correct all mistakes, don't take average result like the Nigeria film industry.
9, Burn them onto CD and Package them well. Register the copywrite(Although this never works in Naija)
10, Market them in Nigeria by supplying church bookstores , Christian Bookshops, and which ever place you can think of ( If you can't do this yourself I can introduce your product to the 2 biggest christian distributors in Nigeria) I can only do that if the quality of the product is good, I don't settle for less qualityr
11, Send me an email, I will get it into the american and UK market for you.
12, Make the Marketing and distribution fast to avoid copwrite violators from ruin your profits.
13, When you have made enough money , email me and I will advise you on how to invest in Real Estate, but if you decide to go out and spend thinking you have arrived, may GOd help you.

This idea is given to you as a free gift from me you. If you procastinate, I hope other reading this can beat you to it,

Good luck , although I don't belive in luck,
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by brianromel(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2009
Do you want to be directily involved in business or do you want a business that you can invest in that will yield you capital monthly.
If the first point is what you want then look at businesses like
1.renting an office for sublet to dynamic entrepreneurs who are on the move but require office space for client meetings and a place on their business card.
1b,rent a spacious 2 or 3 bed room apartment in a nice location and furnish with board room and office tools for seminar and board meetings rentals.
1c.if you can get a space,then open up a sales/marketing firm that will market any product for neighboring businesses around you.
2.chain of viewing centres with refreshment spots.these are easy businesses that require less over head but brings in a buck on any match time,now a chain of them in other areas,you can imagine the outcome.
3.palm kernel supplier.buy crack kernel and supply in trucks to processing firms.one supply can raise btw 80k to 200k gain.imagine if you can supply 3times a week.

1 Like

Re: Investment With 4Mil? by bimsbims(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
hello, I am interested in starting a business in Nigeria as well with about 2 million.Can you advice me on what type of business is moving well in Lagos or Ibadan?I do not mind a shop or something .I want to sell or rent.
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by brianromel(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2009
Men there are a lot of areas to do business in that can move well here.
But just telling you the businesses in bullet points will not get your interest.
Mail me at vicnigeria at gmail dot com.
Lets me see if i can enlighten you more.
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by mayornaize: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2009
I can sssure you of a monthly returns of N 700,000 if you invest your N4m in Haulage business.all you need to do is buy a 20ton,10 tyres trucks, place it with HUSH EXPRESS NIG LTD(A haulage/transport company in Lagos) sign a litigated charter party agreement with them. your truck will be operated with,maintain and administered. all you have to do is check your account at the end of every month.
The company can be sued to court in case of breach of agreement because your contract with them will be litigated by the High Court of Lagos.
If you require more information call 01-814 7599 or 0805 655 5567
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by docchisong: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2009
Mayornaize, can you send me more info about you deal on haulage business to docchisong@yahoo.co.uk
What kind of truck heads and trailer do you accept? I am interested
Whats the lease period and monthly returns
send to my email pls
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by scktaggif: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2009
@amoney you are a criminal. a cheap one. where is ur website, u use yahoo email address and you can't spell right. All this guys bringing email address are frudstars
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by oderemo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2009
guys do not deceive yourself that you can gather good investment advice on the net , you are in lalal land ,do you think dangote, otedola, Richard branson etc, will divurge buss. info anyhow . no be so easy oh. when you start loosing money in buss. that's is where you begin your success in buss.
try your hands on 5000.000 naira inv. before you jump to 4mill. take it from the guru.
a word is enough for the, '
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by maballack(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2009
mayornaize:

I can sssure you of a monthly returns of N 700,000 if you invest your N4m in Haulage business.all you need to do is buy a 20ton,10 tyres trucks, place it with HUSH EXPRESS NIG LTD(A haulage/transport company in Lagos) sign a litigated charter party agreement with them. your truck will be operated with,maintain and administered. all you have to do is check your account at the end of every month.
The company can be sued to court in case of breach of agreement because your contract with them will be litigated by the High Court of Lagos.
If you require more information call 01-814 7599 or 0805 655 5567

What type of trucks is needed and whats the average costing of the trucks,
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2009
My people for a start fix some of that money 3/4 in fix deposit then sit back and do some survey and math on what you want to do and how you want to do it
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by yomitesp(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
Anybody knows the interest rate paid by banks on Savings account ?
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by kinharold(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2009
Consider the haulage and petroluem marketing. i hav good link on the petrol thing but dnt have enough moni yet. haulage is my next target before real estate cos real estate is very slow but sure anyway. kinharold2@yahoo.com for further info.
Re: Investment With 4Mil? by maballack(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2009
@invest22
Do u think we are white men here, sell your idea to a bank , they give loans , if its what you say it is, Wise up

(1) (Reply)

Imitation Gone Mad: Nigeria To Buy Bad Loans / Nipost Strike? What Will Happen To My Package? / Starting An Export Business(ginger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.