Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million (4003 Views)

"How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million" / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Biz Ideas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 2:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Please I need ur inputs of how to invest N2m.
Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by butchery(m): 2:15am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm one among the best butchery,meat shop consultant and .. Freddy Hirsch | Equipment - meat shop,butchery Accessories are the best in meats industries call 08020685390,email smoronfade@yahoo.com for more information

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Vally007:
Thanks.

Thanks bro . More ideas Pls.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by MrMcJay(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Depending on your location, you can open a drycleaning and laundry outfit.

Also, You may buy tricycles and give them out on hire purchase.

You can lease a piece of land and open a car wash, barbing salon, laundry and a cool spot all on the land.

Finally, you can buy a land, get your documents and watch it appreciate in value.

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by PresidKing(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2015
No need to create new thread, there are already threads on this kind of question. However I will give my two cent, there are couple of things you can do.
1. You can go into Importation. Check the internet and what you can get online.
2. You can go into Farming: Poultry, fish, Cucumber, snail, pigs, and what have you
3. You can invest in Properties, look for a cheaper lands that can cost from say #300k to #500k and get some plots, leave it for one year, it
will never remain the same
4. Look around your area, do a survey of what people really need, and go into it.
5. Read links below. You can draw some ideas from it, but you need to be involved directly in the business in order to start it first

https://www.nairaland.com/2274641/2015-investment-opportunity-insight-secrets
https://www.nairaland.com/2337224/what-business-start-just-n150000
https://www.nairaland.com/1487699/investment-opportunity-cassava-production-modified
https://www.nairaland.com/1341656/100-million-naira-invest
https://www.nairaland.com/2111692/amazing-financial-freedom-opportunity-2015

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Vally007:
Thanks.

Thanks all. I really appreciate. More ideas pls
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by engrgordon(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Vally007:
Thanks.
i need a partner for supply to a cement manufacturing company, i have source the needed product, i need someone who can partner with me to import and supply the product. the product needed is Pizzolan, if interested, call me:08157041104. Engr Gordon.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
More ideas pls
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls I need more ideas.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Angelstartups(f): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello, sign up as an Investor on www.angelstartups.com.ng and go through viable businesses/ ideas.
Better still, mail us and let us understand your investment appetite, and need, then we take it from there.

Cheers.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello, sign up as an Investor on www.angelstartups.com.ng and go through viable businesses/ ideas.
Better still, mail us and let us understand your investment appetite, and need, then we take it from there.

Cheers.

Thanks. More ideas pls
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Jobaye1: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Biogas
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by ifyclose2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm a medical doctor. Let's start d hospital I spoke about here www.nairaland.com/2353038/invest-low-n3.5m-4m-start. We can kick off with N2m, and you will NOT regret it. Healthcare has almost zero risk, as you are sure of patients on a daily basis. Call me 08131002053 or email ifyclose2@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by coolbuoy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yu can strt by goin into transprt biz,yu gt at least 4 workin p. Bus nd giv to drivers who can abide by ur rules....veri simple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Vally007:
Thanks.

Thanks all for the inputs. More ideas pls.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
More ideas pls!
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by IamOdin: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Vally007:
More ideas pls!

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by afanide: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Try IMPORTATION BUSINESS and I bet you will forever remain grateful for this information.

Here is the details on how to Start IMPORTATION BUSINESS
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Call/whatapp
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by leo1234(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2015
ifyclose2:
I'm a medical doctor. Let's start d hospital I spoke about here www.nairaland.com/2353038/invest-low-n3.5m-4m-start. We can kick off with N2m, and you will NOT regret it. Healthcare has almost zero risk, as you are sure of patients on a daily basis. Call me 08131002053 or email ifyclose2@gmail.com. Thanks.
Where is your location?
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Innova: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Invest 250k In Mobile Content Services

I have a new mobile content service idea targeted at Nigerian Youths. Its not the usual entertainment, religious, motivation, fashion or health stuffs.

Its something new and innovative to empower Nigerian youths.

Investment required: 250k
ROI: Will start yielding profits from the very 1st month with upto 2.5m in 6months guaranteed or even more with good adverts and publicities.
Target customers: Over 50million youths

This service is just a platform to something bigger and i need partners.

I have all requirements for the business.

