Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why Do You Hate Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do You Hate Chelsea (893 Views)

Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas / Hate Or Like Me But I Just Hate Chelsea / If You Hate Chelsea, You Would Luv This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Hate Chelsea by tegak10: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
im a chelsea fan and everyone justs hates us.. Y... They said we park d bus.. We stopped that shit n we still the best in england....

They said we change coaches too much- look at madrid....

So i ask y do u hate chelsea.. Especially those man u n arsenal fans
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by Miraclestar: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Seriouslyy?? Now??
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by Hero10001: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Awon Olote, where yall at?
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by teewhydope(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Becoz you all are lousy undecided undecided

#proudly_gooner grin cool
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by buzquet(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
So so f×××KING boring club
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by dabossman(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2015
I have been a United fan since 1992 when I used to watch the EPL on Clapperboard Television. However after Man Utd, the other club I liked was Chelsea, first because my favorite colour is blue and also because they had some cool players. I enjoyed seeing players like Denis Wise, Di Matteo, Zola, Torre Andre Flo, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and my favorite guy Gianluca Vialli. It was also a pleasure to see our own Celestine Babayaro join the Blues. I even visited Stamford Bridge the first time I was in London. That was before the "noise makers" started supporting Chelsea.

The moment Mourinho won the league for Chelsea all these "noise makers" just became overnight fans; which really isn't a problem; but you would think Chelsea has been the most dominant team in England the way their Nigerian fans make noise. The English fans are more likeable.

In truth, I don't hate Chelsea, I just dislike the attitude of this DSTV-generation Chelsea fans. Especially those who don't even know any Chelsea history beyond 2005.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by jnrbayano(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
dabossman:
I have been a United fan since 1992 when I used to watch the EPL on Clapperboard Television. However after Man Utd, the other club I liked was Chelsea, first because my favorite colour is blue and also because they had some cool players. I enjoyed seeing players like Denis Wise, Di Matteo, Zola, Torre Andre Flo, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and my favorite guy Gianluca Vialli. It was also a pleasure to see our own Celestine Babayaro join the Blues. I even visited Stamford Bridge the first time I was in London. That was before the "noise makers" started supporting Chelsea.

The moment Mourinho won the league for Chelsea all these "noise makers" just became overnight fans; which really isn't a problem; but you would think Chelsea has been the most dominant team in England the way their Nigerian fans make noise. The English fans are more likeable.

In truth, I don't hate Chelsea, I just dislike the attitude of this DSTV-generation Chelsea fans. Especially those who don't even know any Chelsea history beyond 2005.

Wow!

Just like I will write it, you took every word.

I'm an oldie like you and relate with all you have said.

Most Chelsea fans are glory chasers.

I'm sure they never know about this nickname "The Pensioners"
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
bcaus chelsea's fans are agboros, touts, riffrafs and they are always nuisance in a match center.
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by NanaAmofah(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
It is their character bro. Even Ghana fans of chelsea are too lousy ah ah. Because of that I decided to join athletico madrid. Chelsea fans u make too much noise
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by Christmasdon(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lol, which is one is Dstv chelsea fans .so funny.
Re: Why Do You Hate Chelsea by prospero5(m): 5:23am On Jun 23, 2015
femiokupe:

Now you can stay updated with the trends ON ARSENAL, CHEALSEA... etc as Tatafo App brings to you your favorite ARSENAL, CHEALSEA BLOG in a mobile application.
Have access to the Latest and juiciest Nigerian and foreign News and Gists all in one place.
Here, we have blended and categorized some of your favorite reads to save you the time of visiting each source individually.
Enjoy reads from favorite blogs and daily such as: Linda Ikeji, Pulse, Punch, Vanguard, Arsenal Blogs, Chealsea Blogs, TechLoy…e.t.c
Tatafo Mobile app is mobile data and battery friendly and so doesn't consume much of your limited mobile data neither does it drain your battery.
Features:
-Great User Interface
-Articles loads faster
-Mobile data friendly
-Optimized for better battery health and so doesn’t impact of your battery
-Share easily to social networks
-Auto-save for offline reading
-Bug fixes
DOWNLOAD TATAFO WINDOWSPHONE APP: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=97ae456a-c8a9-43fc-bb33-5d6543c07efe
AVAILABLE ONLY ON THE WINDOWSPHONE PLATFORM
Courtesy: Nademobile Solutions
Christmasdon:
Lol, which is one is Dstv chelsea fans .so funny.
na your answer be dis?

(1) (Reply)

Champions Cup- Australia: FT Man City 1- 4 Real Madrid / Ahmed Musa Captaincy: The Bigot Induced Hooplah! / Boloza 1x2 Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.