Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" (48079 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by lalasticlala(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Children of Atiku Abubakar, Amina Abubakar and Mustapha Abubakar shared these pictures with their Dad to wish him "Happy Father's Day".

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mustyblax/status/612639631809597440

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
I dedicate dis first to comment to d love of my life
D mother of my unborn kids(maybe 12 children)
To ma one and only
May God kip u safe for me where ever u re.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by agarawu23(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
no be only una get papa grin

I am wishing my own dad too happy fathers day smiley

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by UnknownT: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
These two guys above me that always behave like Tom and Jerry in most political thread grin lalasticlala hide their posts abeg wink

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
U see yaself!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by nerodenero: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Saraki's mentor undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by shininglite(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aminat...u fine o

Abeg make una no vex I no get anything to talk concerning this topic grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Aminat508(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin my name sake

20 minutes to.....

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Eh we don see dem. So na wch wan him go gimme make I marry? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by ShakurM(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Father's day 2 my future self! cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by adepiero: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why the boy come spoil mouth for pic Na! cry

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by tucky200(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Naso..but that guy mouth fit swallow naija problem o undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Ilekeh(f): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
His son no fine. Reminds me of what Yorubas call enu pepeye

I prefer Buhari's son

OREMUSSANCTUS:
I dedicate dis first to comment to d love of my life
D mother of my unborn kids(maybe 12 children)
To ma one and only
May God kip u safe for me where ever u re.

Dude you sound like you'd like a homosexual relationship if you open up your mind to it.

What am saying is, you should dedicate your post to the future father of your adopted kids.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Eminya(f): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Proud Father
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by neweraomo: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
The first born looks somehow though
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by successking401(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wao that's nice to hear.I didn't know muslims celebrates father's day also.anyway check my signature if you have problem satisfying ur wife in bed.zero seven zero three nine siX four zero zero nine seven

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Chinaimporter: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Enjoy your life as i dey enjoy my own since i realized that hell does not exist....waiting for rapture to happen so that all my uncles go disapear so that i can inherit their property and na only hot girls go remain....i go chill de wait till my oga lucifer win the armagadon after which we go throw christ into the bottomless pit make him stop to de disturb[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by ndaman25: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Father's Day to all d Responsible PAPA Out Dir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by zenith4biz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Obasanjo would not be happy with the growing popularity of Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by kwencypresh(f): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
shininglite:
weldone oooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Next
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by agarawu23(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
UnknownT:
These two guys above me that always behave like Tom and Jerry in most political thread grin lalasticlala hide their posts abeg wink
oga no bring that one o grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by mencade5(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
the way atiku take fvck genevieve. men go also fvck he daughter like that too ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by salt419(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cool Family
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Flashh: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
mencade5:
the way atiku take fvck genevieve. men go also fvck he daughter like that too ooo.
Now you think you are making sense.

Genevieve is 100% to be blame, she sell her body for money to show how cheap she really is.

Fücking biitch. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Boring thread
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Irrelevant and inconsequential topic. Of no value nor significance to the common man. THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by hensben(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
The son na G.O.A.T

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by alienvirus: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
To the children :

Trust me, your daddy is one of those that milked Nigeria dry. There is absolutely nothing to celebrate about a looter.

He made his money through graft and he has no honour in the sight of a responsible human being. Tell your daddy the real truth and don't follow his path.

I am sure you have all travelled to many beautiful which ordinary Nigerian reading my comment can't afford to go. Didn't you ask your daddy why Nigeria isn't like that.

Remind him that death is inevitable. He will be carried someday with a mat even without the iPhone you, his son, are holding.

Enough said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by barackosama(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Useless leaders!!
All they have ever wished/promised Nigerian Children we see it as reality in only their Children.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Children Share Photos With Him To Wish Him "Happy Father's Day" by kingarizona1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cute picture... But to you sire... I think your political career ended in 2007 primary elections... You won but you allowed OBJ to bear the flag because of #####.... Happy fathers day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.