Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra (7817 Views)

Exclusive:real Reason France Supported Biafra During Nigerian Civil War / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9vzCl5o-YLE/VKpfto_dBfI/AAAAAAABTcY/5cJq4_eWB_k/s1600/FATHER%2BMBAKA%2B1.jpg[/img]

FEW days after the wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari visited the Catholic Adoration Ministry Enugu, its Spiritual Director, Rev Fr Camillus Ejike Mbaka, has cried out that enemies of peace and unity of the country are trying to cause rift between him and Buhari.

His note of alarm exclusively obtained by Daily Sun followed widespread rumour in some segments of the media, particularly, the social media that he had predicted and called for the break-up of the country in his mes­sage.

The fiery Catholic priest, who spoke through his Special Assistant and Media Chief, Mr. Ike Maximus Ugwuoke, said he was vilified, persecuted and attacked over his victory prophesy on Buhari, whom he had consistently prayed for as a God-sent to save the nation.

Explaining what happened, his media chief said: “This explains the only reason such a doctored portion of the message of the man of God five years ago, during President Jonathan’s administration should make the news and be a focal point at this point of the nation’s history.

“We state that Fr Mbaka as at date has not made any authoritative or decisive statement on the division of the country and those who are spearheading this propaganda have no business maneuvering his prophetic message to aid their agenda.

“The source of this information has been traced to one of his prophetic messages en­titled ‘Prophetic Breakthrough,’ which he delivered many years ago (precisely in 2010) during the past administration when he was appraising the then leadership failures of the Jonathan administration and the atten­dant moral and infrastructure decadence, poverty, political impunity, insecurity in the North and the marginalisation of the people of Niger-Delta.

“It is very unfortunate that some unscru­pulous people had to cut out what he said in two minutes out of the over 90 minutes video message he preached many years ago and be­gan to spread it like wildfire in you-tube and other social media, quoting it as the position of the cleric on Biafra and his support for the division of Nigeria as though it was his re­cent message. It is regrettable that the cleric, in the said video fore­warned those that would misquote him as he is being misquoted by some people for some obvious selfish ends.

“One begins to wonder why the architects of this propaganda failed to tell the world that in that same message, Fr Mbaka prayed for Nigeria’s breakthrough and that the ugly chain upon Nigeria be broken.

“We advised those behind this propaganda to steer clear from distracting the man of God, who, at present is too busy with his spir­itual and charity engagements to his God-given multitude of wor­shippers and his spiritual commit­ment for the good of the nation.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fr-mbaka-angry/

[size=14pt]Head over to Naija Pips.com for more[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
grin

I want biafra cos I want to steal the oyel and land of the minorities.

- IPOB youth

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by udokpuenyi(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

6 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by boboLIL(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family...

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by kingofdemons: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
failed blogging bastard shachris tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Peace
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Omotayor123(f): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
I hope the others learn... Stop fighting a lost cause!

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
TPsuccessT:
Hw true is dis?

Very True. Here is the sun news source http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fr-mbaka-angry/

Lalasticlala can confirm this.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
igbos are just embarrasing themselves witg this biafra nonsense. every one now see igbos as clowns

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by sandraokosun1: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by dammytosh: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Rev Father wey get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:
failed blogging bastard shachris tongue

i can still feed you and your family of demons.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Father Mbaka is a yoloba man- IPOB Youth

5 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2015
udokpuenyi:
FONE NIGERIA FOR HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA, ONE NIGERIAN FOR BIAFRAN GOVERNORS, HOUSE OF REP/SENATE , ASSEMBLY MEMBERS, ONE NIGERIA FOR THE FEW HAVING FUN IN IT? ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT ;-
Great Biafrans, My Hausa friend asked me: Under what conditions would you start believing that One Nigeria is working? Here was my response:
1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri; so that when you clear your goods, cars and containers, you can drive it all the way to Lagos even when there is a seaport there

2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.

3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.

4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.

5. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The Hausa friend replied: You can't be serious, this is wickedness! I said, "Really? Don't you think the South-East and South-South have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? Why do you think people are clamouring for Biafra?" He was quiet for a few seconds and said: Wow! You are right, but it never occurred to me. I said, "that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo". An adage in my place says, "The one who ate fleshy meat forgets easily; but the one who eats the bone never forgets"!or

How many flights are connecting airports in the north?

How many ports does the North have?

I hope you know that Calabar was once the capital of Nigeria?

What would be the Economic value to NNPC if they relocate to Enugu. Don't we have NNPC in PH?

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Interesting
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by kingofdemons: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
naijapips02:

i can still feed you and your family of demons.
[/s]

how much is your monthly adsence earnings $4?

better find a job for yourself or go and learn trade useless bastard hungry blogger.

naijapimping grin

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

how much is your monthly adsence earnings $4?

better find a job for yourself or go and learn trade useless bastard hungry blogger.

naijapimping grin

did you see any adsense advert there? Niqqa i do this for fun. I'm so much blessed that i can afford that. Now go and be more useful to your family of demons.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by kingofdemons: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
naijapips02:

did you see any adsense advert there? Niqqa i do this for fun. I'm so much blessed that i can afford that. Now go and be more useful to your family of demons.
[/s]

for fun?

keep deceiving yourself even adsence won't approve your junky blog na hunger and frustration go kill you tongue
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by cocoduck: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Rubbish, the video us an old video quite alright but did mbaka say Nigeria must be divided? YES IS THE ANSWER, AND THAT IS WHAT MATTERS, HE MADE THAT STATEMENT WITH HIS OWN MOUTH, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE CHANGED IDEA BECAUSE OF MONEY IS INCONSEQUENTIAL.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

for fun?

keep deceiving yourself even adsence won't approve your junky blog na hunger and frustration go kill you tongue

lol. Keep consoling your frustrated self. I know you have no life in you. Your demon daddy has sipped away all atom of life in you.

Olodo, if i really wanted adsense, even if they do not approve me, i can get to buy one for chicken change. At least i have a forum. What have you achieved in your demon ridden life?

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9vzCl5o-YLE/VKpfto_dBfI/AAAAAAABTcY/5cJq4_eWB_k/s1600/FATHER%2BMBAKA%2B1.jpg[/img]

FEW days after the wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari visited the Catholic Adoration Ministry Enugu, its Spiritual Director, Rev Fr Camillus Ejike Mbaka, has cried out that enemies of peace and unity of the country are trying to cause rift between him and Buhari.

His note of alarm exclusively obtained by Daily Sun followed widespread rumour in some segments of the media, particularly, the social media that he had predicted and called for the break-up of the country in his mes­sage.

The fiery Catholic priest, who spoke through his Special Assistant and Media Chief, Mr. Ike Maximus Ugwuoke, said he was vilified, persecuted and attacked over his victory prophesy on Buhari, whom he had consistently prayed for as a God-sent to save the nation.

Explaining what happened, his media chief said: “This explains the only reason such a doctored portion of the message of the man of God five years ago, during President Jonathan’s administration should make the news and be a focal point at this point of the nation’s history.

“We state that Fr Mbaka as at date has not made any authoritative or decisive statement on the division of the country and those who are spearheading this propaganda have no business maneuvering his prophetic message to aid their agenda.

“The source of this information has been traced to one of his prophetic messages en­titled ‘Prophetic Breakthrough,’ which he delivered many years ago (precisely in 2010) during the past administration when he was appraising the then leadership failures of the Jonathan administration and the atten­dant moral and infrastructure decadence, poverty, political impunity, insecurity in the North and the marginalisation of the people of Niger-Delta.

“It is very unfortunate that some unscru­pulous people had to cut out what he said in two minutes out of the over 90 minutes video message he preached many years ago and be­gan to spread it like wildfire in you-tube and other social media, quoting it as the position of the cleric on Biafra and his support for the division of Nigeria as though it was his re­cent message. It is regrettable that the cleric, in the said video fore­warned those that would misquote him as he is being misquoted by some people for some obvious selfish ends.

