Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Use Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Google Adsense (1080 Views)

All The Secret And Tips To Use Google Adsense Is Reveal. / How Do I Use Google Cheque To Receive My Money- Pls Help / Does Anyone Use Google Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Google Adsense by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 20, 2006
please anyone know how to paste google adsense on ur blog site or knows how to use google adsense,plz am intrested in it. holla lonely2face@yahoo.com (please i need your help on how to use it )
Re: How To Use Google Adsense by denobleman(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2006
There are two separate ways to do it.
1.Log onto your adsence account.Set up the codes and then copy and paste on your blog
N.B:disregard the html error notifications

2.You can also set it up directly using your blog account.Using the settings.

If you do not understand the above information feel free to contact me
Re: How To Use Google Adsense by newboy1: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Visit http://freeadsensehelp.com
jayon: please anyone know how to paste google adsense on ur blog site or knows how to use google adsense,plz am intrested in it. holla lonely2face@yahoo.com (please i need your help on how to use it )

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? / Free Classified Ads for Nigerians / Mack Truck For Sale(best For Haulage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.