Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out (49282 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by shurlermoz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]Daura President and his Down Syndrome Commissioner Osubande are too daft to think about this kind of thing! Nice One Ben! cool[/size]

The idiot that you are, how do you think the govt can fund such a move?!

U are obviously un educated so I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Emyogalanya: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Are you trying to be supersticious ? I tot its the enabling environment thats the problem is it now about the source of the money Are you saying all the biz stated earlier was with other ppl's money ? Well the 500k bruce talks about is 'OUR MONEY' these elected guys are like managers appointed by our votes
naijainfogalery:
thats the exact thing im saying, you used your own money right? then your finace;'s money but if someone had randomly given you that money without your own input you might have failed i bet
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by xtervaganza(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
bruce jenner abi what do they call this sodder, youre a senator for sod sake, we dont need to hear your ideas, discuss it with your fellow senators and make it benefit us

all these youre spewing on twitter is just wash

u de craze
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Mariojane(f): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
vislabraye:
Good idea. Buhari can do it. Sai Baba, sai Buhari, we are waiting. grin
dreamer
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by osomond: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerian corpers should be placed on life salary like that of president and senate president
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Cyriloha(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
vislabraye:

What's ur problem. Don't you understand sarcasm ?
sekem! !!!!
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by greggles: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Giving youths 500k wont only make them lazy but will kill our country, you dont just dash out free money to people. I would advice that they do 6 months service and 4 to 6 months trainning on any field of their choice. Giving people that money even though its small will just kill some peoples life for life
Give the youths an enabling environment to succeed and dont give them money, how do you give money to someone that have no idea of business to do business.

It could be made available as a loan or overdraft (optional), if you like eat it, it will be deducted on your account gradually using your BVN, unless you stop banking in Nigeria. If you like run away, One day you'll need something from government, like renewing your drivers license, getting or renewing international passport etc.

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by justmenoni: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chineke me ooo grin cheesy cheesy ;

quote author=keyzid post=34990293]This is actually a welcomed development. I must say. I love this cheesy. At least, if ah finish now, I go use that money travel comot nija grin grin.....[/quote]
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by wealth123: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
You are not making any sense. Calling your President a dullard? The man contested and won an election. You and your father were in this country and with all your brains, he is your president what a shame?

lawanson44:
[size=18pt]Daura President and his Down Syndrome Commissioner Osubande are too daft to think about this kind of thing! Nice One Ben! cool[/size]

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Caracta:
I no longer like this Bruce guy.
Lol don't you get it...he's planing to run for presidency come 2019. All this eye service you're currently witnessing from him are part of his plans to buy you into his camp.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by persius555(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Here is what i suggest. The target should be 10,000 certified deservedly entrepeneurs. Those who have the zeal of entrepeneurship should be made to undergo proper business apprentiship under the supervision of accomplished merchants (who could be paid a token to take in 1-10 corpers)and bank representatives. The first six months of NYSC would be the grooming stage, after which they can return to other duties. At the end of service year, selected corpers can be given access to loans of 1.5 million by FG. The sucessful graduates might continue with the tutelage program for some time to sharpen their skill. Any corper can apply, but 10,000 is the target. Entrepeneuship in nigeria is not bread and beans. Some of us can testify. 1.5 millionX10,000=15 billion naira yearly. That figure can be increased if they deem it fit.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by BruzMoney(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
MORNDEW:

what is dumb in what he said or u just want to comment?

Considering the number of graduates we are churning out on a yearly basis, does that sound feasible to achieve?...I should ask you the question you asked me
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

We shouldn't despise days of little beginnings @MurrayBruce.

Let us start with the proposed N5,000 first.