Call me and lets talk or meet 08172040760.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by obstrading: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Am a currency trader, I trade currency for a living, Am in need of serious investor. Vally i want to do this for you free for the next 5months. I will assist you to open an personal account in your name with a broker. Than fund the account with just $1000, I will trade on your behalf for free for the next 5 months. In return all I need from you is to invest more and if possible get more investors for me. I will be taking 40% of profits That is after the initial 5months. if you are interested contact me through my mail obstrading008@gmail.com or we can talk 08129547380.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by BiggerBro: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Well there is no special business, you can make or lose money in any business. i have seen where guys go broke doing oil and gas seff even with the myth, if you will chose any business at all which could be anything, just make sure its well planned. That the right things and the right peopale are in place and the rest will just fall right. Also with 2 million i will suggest you invest in a business where you will have a good leverage and you will be able to plan and grow it all the way. To make it better, if the business does very well you can liquidate some of your assets in the business to invest in other businesses. Also you can also look towards riskless investments where you are not a part of the business and you will be paid in royalties after you have reached an agreement with the person or business that no matter what happens to the business he will pay you your capital first and even if the business crashes, he will be in your debt and on the other hand he pays you in royalties, no riskd attached. But dont invest in any big business now, the economic environment is still unpredictable and neither should you hold on to the money because, you lose money in value as the naira drops and loses its purchasing power.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pls more ideas.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2015
More ideas pls
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by bigdot1759(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2015
If u have a reliable driver u can trust, buy 2 18 passangers for not more than #1.9m, delivering 8k/each bus , dat's 16k, 16k x 26= 416k, using the 16k for monthly maitenance u have 400k, so if the deliver for 10months u have ur #4m, then u can buy more & continue like dat

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2015
bigdot1759:
If u have a reliable driver u can trust, buy 2 18 passangers for not more than #1.9m, delivering 8k/each bus , dat's 16k, 16k x 26= 416k, using the 16k for monthly maitenance u have 400k, so if the deliver for 10months u have ur #4m, then u can buy more & continue like dat

Dude,the N1.9m, is it for two buses or for one? New or fairly used?
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by patrickdaji(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
the best place u can invest your 2m and get it back in less than a month is sea base innovation. What you will do is to venture into buying of spin boats of different kinds and rent them out i already hv a contact that will rent and be refunding atleast 100k daily and by d month ending u will hv a cool 2.5m. What if buy 5 of this spin boats that good money. I already hv a contact who sells and also help u constract your spin boats,barges,tug boat e.t.c so pls information are free pls bt use ur mind make it work fast for your own good oh call me 08130865307 or email me pdaji29@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
patrickdaji:
the best place u can invest your 2m and get it back in less than a month is sea base innovation. What you will do is to venture into buying of spin boats of different kinds and rent them out i already hv a contact that will rent and be refunding atleast 100k daily and by d month ending u will hv a cool 2.5m. What if buy 5 of this spin boats that good money. I already hv a contact who sells and also help u constract your spin boats,barges,tug boat e.t.c so pls information are free pls bt use ur mind make it work fast for your own good oh call me 08130865307 or email me pdaji29@gmail.com

How viable is the biz?
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by FKMagazine(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2015
Invest in oil & gas...and expect huge return on investment...08052186322
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by jobadaiya: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Good and valid suggestion you gave.
PresidKing:
No need to create new thread, there are already threads on this kind of question. However I will give my two cent, there are couple of things you can do.
1. You can go into Importation. Check the internet and what you can get online.
2. You can go into Farming: Poultry, fish, Cucumber, snail, pigs, and what have you
3. You can invest in Properties, look for a cheaper lands that can cost from say #300k to #500k and get some plots, leave it for one year, it
will never remain the same
4. Look around your area, do a survey of what people really need, and go into it.
5. Read links below. You can draw some ideas from it, but you need to be involved directly in the business in order to start it first

https://www.nairaland.com/2274641/2015-investment-opportunity-insight-secrets
https://www.nairaland.com/2337224/what-business-start-just-n150000
https://www.nairaland.com/1487699/investment-opportunity-cassava-production-modified
https://www.nairaland.com/1341656/100-million-naira-invest
https://www.nairaland.com/2111692/amazing-financial-freedom-opportunity-2015

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by jobadaiya: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
I think he wants specific ideas that he can choose from...
BiggerBro:
Well there is no special business, you can make or lose money in any business. i have seen where guys go broke doing oil and gas seff even with the myth, if you will chose any business at all which could be anything, just make sure its well planned. That the right things and the right peopale are in place and the rest will just fall right. Also with 2 million i will suggest you invest in a business where you will have a good leverage and you will be able to plan and grow it all the way. To make it better, if the business does very well you can liquidate some of your assets in the business to invest in other businesses. Also you can also look towards riskless investments where you are not a part of the business and you will be paid in royalties after you have reached an agreement with the person or business that no matter what happens to the business he will pay you your capital first and even if the business crashes, he will be in your debt and on the other hand he pays you in royalties, no riskd attached. But dont invest in any big business now, the economic environment is still unpredictable and neither should you hold on to the money because, you lose money in value as the naira drops and loses its purchasing power.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute Lifestyle Catalog / The Most Reliable Bitcoin Investment / Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.