Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) (30447 Views)

Davido, 9ice & Olamide's Songs Have Been Banned From Nigeria - FG / Top 10 New Artistes Whose Songs Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by ElekeNtioba: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

My English name is Franklin smiley

dont judge i just reeled this off from my head.

- Francy/Francie/Fran Cee
- Frank Lovin' cheesy
- Damas
- C-Nez

dont overthink it. It may look 'somehow' nw bt when u drop a hit...pple will have no choice bt get used to d name.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
dahreyM:
Cheddahboy's song is on replay.
Oya Shoki oh grin God Bless You Man!
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by godoluwa(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:
I think I have lotsa work to do n my next songs

Op thanks for the recognition

Bless
gud to hear that. nobody was born perfect. u no fit walk d same day mama born u. wishing u & d rest upcoming artiste d best of LUCK

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by RaeMystix: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
dre11:
RaeMystix

I c u

Dre11
I C U 2
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Aminat508(f): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
LordTrezy:

Alasalatu kilegbojule cheesycheesy
lahilahilala lagbojule grin grin
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by LordTrezy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aminat508:
lahilahilala lagbojule grin grin
Korrect...you be real asalatu cheesycheesy. BTW hope Ramadan is going on well.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Aminat508(f): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
LordTrezy:

Korrect...you be real asalatu cheesycheesy.
BTW hope Ramadan is going on well.
lmao grin we dey push am fa
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by scentmarlc(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Show them some love by downloading if you havent, and to the artistes, God will make you bigger to give nairaland it's first Grammy Award, we are expecting more. cheesy. If you know anyone who has amassed over 1000 downloads, please add it to the list.

Dats d spirit bro...

One love keep us all
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by LordTrezy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao grin we dey push am fa
lolz...are you from kwara state?
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Aminat508(f): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
LordTrezy:

lolz...are you from kwara state?
no. Osogbo, osun state, Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by LordTrezy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
scentmarlc:

Dats d spirit bro...

One love keep us all
Mark my nigga
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by crudedude(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

When you get close to 8k downloads on your song withing the space of 12hours, then we can talk
chai see bugatti for 8k downloads lol. nai be say when you begin reach 50,000 downloads you go show people shege grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by LordTrezy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Aminat508:
no. Osogbo, osun state, Nigeria
wow...osogbo used to be my second home back in the days.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by blackborn7(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Nairaland is inarguably the biggest online forum in Nigeria and perhaps Africa, so it's no surprise that Nairalanders have had alot of achievements from this site as all Nairalanders see themselves as family , some have gotten jobs, others spouses, others got featured on top media houses, but for these guys they managed to get over a thousand downloads from Nairalanders. cheesy
Some due to their dexterity in 'story-telling' , their 'break through' , their 'popularity' and good looks , but there is no doubt that these guys have talent which they just need to hone and develop. So here they are:

3. AndyBlaze : He is well known for his stories from out of this world, he goes with the trademark 'BITG angry' (whatever that means grin) . His rap song, Adam, received good reviews from Nairalanders.using fluid punchlines he talks about the'Genesis' of his music career, thus giving birth to the name,'Adam. He amassed over 1700 downloads and he is a proud ambassador of Nairaland.He is set to release another freestyle single called 'Go Hard'. his song is definitely worth downloading.
AndyBlaze-Adam: www.friendsmade.net/2014/09/music-andy-blaze-iamandyblaze-adam.html?m=1

2. Kylez : Perhaps the youngest of them all, he showed age is just a number by thrilling us with a freestyle pop, SPENDOE, his song received good reviews also, known for his musical dexterity and nice voice, he amassed over 5100 downloads. He is currently signed to Mizzle Entertainment. He has told Nairalanders to keep their fingers crossed as he released behind the scene photos of his music video for SPENDOE. Have a feel of a song you won't regret downloading.
Kylez- SPENDOE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

1. Airforce1 : In first place is the man with the everlasting album grin . He kept telling Nairalanders to expect his album and we finally got a feel of him with his newly released single, 'SUCH A DIVA' , a highlife pop which brings to mind the likes of Flavour and KCee , he definitely has the talent to contend with them. He goes by the stage name 'CHUKA' . His song received good reviews and he has amassed over 8500 downloads and counting. Here is a feel of the hot new song, SUCH A DIVA!
Chuka-Such A Diva: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

In Order:
1) AndyBlaze
2) Kylez
3) Airforce1

cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove .

IF NA THAT ONE I GO UPLOAD MY OWN TRACK TOMORROW...JUST GIMME TIME.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by kenny091(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless
Dude I didn't download ur track from d initial thread cause of the discouragement that followed in the comments section, one guy even created a thread to bash ur music. I'm glad I downloaded it now, its great music keep it up. All u need is to switch it up a bit so ur music doesn't sound like every other song on our playlists. PS: don't mind the hate, if davido or sean tizzle had gone for an auditioning they would have been laughed out of stage. now nigerians scramble to see them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by ochestraone(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
i dont know if any of you have listened to the glo unlimited song... Paul hero is the future nairaland has now in music,grammy one day ,drop your
comments . never say never, glo
unlimited..http:// www.datafilehost.com/
d/a36dc0f9
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by niggi4life(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
So Andyblaze is a musician?
Wonders Shall never end
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

