Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,506 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) (4247 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo) / PHOTO: Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Vicky72(m): 5:41am On Sep 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZZwcm6UNrbQ/Vf4Q9nIeQiI/AAAAAAAGn5g/Lw-iaOQYzUk/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
They said Virgin Mary appeared in Nissi village in Kaduna south yesterday and this is the shadow...
check it out and say something

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/they-said-virgin-mary-appeared-in.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by menix(m): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Hahahahahhahahahahhaaahahaahahahhaha...

I laugh my comment..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Yujin(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2015
This is very funny I must say. Of what essence is her appearance? More still, why not her image? Lol
All I see is a freshly plastered wall as its clearly evident that the building is undergoing renovation.
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by menix(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Yujin:
This is very funny I must say. Of what essence is her appearance? More still, why not her image? Lol
All I see is a freshly plastered wall as its clearly evident that the building is undergoing renovation.

U sef no dey see well mr. Gerion sulphate.

It's a wet stain..
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Nonsense.

The HolySpirit is enough.

2 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Catholics and hallucinations!

4 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by brize(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Another useless thread to make mockery of the catholics, but God pass una, that stained wall is what you called her shadow?? Well we catholics knows what we have and no amount of mockery will make us abandon our sweet mother mary................... you may or you may not get traffic to that useless site sha.

18 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 5:59am On Sep 20, 2015
don't let el rufai hear this...

1 Like

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by VickJames(m): 6:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Why is someone trying to mock the catholic faith?
Jobless bloggers

4 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Abduljohn(m): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2015

Was catholic mentioned in the post? Try to always address issue than self satisfaction afterall virgin Mary is in the Bible abi dat name no dey ur bible?

2 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2015
jcmaiah:
You must be daft.
What brings the Catholics in this picture?
Someone wrote something about Virgin Mary and all you can do is to tag it with Catholics.

So my dear don't die of heart attack on top catholic matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by sinkhole: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2015
jcmaiah:
na only catholics? what of those who saw prophet in toilet in Mali or those who bought egg with Allah writen on it?

2 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2015
brize:
Another useless thread to make mockery of the catholics, but God pass una, that stained wall is what you called her shadow?? Well we catholics knows what we have and no amount of mockery will make us abandon our sweet mother mary................... you may or you may not get traffic to that useless site sha.

I concur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Stupid post. Why didn't you put linda ikeji as your source link..we all know that report was originally from there
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by yakwas(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Hahahahahahaha... Hilarious... Nawaooo..
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by permsec: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Lie muhammed was spotted not our dear virgin mary. yeye bloggers
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Soskid(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2015
This is LovePeddler Mary and not virgin Mary

1 Like

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by DONADAMS(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2015
hmmmm...mayb the poster below me has sumtin 2 say
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by tyson99(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2015
brize:
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by UncleSnr(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Tempted to say "Receive thinking faculty". I won't say it loud. Receive brain!!!
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Vicky72:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZZwcm6UNrbQ/Vf4Q9nIeQiI/AAAAAAAGn5g/Lw-iaOQYzUk/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
They said Virgin Mary appeared in Nissi village in Kaduna south yesterday and this is the shadow...
check it out and say something

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/they-said-virgin-mary-appeared-in.html

cc lalasticlala
Lol

Retąrds

See how rain water foól them cheesy
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by BALLOSKI: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2015
I see someone in dark veil or hijab, how is that Vagen maria?
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
permsec:
Lie muhammed was spotted not our dear virgin mary. yeye bloggers
Foól
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by erunz(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Tell HELL rufai, The gods are angry
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by sandraokosun: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2015
na water wet that wall
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by eightsin(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2015
i'm just wondering.... how can they actually tell that is Mary?
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by januzaj(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
permsec:
narrow toto mary was spotted not our dear wide toto mary. yeye bloggers

2 Likes

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by fr3do(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2015
brize:

this your obsession with Jesus' earthly mother are the remains of Baal worship that was transformed into catholicism.

The early missionaries instead of squashing pagan believes in gods, chose the easy way out by simpling diverting those attention from those gods to God.
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by simdam500(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2015
Boko Haram at work cheesy
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2015

Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by jaybee104(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Kaduna of all places
Re: They Said Virgin Mary Appeared In Kaduna (photo) by dialfa: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
i see a giant butt plug.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Just Saved Nigerian Judiciary / Subsidy Protest: SE Refuse To Protest. Why? / They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.