Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter (46870 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by ifyan(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
condralbede:
Hausa billionaires deceiving their poor Hausa followers.Why on earth is atiku's daughter not wearing njab

Na dia way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Luvdmx(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy wknd pals and wish you all peaceful week ahead
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by AsanwaKC(f): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
even with all the money lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by thaoriginator: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Toh wai waye atiku ne
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by akpamfet: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
I like her CHANNEL ear ring tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by IceDude(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Not what i anticipated. Why is she not dressed like ninja? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
na the poor hausa dey wear clothes cover body even for hot sun whereas, atiku daughter dey wear lingerie for AC same with buhari children.

I will keep saying it this world is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
every woman is beautiful to Nigerians,whats beautiful about this one?
What...is she not 'light skinned' enough for you? Compound idiott.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by xreal: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
She appears simple though.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by tutulatata: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
MosakuAW:
Atiku: One of the future Nigeria president that will never come to past.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by unite4real: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
MosakuAW:
Atiku: One of the future Nigeria president that will never come to past.

Same thing was said about Buhari. Let no man say what God has not decreed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by avrex3k(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
I want to see my daughter putting on that smile... wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by drumstick: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oh wow, i went to abti nursery/primary school with this girl. Her name is Rukki or something i forgot. How time flies, she is attractive though
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by ama123(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow!Lovely. She's very beautiful. Very natural & adorable. I love her kind of beauty. Very uncommon. Haters go & hug transformer.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by MosakuAW(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
unite4real:

Same thing was said about Buhari. Let no man say what God has not decreed

Are you saying God has decreed this.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atiku Abubakar, the man Tinubu trolls love to hate... cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by abuadam1978: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
condralbede:
Hausa billionaires deceiving their poor Hausa followers.Why on earth is atiku's daughter not wearing njab
becouse she is not a true muslim

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Goodnuel: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atiku carry Gordons head...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by slimfit1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
If you are available Atiku's daughter send me your number now yeah.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by olawumi765(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
ascaris:
Our money is making them shine and building mansions while we are here insulting ourselves because of them.
Abi o.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by NOTRIBE: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
handsomeclouds:
yes ooo. Infact he will need the services of an accountant with sin accounting expertise in heaven because of the magnitude of his sins.. Backstabber!
It is only blindfolded tinubu sympathizers that see him as backstabber, if not for him tinubu would have succeeded in planting his puppets everywhere from VP to senate president to speaker., and this is not good for democracy. Tinubu sold out southwest to PDP aganst the wishes of his party in 2011,now he is being paid back in his own coin, that is politics of my own pocket..live with it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by skyps(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why is akiku becoming so popular these days?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
NOTRIBE:
It is only blindfolded tinubu sympathizers that see him as backstabber, if not for him tinubu would have succeeded in planting his puppets everywhere from VP to senate president to speaker., and this is not good for democracy. Tinubu sold out southwest to PDP aganst the wishes of his party in 2011,now he is being paid back in his own coin, that is politics of my own pocket..live with it.
Sold us to who? Jona. Jona would have won even without the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by fairygeh(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
I think she's naturally/effortlessly pretty with a nice smile too.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Bifwoli: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Her face has absolutely no symmetry or proportionality whatsoever.

Not appealing to the opticals.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by mekybabe1: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Flaunting their daughters seems to be the "in" thing for politicians these daysgrin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by softmind24: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
condralbede:
she is a christian many of Muslim men has has christian wife and daughters unlike christian
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by Masculity(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP is she married Cuz am interested.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by BABANGBALI: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Na only her father's money go help am get horseband

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by BABANGBALI: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
softmind24:
she is a christian many of Muslim men has has christian wife and daughters unlike christian
who tolded you that?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by MarieSucre(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
condralbede:
how is it your business bruh! So coz her father is somebody of reckon in the north she has to don the full gear. She is a separate entity and has her own life to leave.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter by LastProphet: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrMcJay:

Tinubu, the slayer of Jonathan, saTANists and TANoids.

Bros Tinubu slay them no be small, see how all Ibo's just dey hate the man sha out of frustration. I no be Yoruba but I thank Jagaban for delivering my middlebelt region from the daftest person that ever ruled Nigeria. And may God continue to punish all Tanoids for the next 4 years in Jesus name - amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.