Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days (1936 Views)

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by mohince(m): 4:29am On Jun 21, 2015
1. Refineries will resume work by July after 4 years of no
production under GEJ.
2. Payment of militants to protect pipelines stopped.
Nigerian military to take over.
3. 9 out of 11 jets to be sold from Presidential fleet.
4. Electricity supply has improved.
5. RFMAC to review salaries of national assembly and civil
service.
6. Military command and control center for fighting boko
haram relocated to Maiduguri. Already reduction in Boko
Haram strikes.
7. Presidential shuttle to Niger, Chad on Boko Haram,
attended G7 meeting to get support on fighting terrorism
and corruption. America offers $5 billion support to the
military to fight BH. Something they refused to do under the
kleptomaniac GEJ govt.
8. Attended AU conference in South Africa on cooperation
against terrorism and poverty in the continent.South African
President to visit Nigeria.
9. EFCC has woken up to prosecute corrupt governors. Ikedi
Ohakim former governor of Imo state under EFCC
searchlight,Sule Lamido of Jigawa questioned by EFCC,
Haruna of Yobe still being prosecuted. Femi Fani Kayode to
be sentenced by July 1.
10. PMB visited kanji dam and Shiroro to understand the
issues with power generation.
All these In only 20 days.
HOW WOULD NIGERIA BE IN 4 YEARS FROM NOW?
CHANGE IS GOOD and GOD IS GREAT.

4 Likes

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2015
I like the way Buhari fights corruption by freeing Sylva.
Buhari did well by killing scores in Calabar.
Buhari drives a $52k car while GEJ drove the one of $27k.
Buhari has been leading us from other countries eg Niger, Chad, Sudan etc
Buhari has been very nice to his Boko brothers as he called them.
Buhari really trying. Yes, he's trying.
I have learnt a lot from him eg West Germany, Osibande, West Germany president Mitchel

3 Likes

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by tayooluwole: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2015

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by mormoni(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Buhari for president 2019

The campaign has kicked off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by hadizadeezy(f): 4:59am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
Buhari really trying. Yes, he's tryin
Ofcos yes! he's trying and that is why you are unconsciously typing it,, I bet you wouldn't dare read your write up.

2 Likes

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Jibreen4u(m): 5:03am On Jun 21, 2015
This Dude says Electricity has improved, Hahaha... U almost Got me.

1 Like

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Maxymilliano(m): 5:04am On Jun 21, 2015
Ignoramus ...

1 Like

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 21, 2015
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Jilo83(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Yes we can feel it. Naijiriya.!!! Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Hasn't Buhari said he isn't selling the jets

1 Like

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by KINGSNEEZE(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Op if u re not so un-well u would hv know that u cant build a filling station with 20 days not to talk of a refinery . The story of selling presidential jet, ur buhari have refuted it long time ago, other points u raised are as useless as d two I just treated, so hang on let's cross our fingers and hopefully, after 4yrs u can repost ur observation(s). Mr buhari himself know very well that he have done nothing nd he won't be so shameless to come and start claiming any of those things u mentioned as his achievements. happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by refreshrate: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Hasn't Buhari said he isn't selling the jets

Haven't you understood the thinking of sycophants?
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Ofcos yes! he's trying and that is why you are unconsciously typing it,, I bet you wouldn't dare read your write up.
yes. I like the way he created Western Germany and also created a President for them. Even OSIBANDE is happy.
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2015
refreshrate:

Haven't you understood the thinking of sycophants?
When will I learn? grin grin grin
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by iamrealdeji(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2015
barrnchedo:
Buhari really trying. Yes, he's trying.
I have learnt a lot from he eg West Germany, Osibande, West Germany president,
lunatic,what have your parents been doing? What are you still doing at home when you should be In a mental asylum
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Scholes007(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
mohince:

