Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (42129 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by AmasB(f): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lovely pix
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by onyediya8(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
;DYou no well rara
WukedP:
Fine boy cute girl, @Peter no matter d die u cannot stop d bald head man... It's going... grin # young Dad
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by XVIER(m): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
mamajaz:

Then I would have killed you to make 'asun' when my dad died few years ago.
lol your own na play.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by snowhyt(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
XVIER:
Its annoying you are just born out of no where, forced to go to school and get an education so you can get a job and pay bills. What if I wanted to be a goat. #Just_me_and_my_thought.
if you were a goat, i will feed you with grass then when you are fat enough na to use you do pepper soup. #just_me_and_my_thought.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by Osite83(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice shot
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by ModiKen(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
I cannot wait to become a dad too oooo.

I don dey love my children already even before I see dem.... cool
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by Omotayor123(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love p square...
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by codedguy001(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fine pikins....awesome dads!

Meanwhile, checkout dis wonderful jam from d new 'wonderkid on the block'. Here's DONMASH telling u to go UNDEEEERRRR..... Download it here: http://kiwi6.com/file/9drgzy5bb9

Warning: you will not be able to resist d dancing urge, so don't fight it grin

Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by rezzy: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
XVIER:
Its annoying you are just born out of no where, forced to go to school and get an education so you can get a job and pay bills. What if I wanted to be a goat. #Just_me_and_my_thought.

It's not too late bro
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by Cyranho: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Want an extra source of income?..Follow this link and register to start right away http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577...I actually made 300$ the previous week with this site.
NB:This is ONLY for serious people please because this is a genuine site.Thanks and good luck!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by amanikondo: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
WaleGent:
Nice one Peter.

I just love this quote:

"there is nothing more important in my life than being a father. I will never allow any of my career choices or aspirations to threaten this bond. Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful."

I wish you and I and every Responsible father out there well.
grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by titipeters: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
XVIER:
laffing out loud # goat? Laffz
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by XVIER(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
titipeters:
laffing out loud # goat? Laffz
lol, I just taya.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by XVIER(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
rezzy:

It's not too late bro
lol, its late joor
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by XVIER(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
snowhyt:
if you were a goat, i will feed you with grass then when you are fat enough na to use you do pepper soup. #just_me_and_my_thought.
I don't mind ooo, after all we will die someday
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by snowhyt(f): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
XVIER:
I don't mind ooo, after all we will die someday
lol, that's true.
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by isacolukay(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
folabayo1:
thanks

Bae, your name sounds synonymous with a popular family from Kogi state. Are you?
Re: Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday by free37: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife / Mercy Eke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nigerian Celebrities Storm AMAA Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.