It is well.
Honestly, I just love your sense of humour.
Take two bottles of V.S.O.P

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by vislabraye(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mariojane:
dreamer

Lol. Haven't you heard Buhari is a miracle worket ?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by mop4: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
baba bruce take am easy
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by pmatiu: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
If truely dis idea is coming out from a senator corp members should support his idea majority carries d vote. As 4 me I don make up my mind say I won't go 4 NYSC because is one yr wasteful exuberant. Wat is #19800, at d end of d day u will b lukin 4 job like person lukin 4 pin wen no lost.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Mariojane(f): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
vislabraye:

Lol. Haven't you heard Buhari is a miracle worket ?
grin he said he is too old to perform magic now
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by badman007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is possible..
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by MizMyColi(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Gabbysky:

Honestly, I just love your sense of humour.
Take two bottles of V.S.O.P

Tenksmiley
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by amirez(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Job 36:13 "But the HYPOCRITE in heart heap up wrath..." Mr Ben stop heaping up wrath for your generation by mocking we d youths of this country wit all ur stupid n wishful ideas. We are nt oliver twist, all we ask is for u n ur POLITHIEVES to start implementing policies that will allow ideas n entrepreneurism to blossom in dis country. I believe ur soon will nt even accept 19.8k as his recharge card allowance, so instead of u coming up wit dis idea of 500k why nt talk to ur pple to review Corp members allowance to 40k as promised by PMB. It will help to go a long way coz am also a prospective corp member.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by estyvino(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is what 14 billion Naira can solve for each badge. Small amount of money compared to what politicians stills every month.

May God help us. Thump up Bruce
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chief Ben got it alk twisted but a good suggestion cos as an entrepreneur myself that money will go a long way amd from what I heard nysc kit and 3 weeks camping for each corper is about 500k so cancel dat nd use it to fund dem for business which will be monitored by a government agent simple
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
This man and this his internet politics...

I

Reserve

my

Comment
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Now here's the real reason we are not making progress as a country - because we don't know what we want, plain and simple!
Would you rather have one man in the person of a supposed State Governor continue to Pocket all the money?
The Senator is only asking that the Nation's wealth be invested in the youth and the same people he is concerned about are up in arms against him.
I expected to hear folks down here discussing how best to implement his proposal such that the funds would not get into the wrong hands OR be frittered away by the beneficiaries.
Banks have been giving loans from time immemorial and know how best to ensure the funds are well managed.
I would rather have politicians who curry Favour by investing the nation's wealth on its citizenry or wouldn't you?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by naijainfogalery: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Exactly my point, some people lashing me for my post, why will you give someone money to start a business, why not let them start a business and encourage them with loan
greggles:

It could be made available as a loan or overdraft (optional), if you like eat it, it will be deducted on your account gradually using your BVN, unless you stop banking in Nigeria. If you like run away, One day you'll need something from government, like renewing your drivers license, getting or renewing international passport etc.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Chiaka(f): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Ben Bruce making sense as usual. Sure we can afford it........cut down on senators and house of reps bogus pay, grin, and bogus recurrent spending that'll be enough to pay these youths as start-ups, I prefer this to the 5k tea fare for poor Nigerians
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Chiaka(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Giving youths 500k wont only make them lazy but will kill our country, you dont just dash out free money to people. I would advice that they do 6 months service and 4 to 6 months trainning on any field of their choice. Giving people that money even though its small will just kill some peoples life for life
Give the youths an enabling environment to succeed and dont give them money, how do you give money to someone that have no idea of business to do business.

Read up Ben Bruce Twitters . He mentioned entrepreneurship programmes before handing over the 500k. grin grin grin grin

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by francizy(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2015
keyzid:
This is actually a welcomed development. I must say. I love this cheesy. At least, if ah finish now, I go use that money travel comot nija grin grin.....

Kai Nigerians!!! grin
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by recentlyacquire: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Some people will just go and marry with the money.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
butanep:
you must be a learned and brilliant guy.

We don't just need the fish, we want to know how to catch the fish. We can only fish when the aquatic environment is suitable for fishing.

Damn bro you talking about cray fish or... ..
Need response
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by butanep(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Damn bro you talking about cray fish or... ..
Need response
if you are truly a warri boy like me... you will understand.

Nor be only crayfish... Na catfish...

Mavour?
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Okuda(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

And the politicians has also followed GEJ out also abi.

I typed something sensible unlike Id.io.tic fellow like you.

By the way, i never said anything all i did was typed.

Know the meaning between Say and Type.

Olodo

typing means you are airing your views in another manner which is not speaking. But its your view anyway and you cannot express it verbally without saying it. Typing implies you explicitly said it..

Olodo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces / Linda Somiari Stewart: Rivers Lawmaker Makes U-Turn, Returns To PDP