Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan (7803 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Visits Site Of Collapsed Building In Owerri (Photos) / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals / Fire Engulf NAFDAC Building In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Abagworo(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2015
We really have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by 2dillu2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
All i can say is Whaoooo!

Dont worry we get this kind building too for Ibadan. Lol
for where in Ibadan undecided
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Trut(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley kiss This is very easy to build. I have a degree in fishery and wildlife, so I can build it.
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Dollyak(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
realtestament:
I have a dream dat naija will have dis kinda building very soon cheesy
in 2145
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by feldido(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why we study engineering in this country when we can't be innovative... In Nigeria, that building must be demolished.
See how dis people have turned a problem into a monument or should I say a tourist attraction?

I am famished!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by sinkhole: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
dat tng na small nau, u nefa see the one wey dey Abuja ne? I pass am wel-wel grin
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by IGBOSON2: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
eleojo23:
When I see stuffs like this, I am ashamed for Nigeria. I feel shame for our current state.
We don't have any reasonable thing to show for all the oil money we have spent over the past years.

^^^Well if it's any comfort, we do have a sizeable number of 'liquid' dollar billionaires!......And few can compete with us in the spending stakes at Oxford Circus and Knightsbridge! So you see, it's not all bad!

1 Like

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Yujin(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its is easier for Nigeria to build this than for her to build and maintain a nuclear reactor. It will take Nigeria more than 10years to build this then imagine how long it will take her to build a nuclear reactor. I can bet my life on this. When we cannot maintain ordinary hydro plants for uninterrupted electricity is it a nuclear reactor that we toy with? Its just ridiculous. When ordinary pedestrian bridges collapse with reckless abandon when then can such intricate constructions be done? Unless a foreign owned construction company does it do not even imagine having such in this your Nigeria. This empire is doomed unless it is restructured. I will never deceive myself to expect anything from this Nigeria. I can bet my life on this.
Kudos to Japan for converting a challenge to a tourist attraction.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by masseratti: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
and in zimbabwe,you can be the world's most educated president and 6 million Zimbabwean dollars would be used to buy a biscuit,what you said is sensless,should a country be all about infrastructure alone or can't a country have ministers and administrators that have PHD in Engineering? The ruler of Dubai,Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum never studied Engineering,yet he's city has better infrastructures than Tokyo
please don't say that again, no city in the world, I reapet no city in the world has a better infrastructure than Tokyo,i agree with what you said earlier about formal education and leaders but no city can be compared to Tokyo in terms of modern infrastructures.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by loomer: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
citizenY:

Na lie, come to Apapa and Tincan and see double Decker expressway or have you not seen the highways all over Lagos with toilet, dustbin, mobile supermarket, police Station and ATM for keeping "Roger "??.... JUST JIVING....

No make me laugh jare. We go get there someday
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
WOW shocked

I WANT TO TAKE THIS AS A PROJECT cool
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Feranmicharles(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
realtestament:
then u'll hear sumtin like "you will be the only one to drive or work in that kinda place grin" especially,if dis kinda tin is built in S/W,I trust my pplgrin
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Esdb3: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Wow...this is nice..can someone link me up with the architect..

Ai hear you wanto the architecto of the projecto.

Well, here I am. How can I help you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by iamrealdeji(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
masseratti:
please don't say that again, no city in the world, I reapet no city in the world has a better infrastructure than Tokyo,i agree with what you said earlier about formal education and leaders but no city can be compared to Tokyo in terms of modern infrastructures.
find out more about Dubai,Tokyo used to be,but not anymore,do your research and check out infrastructures in Dubai,its light years ahead of Tokyo and ahead of its time in terms of infrastructure,everything looks like they're computer generated but real

1 Like

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by BJ4REEL(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmm.......and to think all this so called useless leaders and politrickcians travel out all the time and see all these wonderful work of arts, without any thought of replicating such in their own country, beats my mendula imaginations.

I think to move forward in this country, we need a total overhaul of the greatly infested Nigeria.

I mean, look at where we still are cry in this 21st century, damn! somebody get me that gun!........
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Trut(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kizmarty:
WOW shocked
I WANT TO TAKE THIS AS A PROJECT cool
I AM YOUR PROJECT SUPERVISOR, BRING THE TOPIC LET ME APPROVE IT FOR YOU.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
Waoh!! This Is Epic!!

