Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? (1080 Views)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / Any Body With The Address Of GTB Branch Office In Aba ? / Address Of Cement Factories In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? by olabode247: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2006
Hello Every1one,
Compliments of the season.
Pls,can anyone give me the addresss or description of the Motherless babies home or the less priveledge/SOS.

hope to hear from you pretty soon.

bye.
Re: Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2006
there are two around ilupeju. i'll try and get the address 4u and compliments of the season 2u too(PS don't 4get d season 4 d seaso)
Re: Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? by jesuseun1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2006
d SOS is located around isolo,just beside LASPOTECH,ISOLO-lagos
Re: Can Anyone Give Me The Address Of The Sos? by olabode247: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2006
Hello wale,
Thanx for ur reply.i will be looking forward to ur reply.

bye.

(1) (Reply)

Beginners / Learners In Stocks. / Radioactive Waste Disposal Company In Port Harcourt / Mack Truck For Sale(best For Haulage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.