1. Refineries will resume work by July after 4 years of no
production under GEJ.
Those refineries did not start working in just 20days, it has been functional (but not to optimum) since the last four years and till today
2. of militants to protect pipelines stopped.
Nigerian military to take over.
I have not heard or read from any official source
3. 9 out of 11 jets to be sold from Presidential fleet.
it has been denied by your lord and personal savior
4. . Electricity supply has improved.
Electricity supply improved during the last Administration and seems to be suffering from stagnancy recently(Example...Aba).
5. RFMAC to review salaries of national assembly and civil
service.
yes as we can see by the latest wardrobe allowance
6. Military command and control center for fighting boko
haram relocated to Maiduguri. Already reduction in Boko
Haram strikes.
hahaha, relocated to Maiduguri and housed in Gombe...pls note difference between political stunt and security blunder
7. Presidential shuttle to Niger, Chad on Boko Haram,
the previous administration also did what just wrote here,so whats the noise
attended G7 meeting to get support on fighting terrorism
and corruption. America offers $5 billion support to the
military to fight BH. Something they refused to do under the
kleptomaniac GEJ govt.
So been invited to A meeting is now a giant strive right? Ok, what will you say about the world economic forum held in Abuja during GEJ govt(billions of $$ investment where drawn to the country)? what will you say about similar invitations by the world powers during the last Administration
8. Attended AU conference in South Africa on cooperation
against terrorism and poverty in the continent.South African
President to visit Nigeria.
hahaha giant strive indeed AU conference meeting is a routine and every member state is expected to Attend. so whats the strive?...
9. . EFCC has woken up to prosecute corrupt governors. Ikedi
Ohakim former governor of Imo state under EFCC
searchlight,Sule Lamido of Jigawa questioned by EFCC,
Haruna of Yobe still being prosecuted. Femi Fani Kayode to
be sentenced by July 1.
Abegi make we here EFCC don start their normal gragra...until i see the out come. for now it is just a jamboree
10 . PMB visited kanji dam and Shiroro to understand the
issues with power generation.
others before him did visit the same place also but Gej did not only visit he also built more power stations than any before him... lets wait and see what happens.
All these In only 20 days.
HOW WOULD NIGERIA BE IN 4 YEARS FROM NOW?
CHANGE IS GOOD and GOD IS GREAT
do you mean: 20 days of travelling, 20days of accidents and horror,20 days of senseless killing,20days of giving accusations and excuses etc,20 days of tribal and regional division, 20days of herdsmen kills,20days of unorganized govt,.... ?
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2015
chai Jesus, APC e-rat have started with their propaganda again.
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by Emphany: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Buhari mentors a lot of dollards like than i ever thought.
Re: President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days by mohince(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Scholes007:
Those refineries did not start working in just 20days, it has been functional (but not to optimum) since the last four years and till today
I have not heard or read from any official source
it has been denied by your lord and personal savior
Electricity supply improved during the last Administration and seems to be suffering from stagnancy recently(Example...Aba).
yes as we can see by the latest wardrobe allowance
hahaha, relocated to Maiduguri and housed in Gombe...pls note difference between political stunt and security blunder
the previous administration also did what just wrote here,so whats the noise So been invited to A meeting is now a giant strive right? Ok, what will you say about the world economic forum held in Abuja during GEJ govt(billions of $$ investment where drawn to the country)? what will you say about similar invitations by the world powers during the last Administration hahaha giant strive indeed AU conference meeting is a routine and every member state is expected to Attend. so whats the strive?...
Abegi make we here EFCC don start their normal gragra...until i see the out come. for now it is just a jamboree
others before him did visit the same place also but Gej did not only visit he also built more power stations than any before him... lets wait and see what happens. do you mean: 20 days of travelling, 20days of accidents and horror,20 days of senseless killing,20days of giving accusations and excuses etc,20 days of tribal and regional division, 20days of herdsmen kills,20days of unorganized govt,.... ?
Enemy of progress....... Ogun fire u, bad belle na im go kill u, thunder wai go fire dey do pressup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Eyes $1.5bn Debut Ship Yard In Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians / Olubadan Of Ibadan Promotes Rasheed Ladoja, Kola Daisi, 7 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.