Yes it is
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by HopeAtHand: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Esdb3:

Ai hear you wanto the architecto of the projecto.

Well, here I am. How can I help you.

Ahh.good to meet to Architecto.

I have been asked by the RVSG to discuss with you to work on the modalities for the building of such magnificent structure so the Port Harcourt monorail can pass under it.

Thank you.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Themonster: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
hassan85:
kai I can't just say anything. this is beautiful and this is where brain works. Am not really really surprised because to become the president of China or Japan, u must have PhD in engineering and that helps u think for 20years. but in Nigeria, u can become president even if u read eatery if only u have money to bribe. hence mod projects

Even with any education or certificate grin
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Toronto1213(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is cool, awesome
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Trut:

I AM YOUR PROJECT SUPERVISOR, BRING THE TOPIC LET ME APPROVE IT FOR YOU.

cheesy
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow am proud to be a Civil Engineer, Nigerian engineers can also do this. Yes we can
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by ibisko04: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
We shall get there very soon. But I am afraid, our youths of todays are very much lazy. Ordinary lengthy article is a problem for our younger ones to read.
Give a young engineering student a little difficult assignment to do, he will run away from you.
It's not too far if we make up our minds to get to the peak.
Let us start now.. MAKE A MOVE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND SET. CHANGE IS HERE. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Arrester171(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
harry01:
Wow am proud to be a Civil Engineer, Nigerian engineers can also do this. Yes we can
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

NIGERIA ENGR's CAN NOT THINK OF SUCH IN THEIR DREAM.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by AbuMikey(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
realtestament:

Old School Brained Architectural lecturers won't make it possible.
If You design something like this for them, they would tell You ''This can't work'' angry
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Trut(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
harry01:

grin grin
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by TheFreeOne: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Kini big deal with this modified version

Original versions dey common for lagos island with gutters flowing thru bedrooms/parlours via passages to backyard and front drainages.

Or those storeys buildings where iya basira fit collect koko and ewedu from mama tawa thru windows of adjoining buildings with just a stretch of hand grin grin grin
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by masseratti: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
find out more about Dubai,Tokyo used to be,but not anymore,do your research and check out infrastructures in Dubai,its light years ahead of Tokyo and ahead of its time in terms of infrastructure,everything looks like they're computer generated but real
av being to dubai,but never to Tokyo but from the little I know about Tokyo from what I read and watch on TV, Dubai is no where near Tokyo, if you understand what an infrastructure mean you will understand what am saying.you can create a thread put in pictures of one infrastructure in dubai I will give you five for the city of Tokyo, Dubai might be the richest city in the world but in terms of infrastructure, its no where near Tokyo.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Trut(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Kini big deal with this modified version

Original versions dey common for lagos island with gutters flowing thru bedrooms/parlours via passages to backyard and front drainages.

Or those storeys buildings where iya basira fit collect koko and ewedu from mama tawa thru windows of adjoining buildings with just a stretch of hand grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by hedonistic: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Marotzke:
why? Are you age mates with Japan? (nation wise)? Would you also look at Dangote 's three private jets or Wale Tinubu's mansion and be ashamed of your self? After all you are all Nigerians. Appreciate a good thing and leave it at that. You don't have redistribute your cynicism or depression.

We are talking about societies that have achieved stratospheric development and you are here gloating about private jets and mansions owned by unscrupulous businessmen. This kind of mindset explains why we are so backward. Steal money and do anything to acquire illicit wealth in order to show off your conspicuous consumption. How does that benefit society? Is that progress? I tire for una.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by hedonistic: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just incredible. Look at the flyovers sef. Without meaning to sound defeatist or pessimistic, it's hard to imagine how Nigeria can achieve this level of development in the next 100 years.
Re: Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan by Marotzke(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
hedonistic:

We are talking about societies that have achieved stratospheric development and you are here gloating about private jets and mansions owned by unscrupulous businessmen. This kind of mindset explains why we are so backward. Steal money and do anything to acquire illicit wealth in order to show off your conspicuous consumption. How does that benefit society? Is that progress? I tire for una.
So when you talk about developed societies, it becomes an Avenue to be ashamed of your own society? Gloating? Did you even read my submission and the comment that elicited it? By all means ventilate your anger on business men scrupulous or not, just recognise allegory when you see it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra / Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy / National School Feeding Programme To Become Africa's Largest By End Of 2018 - VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.