Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) (30446 Views)

Davido, 9ice & Olamide's Songs Have Been Banned From Nigeria - FG / Top 10 New Artistes Whose Songs Gave Them Fame In 2015 / Top 10 New School Artistes Whose Song Gave Them Fame In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by SexyFox(f): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Can't wait to finish recording my first single.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by kenny1313(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Tonto Dikeh better pass Airforce 1. ....... We just downloaded to hear what he has got to say after how months of anticipation.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by dondestiny(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2015
y is the OP bias....u forgot to add supaslim..his music has over 1000+ downloads.chek it out here www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc its even beta dan dat of d much hyped Airforce1
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by babatunde15: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2015
REASON FOR SALE
GOVERNMENT PROPERTY
FIXES TO BE MADE
NONE.
FEATURES/OPTIONS
. Brand new and Tokunbo vehicles
• In-dash DVD and Navi
• Manual and Automatic Transmission
• Full Time 4-Wheel Drive/2-Wheel Drive
• Fabric and Leather Seats
• Dome Lights Interior and Exterior
• Power windows
• Power mirrors
• Factory fitted CD and DVD player
• Factory fitted A/C
• Rear and Side Step
• Leather Steering Wheel
• PETROL Efficiency!
DELIVERY LOCATIONS:
Can be delivered to any location within
Nigeria
CONTACT NAME: CMPT OLUREMILEKUN AJIBADE
CONTACT NUMBER: 08060114347
SITE: checkorpost.com , advertise.com.ng ,
FOR MODALITIES ON PURCHASE

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Hormor14(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
Download my first single MUTUAL LOVING and you will not regret it. www.datafilehost.com/d/c94062e8 and tell me what you think about it .......if you love it ,dont forget to share the link cool cool
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
I am serious bro..... Freestyles I record on my phone are better than that song of yours you recorded in the studio.

U TRY.. 2 people don download the song self..is it u and ur grandma or who?
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by MEILYN(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheddahboy:

U TRY.. 2 people don download the song self..is it u and ur grandma or who?
Dont be foolish. That is not a studio work. I uploaded that stuff because of you. If I go studio, Na tooxclusive, notjustok go dey host my song. At least two people download my freestyle wey I record on my phone. I don post am only on this thread and nowhere else in the world. Your studio work, na only you and your immediate family don download am.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Witwicky(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
A big shout out to everyone on this thread.....Aiforce1..cheddahboy..kylez and the rest ah pray God makes us all bigger....i want to use this medium to urge everyone to download my latest track featuring one of Nigerian dubai based rapper it's titled loke' and you can also help to follow on twitter @Kollahwole and I will follow back datafilehost.com/d/12688772!!!...here is the link.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by cheddahboy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEILYN:
Dont be foolish. That is not a studio work. I uploaded that stuff because of you. If I go studio, Na tooxclusive, notjustok go dey host my song. At least two people download my freestyle wey I record on my phone. I don post am only on this thread and nowhere else in the world. Your studio work, na only you and your immediate family don download am.

Sigh, you uploaded cos of me and I didn't download it NTOR!

Vote For Love is still getting more downloads as each day pass!!

Stay Tune to Rhythm and Wazobia F.M , they do play it twice in a day sometimes.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by MEILYN(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheddahboy:

Sigh, you uploaded cos of me and I didn't download it NTOR!

Vote For Love is still getting more downloads as each day pass!!

Stay Tune to Rhythm and Wazobia F.M , they do play it twice in a day sometimes.
Lmao, na e you dey beg for attention from this thread? You did not but 2 people wey get sense download am.
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Witwicky(m): 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
datafilehost.com/d/12688772
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by tdayof(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kylez I play his song like 10-12 times in a day... I love his lyrics mehn...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by adeyrossin(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG KI NI MOSE AND OTHET GREAT SONGS BY ADEY ROSSIN TRU THIS LINK THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS AS YOU DONWLAOD SIEZE 1mb http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925
Re: Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Nairaland is inarguably the biggest online forum in Nigeria and perhaps Africa, so it's no surprise that Nairalanders have had alot of achievements from this site as all Nairalanders see themselves as family , some have gotten jobs, others spouses, others got featured on top media houses, but for these guys they managed to get over a thousand downloads from Nairalanders. cheesy
Some due to their dexterity in 'story-telling' , their 'break through' , their 'popularity' and good looks , but there is no doubt that these guys have talent which they just need to hone and develop. So here they are:

3. AndyBlaze : He is well known for his stories from out of this world, he goes with the trademark 'BITG angry' (whatever that means grin) . His rap song, Adam, received good reviews from Nairalanders.using fluid punchlines he talks about the'Genesis' of his music career, thus giving birth to the name,'Adam. He amassed over 1700 downloads and he is a proud ambassador of Nairaland.He is set to release another freestyle single called 'Go Hard'. his song is definitely worth downloading.
AndyBlaze-Adam: www.friendsmade.net/2014/09/music-andy-blaze-iamandyblaze-adam.html?m=1

2. Kylez : Perhaps the youngest of them all, he showed age is just a number by thrilling us with a freestyle pop, SPENDOE, his song received good reviews also, known for his musical dexterity and nice voice, he amassed over 5100 downloads. He is currently signed to Mizzle Entertainment. He has told Nairalanders to keep their fingers crossed as he released behind the scene photos of his music video for SPENDOE. Have a feel of a song you won't regret downloading.
Kylez- SPENDOE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/deeecc2e

1. Airforce1 : In first place is the man with the everlasting album grin . He kept telling Nairalanders to expect his album and we finally got a feel of him with his newly released single, 'SUCH A DIVA' , a highlife pop which brings to mind the likes of Flavour and KCee , he definitely has the talent to contend with them. He goes by the stage name 'CHUKA' . His song received good reviews and he has amassed over 8500 downloads and counting. Here is a feel of the hot new song, SUCH A DIVA!
Chuka-Such A Diva: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

In Order:
1) AndyBlaze
2) Kylez
3) Airforce1

cc: Lalasticlala , Ishilove .

dude recreate this thread and insert my name there .

this my song has over a thousand downloads

BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Matthew Rodriguez: Uche Jombo Shares Photos Of Her Son / Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos / Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.