Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. (3136 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by zomby(m): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2015
It has only been a few weeks as the president of Nigeria, and Buhari has already started to set things straight; all 4 Nigeria's refineries to begin operation next month.

Can you believe this sh1t?

Almost 20 years of PDP, and absolutely nothing sensible was accomplished.

One more time, may God punish every single one of these bastards that made the possible impossible....

Nigeria can fly even higher than the sky only if the pin heads wake up and embrace a better future for this great country.

Sai Buhari!!!

Tinubu too can go straight to hell

13 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by IamOpemipo(m): 3:07am On Jun 21, 2015
pharmacy, abeg send me 200mg I.m cpz with I.V diazepam..20mg..

We v got anoda 1 on the lose grin

14 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by drtwist(m): 3:08am On Jun 21, 2015
how did the president set it straight Aboki?? Gej ideal is what we are still enjoying o. Ur baba is still travel from west germany-england- south africa-chad-and more.

Anyway unlike you that want God to punish others I want God to provide Sense to all Dollard supporters because they lack I.T

Happy sunday to all

7 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by abduljabbar4(m): 4:25am On Jun 21, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Tanoise alert.
Fool, the op is 100% right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Champele(m): 4:56am On Jun 21, 2015
IamOpemipo:

you are too harsh my friend,i support the op.Lol

4 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by BMedia: 5:05am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm with you OP. They wickedly pretended like fixing the refineries was impossible so they could continue their criminal importation of petrol and perpetuate their subsidy scam, causing avoidable suffering for innocent Nigerians. Jonathan was either also too evil or extremely stup.id to detect and stop this cancer, yet some myopic and hateful individuals wanted the evil to continue.

7 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Jibreen4u(m): 5:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Op Is kinda Right.

2 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by tit(f): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2015
while god may or will punish GEJ and his supporters in the future,
Allahu is punishing buhari and all his dullard supporters now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Bifwoli: 5:18am On Jun 21, 2015
A refinery is a COMPLEX with pipes,chemical reactions ,separators , cooling chambers plus environmental regulations to meet ..and they cost billions.Even the USA hasn't built a new refinery in the last 30yrs due complex issues.

Now this ignorant Buhari dullard and his simplistic semi literate followers wanna make us believe they can bring refineries online on short notice?

Hahahaha,even the illiterate Brazilian forest tribes are laughing at y'all.

7 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by yokka(m): 5:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Bifwoli:
A refinery is a COMPLEX with pipes,chemical reactions ,separators , cooling chambers plus environmental regulations to meet ..and they cost billions.Even the USA hasn't built a new refinery in the last 30yrs due complex issues.

Now this ignorant Buhari dullard and his simplistic semi literate followers wanna make us believe they can bring refineries online on short notice?

Cow relax, we already have these refineries in place. I am sure of one in Kaduna, One in Port Harcourt, I am not too sure of Calabar but then one in Enugu. Fixing it or making it operational has been the problem. NOW CHANGE HAS COME.

3 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Franzeez(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2015
zomby:
It has only been a few weeks as the president of Nigeria, and Buhari has already started to set things straight; all 4 Nigeria's refineries to begin operation next month.

One more time, may God punish every single one of these bastards that made the possible impossible....

Nigeria can fly even higher than the sky only if the pin heads wake up and embrace a better future for this great country.

Sai Buhari!!!

You are what your name suggests..... Zombie

4 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Dumb post from a dumb poster being endorsed by dumb readers. Next bullzhit pls.

3 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by fastguy10: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2015
@OP
May God punish u n ur generation 2 come

2 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2015
you guys fall my hand by replying this demented yaba left escapee.

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by chosen04(f): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2015
yokka:

Cow relax, we already have these refineries in place. I am sure of one in Kaduna, One in Port Harcourt, I am not too sure of Calabar but then one in Enugu. Fixing it or making it operational has been the problem. NOW CHANGE HAS COME.
....Enugu and Calabar does not have refinery so STOP fooling yourself

4 Likes

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by saintaustine(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Bifwoli:

Sit Down Look, Na Dog Name. You Doughty Thomas.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by oluspencer(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2015
tit:

Tits will always act like Tits... Bad thinking bad - bad product!
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by ikaboy: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
No wonder u are called "Zomby".

zomby:

Sai Buhari!!!

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by HzRF(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2015
zomby:

Sai Buhari!!!

Buahri must probe aro

Allowing mentally infirm person Lyk op to escape their shackles

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by gregg2: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2015
yokka:

Cow relax, we already have these refineries in place. [size=14pt]I[b] am sure of one in Kaduna, One in Port Harcourt, I am not too sure of Calabar but then one in Enugu. Fixing it or making it operational has been the problem. NOW CHANGE HAS COME.[/b][/size]

Some of you are as dull as
your Brainless Daura President

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Blackfire(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Tanoise alert. Fool, the op is 100% right
ab.oki are u alright?

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by MalcoImX: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2015
My man you have spoken well. But take out the Tinubu part.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Tanoise alert.
Fool, the op is 100% right
Another Fulani cow is here....pls get rope let's tie him up

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by yokka(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
chosen04:
....Enugu and Calabar does not have refinery so STOP fooling yourself

If you do have a brain to comprehend written English, You would see where I wrote the words “am not sure about Calabar and Enugu”.

Fix your defunct life. We are not intellectual equals.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Blackfire:

ab.oki are u alright?
Ask google
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Mrokaykay:

Orangutan I'm Hausa and not fulani
Next time don't drink alcohol before logging in here
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Ask google

are u google megida?
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Blackfire(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Orangutan I'm Hausa and not fulani Next time don't drink alcohol before logging in here
so hausa and fulani who conquered who?

1 Like

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by Abagworo(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Orangutan I'm Hausa and not fulani
Next time don't drink alcohol before logging in here

I have demographic reasons for quoting you. One of the lies of Nigeria is dumping Hausa and Fulani together to create majority even though they only share mostly religion and nothing else. I thank you for being truthful here.

Ministeries have been reduced to 19 removing expenses on 23 unnecessary ones. It is another plus for Buhari.
Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by tucky200(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2015
gregg2:

Some of you are as dull as
your Brainless Daura President
tit:
Mrokaykay:

Mrokaykay:

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by baralatie(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Re: May God Punish Jonathan, All His Supporters And Other Nigerian Thieves. by baralatie(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2015
moderators

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Faces Of Bankers (pics) / Biafra Women Vs Yoruba Women In Protests, Who Is The Most INSANE / Muslim Country (brunei) Bans Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.