“One begins to wonder why the architects of this propaganda failed to tell the world that in that same message, Fr Mbaka prayed for Nigeria’s breakthrough and that the ugly chain upon Nigeria be broken.

“We advised those behind this propaganda to steer clear from distracting the man of God, who, at present is too busy with his spir­itual and charity engagements to his God-given multitude of wor­shippers and his spiritual commit­ment for the good of the nation.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fr-mbaka-angry/

[size=14pt]Head over to Naija Pips.com for more[/size]

Didn't u see d video u bigot foool
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2015
cocoduck:
Rubbish, the video us an old video quite alright but did mbaka say Nigeria must be divided? YES IS THE ANSWER, AND THAT IS WHAT MATTERS, HE MADE THAT STATEMENT WITH HIS OWN MOUTH, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HE CHANGED IDEA BECAUSE OF MONEY IS INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Nigeria must be divided IF......you didn't get to watch the conditions he gave. You trolls just edited the few seconds he made the statement and started your usually IPOB propaganda spins on it.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Didn't u see d video u bigot foool

show us the full video, you fagoot.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by MadCow1: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Lalasticlala..

Obinoscopy

Oya o!

Let the Otimpkus call Father Mbaka an Efulefu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by kingofdemons: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
naijapips02:

lol. Keep consoling your frustrated self. I know you have no life in you. Your demon daddy has sipped away all atom of life in you.

Olodo, if i really wanted adsense, even if they do not approve me, i can get to buy one for chicken change. At least i have a forum. What have you achieved in your demon ridden life?
[/s]

bastard your blog will never sell go and get a life because no food for lazy bastard blogger like you tongue

once adsence notice their ads on your junky blog they'll ban both your site and your account.

useless bastard nonentity thinking that junky blog is an archivement.

na hunger and frustration go kill you grin
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

bastard your blog will never sell go and get a life because no food for lazy bastard blogger like you tongue

once adsence notice their ads on your junky blog they'll ban both your site and your account.

useless bastard nonentity thinking that junky blog is an archivement.

na hunger and frustration go kill you grin

again, i ask, what have you achieved with your miserable life......and please don't mention trolling on NL....co's i know it's your biggest achievement.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by kingofdemons: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
naijapips02:

again, i ask, what have you achieved with your miserable life......and please don't mention trolling on NL....co's i know it's your biggest achievement.
[/s]

what's the page rank of your junky blog
what's the alexa
how much have you invested on paid ads grin

useless hungry blogger
i no go sell
Google hates junks lol grin
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2015
lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by naijapips02: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

what's the page rank of your junky blog
what's the alexa
how much have you invested on paid ads grin

useless hungry blogger
i no go sell
Google hates junks lol grin

troll. We have 300k pageviews in 4 months. 2k members in 4 months. can u beat that?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Father Mbaka to 'One Nigeria' Igbo Proponents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTF4Unrot0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVlsjqfSV1s.....

"If Nigeria cannot be 'One Nigeria' let us divide...If it divides some Igbo people will like to be Hausa. Of course, you know that...
So everyone should go to where he wants to go to.
There are some Igbo people who don't have a hut in their father's land but have 10 storey buildings in Lagos and Abuja.
Have you seen an Hausa man with upstairs in Igboland...even a hut?"
Re: Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra by kingofdemons: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:

troll. We have 300k pageviews in 4 months. 2k members in 4 months. can u beat that?

lol fraudster grin

continue deceiving yourself your blog abi forum no go sell grin

if I may ask why are you still active here? why not head over to your forum abi you dey look for cheap traffic

ode hungry blogger na hunger go kill you for nairaland
anu ofia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers / BREAKING: APC postpones governorship campaign in Kwara over insecurity / Nigeria Decides: Live 2019 Presidential Election Results (PDP Leading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.