When you get close to 8k downloads on your song withing the space of 12hours, then we can talk

Abeg make una no fight.. Na 1 download remain 4 my own to reach 1k.. Airforce1,i no see dat thread wey we wey yarn on top again o.. Shey u like my song?

www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Nairaland is inarguably the biggest online forum in Nigeria and perhaps Africa, so it's no surprise that Nairalanders have had alot of achievements from this site as all Nairalanders see themselves as family , some have gotten jobs, others spouses, others got featured on top media houses, but for these guys they managed to get over a thousand downloads from Nairalanders. cheesy
Some due to their dexterity in 'story-telling' , their 'break through' , their 'popularity' and good looks , but there is no doubt that these guys have talent which they just need to hone and develop. So here they are:

3. AndyBlaze : He is well known for his stories from out of this world, he goes with the trademark 'BITG angry' (whatever that means grin) . His rap song, Adam, received good reviews from Nairalanders.using fluid punchlines he talks about the'Genesis' of his music career, thus giving birth to the name,'Adam. He amassed over 1700 downloads and he is a proud ambassador of Nairaland.He is set to release another freestyle single called 'Go Hard'. his song is definitely worth downloading.
AndyBlaze-Adam: www.friendsmade.net/2014/09/music-andy-blaze-iamandyblaze-adam.html?m=1

2. Kylez : Perhaps the youngest of them all, he showed age is just a number by thrilling us with a freestyle pop, SPENDOE, his song received good reviews also, known for his musical dexterity and nice voice, he amassed over 5100 downloads. He is currently signed to Mizzle Entertainment. He has told Nairalanders to keep their fingers crossed as he released behind the scene photos of his music video for SPENDOE. Have a feel of a song you won't regret downloading.
Kylez- SPENDOE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

1. Airforce1 : In first place is the man with the everlasting album grin . He kept telling Nairalanders to expect his album and we finally got a feel of him with his newly released single, 'SUCH A DIVA' , a highlife pop which brings to mind the likes of Flavour and KCee , he definitely has the talent to contend with them. He goes by the stage name 'CHUKA' . His song received good reviews and he has amassed over 8500 downloads and counting. Here is a feel of the hot new song, SUCH A DIVA!
Chuka-Such A Diva: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

In Order:
1) AndyBlaze
2) Kylez
3) Airforce1

cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove .

please follow dis song..when it get to 1k,u can always feature it on the topic..Thanks.
www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by CarterDavid30(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Bless
... Keep it up bro, downloaded such a diva, its very nice. Bless

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I figured that

I'm switching to Airforce1 or something a bit sexy soon grin

Thanks man

I prefer u go with airforce1.but for proper search optimatisation, i prefer u go with something like airforce_wan or something similar but should be airforce1
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Chanchit: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

i know u have song you forcing hard on people to download lol
...dont use me to promote your song abeg
Watch this thread die down after today..
grin

*falls from mango tree* still laughing hard!
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

You're trying to pull me down instead of making friends with me so I can hype you

Even if I post my next song, the reviews go plenty pass my "Diva" song
don't talk too much bro so people can still respect you. It seems you are beginning to brag because of one track. You should be thinking about your next track , not exchanging words on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by MEILYN(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
cheddahboy:

That's one of the requirement of the Industry, a lil Bit of Scandal and Strong Skin to Pull Through..

am not trying to Pull You down..Na your attention I dey look for and I got it..

Oya Correct guy, Help me Promote the song. grin
Your song sef na nonsense. Airforce 1 see you get hope. I just waste my time download that rubbish. This freestyle wey I record with my phone better pass this your track grin http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ce1fbef3
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by udz: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

I prefer u go with airforce1.but for proper search optimatisation, i prefer u go with something like airforce_wan or something similar but should be airforce1
I was thinking that Airforce 1 was beta but u talked abt SEO I now have a rethink. _u are really an expert in this thing. Airforce1 u are getting all these services free. Thank God for NL.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by RolePlay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
3 wacky tracks I must confess

Guys drop the mics and get real jobs please... you are nt getting any younger

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Kylez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Swagk101:
Jst downloaded ur track lil nigga & m feelin it. Cc:Kylez

Thanks boss. smiley
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by emmansy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Guys plsss download my own track too, 'turn on d light'. http://www.reverbnation.com/emmansy

I think y'all gonna have something to say about it....
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Swagk101(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kylez:

Thanks boss. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
MEILYN:
Your song sef na nonsense. Airforce 1 see you get hope. I just waste my time download that rubbish. This freestyle wey I record with my phone better pass this your track grin http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ce1fbef3

I see You Jacking my Tactics.. its Allowed.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by talk2cj08(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
My song review loading..........90% keep a date with me first week of July

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by nigerianvenom(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Airforce1:

I tried uploading on other sites but won't upload

Datafile was my last option so I uploaded it there

Well if you're in Nigeria, you gonn hear my song soon on your radio kiss

I would love to help u. My friend own dis site:behorlah.com
Visit d site, if u like its display, let me know so i can link u up with him and see how far u guys can go. I dont think he'll charge u, but if he wish to charge u, i'll bear d cost.
I once help dis guy "TnE promote his song" go n die " there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday As He Cuddles His Son, Emmanuel (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Mother's Day Picture / Chika Ike Sexy In Sheer Blouse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.