Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (85031 Views)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Aitee1: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mods though how many times will this make fp undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by killjoy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
h
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Caracta(f): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
How can you treat your child like a goat?

That arm is too fragile for the rope. It could hurt him.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by tym92(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hmn
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nickymezor(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
So lame undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by engrjacuzzi: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
I was expecting sth more funny and not this meaningless picture.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Judolisco(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
haha d guy stil fit run now

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by blazetitov: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
The boy is not stubborn jare, cos if he is, he would av used his second hand and teeth to break loose. D jailer should set him free asap grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by olawealth1000(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Na chibok be diZ
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by blackrules1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
This method works for the not-too-sturbon types.
The sturbon ones will loose it with the other hand and tie it back ones they see you approaching.

I hail warri kids.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by coolshegs10(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by xmich(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by mytime24(f): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
I blame ........

Pmb
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by krishfwesh(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Biafra1000:
Lolz
it funi
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by sunnyuche1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Starships4u:
What a man sows that shall he also reap!!!

meaning that child may be arrested tomorrow
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Berrypie(f): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Why do this to a child, funny or not funny asides, isn't this child abuse.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by NICOGRAVITY: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
He reminds me of my energetic child, at this age they are very quick to make decisions without any atom of safety in their mind. At this age the are learning and experimenting without caution to risk and hazards, hence the reason he is tired down. They are packed with energy, great climbers. And lovely company. Bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Lyndylove: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lmao grin grin grin

COMING SOON!!!

[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO
DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by tollytexy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Spybradd: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
DanceVille:
ROTFLWKM
When you gave birth to a stubborn kid and he refuses to stay home... House Arrest!!!
A word for this kid's parent please!
kidnapper
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by ganiyu26(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
All I knw is dat d boy can unloose d rope...lalastica
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by NaLaugh: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
Things people do just to have a trending picture on the Internet.

Poor kid angry undecided

Doesn't look like it was done to trend. Looks more like a stubborn kid on a leash.

Most such kids are put on leashes here, so they don't wander off. Except the leash is made like a backpack, to appear more "humane." Few examples.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Diddy58(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pay back time for you.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by manee2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
DanceVille:
ROTFLWKM

When you gave birth to a stubborn kid and he refuses to stay home...
House Arrest!!!

_ so u go tie ur innocent uncle pikin cum snap am pic jst becos say u wan make frontpage?
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by tpiadotcom: 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
DanceVille:
ROTFLWKM

When you gave birth to a stubborn kid and he refuses to stay home...
House Arrest!!!

this thread was supposed to be deleted, not moved to front page.

I'm sure a lot of laws are being broken.

is it a crime for a child to be poor (and black), why are you people so bent on photoshoots which humiliate them?

Fear God.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Vijon(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
house arrest indeed...

in another news... do u need fast and reliable bulksms services ? check out www.fastalertsms.com
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
NaLaugh:

Doesn't look like it was done to trend. Looks more like a stubborn kid on a leash.

Most such kids are put on leashes here, so they don't wander off. Except the leash is made like a backpack, to appear more "humane." Few examples.

My Goodness!!! For real?

Wow!!! Not cool

Look at that poor kid on the floor
Although, the one you uploaded looks more real and more humane than the Original post but I don't support both.
Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is this meant to be funny....cos I'm not getting the "intended" joke#:-/

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by FYB(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
village parliament

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
vickoozy:
I dedicate this fp to the Arabic mallams here on NL and daura pampers boy, I wonder where una dey see una own full moon ooh, whether na for pluto or Neptune, any way sha.....happy sala maleku to una grin

That pikin dem tie there resemble freeman ooh, this freeman of a guy worgly ooh (worwor+ugly) no hard feelings bro I knw the truth is always bitter, feel free to add it a little shugah.
is yur life dat hard? Just a question!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies And Gents, Its Crazy Picture Time. LAUGH RESPONSIBLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.