Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why Always Me??????????????????????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Always Me??????????????????????? (1496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2015
I want to use dis medium to appeal to "a" particular moderator dat kips banning me, to pls stop doing so.
Its annoying wen u re bin singled out among many dat committed same crime as u.
U see so many hate posts on NL, yet its only oremus sanctus dat is labeled as d bad egg.
I never for once said any hate word against any tribe, and am not a party to such.
Am very sure dat seun cum lalasticlala cum ishilove can't and won't ban me, now d question is, who den is d moderator?

WHY ALWAYS ME?

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol... good for u

Watchout for my new single"elshaddai,coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
U don hammer be that o grin I think sey u sef be mod Ni oo
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by afuye(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2015
It happens to me too and please don't abuse our beloved president needlessly
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by MalcoImX: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I want to use dis medium to appeal to "a" particular moderator dat kips banning me, to pls stop doing so.
U see so many hate posts on NL, yet its only oremus sanctus dat is labeled as d bad egg.
I never for once said any hate word against any tribe, and am not a party to such.
Am very sure dat seun cum lalasticlala cum ishilove can't and won't ban me, now d question is, who den is d moderator?

WHY ALWAYS ME?
Why not always you? Who would you prefer to you? Why always break their rules? Why not always ask whether you're bullying, abusive, hateful or extreme?

5 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2015
you keep saying nonsense @ODEMOO angry
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2015
Cc Ishilove
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by ruggedboy01: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2015
Don't mind them @ op
Their eyes go soon clear, by then is late angry sad
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by coolitempa(f): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

WHY ALWAYS ME?

Becos u r a slowpoke....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by funlord(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Reduce your ethnic sentiments and tribal bigotry, add a little bit of rationale behind your rantings, and purge your soul of anti logical reasoning! Drink more red wine, eat healthy and exercise regularly, quit drugs, focus on your business or look for gainful employment and I'm sure everything will be fine! If not go and see a psychiatrist!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
afuye:
It happens to me too and please don't abuse our beloved president needlessly
Buh dey all said non sense against jonathan, nobody cautioned dem.
Where is thy equity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by afuye(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Agreed but that is not a justification to spew insults at ur president
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Buh dey all said non sense against jonathan, nobody cautioned dem.
Where is thy equity?
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by atiakatata: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2015
I think there is a new MOD that is doing apprentiship and practicing how to ban. Its kind of what happens when quack EE students go for IT in Nepa, all of a sudden dem go dey take light and bring am every 10 mins
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by ShakurM(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2015
U will soon get banned 4 this grin
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2015
ShakurM:
U will soon get banned 4 this grin
Nobody is banning anybody here
NL belongs to all
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by premConcept: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Like it stated, this is a warning shot grin. Post rubbish again and get banned forever. cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Alphaoscar: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

WHY ALWAYS ME?

Read your your own post again and you will see that you also admit the fact that you err against the forum rule.

It is high time some of you Tanoids grow up and fashion a respectable and reasonable ways of criticizing the new RULING party instead of the childish and premature rants you guys are doing now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Read your your own post again and you will see that you also admit the fact that you err against the forum rule.

It is high time some of you Tanoids grow up and fashion a respectable and reasonable ways of criticizing the new RULING party instead of the childish and premature rants you guys are doing now.
Do u ve elders at home?
Learn to talk to an elder wif courtesy
u mite thank me in d future for dis advice
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Alphaoscar: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Do u ve elders at home?
Learn to talk to an elder wif courtesy
u mite thank me in d future for dis advice

Elder on NL Are you for real How old are you that give you the audacity to arrogate such a title to your miserable self?

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Elder on NL Are you for real How old are you that give you the audacity to arrogate such a title to your miserable self?
U must be a fullish soul
Do u know ma age, or do u know me from anywhere?
Am old enuf to fada u and ur entire siblings
Stay off ma thread and ma mention

1 Like

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by saintneo(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
I think the clause "insulting the president needlessly" is irrelevant. New rules should not be deployed because there is a change of regime. GEJ was called clueless, drunkard, fisherman; yet heaven did not fall. If MB is insulted, it should not call for ban. Every poster has a different view, let's stop being partial in the politics section.

Do you need a One-bedroom flat in Port Harcourt? Contact me via:
BBM: 563D11BB
SMS: +234 807 713 9286
Whatsapp : +234 807 713 9286

First come first serve!
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2015
same rhing happened to me.
One mofo abused my lovely parents and i returned the person the abuse hundred foes...
But guess what, i was banned and the guy that started the insult was spared...
In eminemss voice..."but thats not fairr oh oh oh,oh oh oh ho"
Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Alphaoscar: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U must be a fullish soul
Do u know ma age, or do u know me from anywhere?
Am old enuf to fada u and ur entire siblings
Stay off ma thread and ma mention

If truly you are old enough to father me and you have been behaving so shamelessly all this while on this forum then your parents should curse the day they conceived an 1diot like you.

You are brainless and shameless and a disgrace to your generation.

No wonder you can't stop running round the thread shamelessly that the mods banned you. You urgently need your head examined.

5 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Alphaoscar:

If truly you are old enough to father me and you have been behaving so shamelessly all this while on this forum then your parents should curse the day they conceived an 1diot like you.

You are brainless and shameless and a disgrace to your generation.

No wonder you can't stop running round the thread shamelessly that the mods banned you. You urgently need your head examined.
Get off ma mention cow

1 Like

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2015
All thanks to that moderator. A fool should be Treated like a fool. Oremumusanctos has been insulting Islam on numerous occassions. Even his signature is targeted at Islam. Infact I'm mailing the mods

4 Likes

Re: Why Always Me??????????????????????? by Ishilove: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Oremussanctus, you post incitive religious comments, you derail, you abuse etc

The mods don't just ban without reason. If you break the forum's rules you will be sanctioned.

Please cease and desist from the above and be rest assured that the bans will stop.

5 Likes

(1)

South Africa: Rape Capital Of The World / Photo: Now late-Oba Sijuade of Ife, M.K.O. Abiola And Ado Bayero Of Kano / Wife Of The World Richest Man Fetches Water In Malawi: Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.