Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,684 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

How I Appeared In The News Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Appeared In The News Today (403 Views)

Why I Appeared Before Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Saraki / PHOTO: Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna / They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Appeared In The News Today by jahsonchi: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
A new online magazine, Oganews.com has been launched to get news from different websites on various issues.

The website, which was launched recently is an introduction to a new, faster and much easier means of staying informed online. It has since then grown tremendously with many site visitors.

Oganews.com is a news aggregator website that was founded by a young electrical enginering graduate and corper after much market research and planning. The site, which is already gaining grounds and getting interest from the international community features news and juicy gossips on the go as well as stories on international brands that serve as business models.

The need for the site began when the chinedu onyekaozuru the founder became aware of the amount of time Nigerians spend online and therefore decided to provide their visitors with all the current news on diverse topics in Nigeria from finance, politics to music and entertainment thereby creating a well rounded Nigerian that’s not only up to date in sports but also in entertainment and news.

According to its founders, 25-year-old Onyekaozuru chinedu jahson, the advent and outburst of online content in Africa and Nigeria is imminent and that Nigerians have gone global in getting happenings around the world on their palm.

“At the heart of www.oganews.com lies a self-sufficient Nigerian news engine. This machine intelligence continually watches over and reads hundreds of different Nigerian web sites, including everything from major Nigerian news portals, to the tiniest blog or forum, pooling them together on one convenient online platform; thereby providing a well rounded coverage of all major happenings in Nigeria.” On this site you will get the latest headlines and news from jobs, sports, entertainment, politics, international news and forums. Www.oganews.com is an invention thanks chinedu jahson, user login daily joor. This site gives you best daily jobs

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Left N7trn Deficit, Transition Committee Found Corruption Everywhere, S / Women Empowerment: Jigawa Governor Donates 8,000 Goats To Widows / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.