Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21172 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Clap ! Clap !! Clap !!!

Good evening everyone

We welcome you to another edition of our sunday weekly interview

Our interviewees for today are Victoriabee, Peeparty, and Vizkiz.

This is how it goes

6.00-6.10pm- Midehi is expected to interview our guests

6.11pm-6.20pm- Mhizkel is expected to interview our guests.

6.21pm-6.30pm- Ronald4lif is expected to interview our guests.

At 6.31pm onward, the floor will be open for everybody to ask questions.

Please let's endeavour to adhere strictly to instruction and maintain a level of maturity and decorum.

I'm glad our Law Enforcement Agents will be here to avoid violation of rules cool

Cc: Ishilove, farano, rockstation,

Host

Wristwatch
Midehi
Tosyne2much
Mhizkel
Ronald4lif
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Shall we begin ?

Mirexxx, Agarawu23, Orijin101, Ireneony, thugnificent, forandy, mizmycoli, Adufetohposh, dharay88, stephenqueen, kingtom, mznelly, dechandel, draify, eroticangelina, juliaann, kennygee, enegod, ipledge, kinglekan, Mrcock, 2dice, thesonofmark, twaci, tohpahz, subbied, sandrahnaub, marieolae, ivyy, oyin17, chibwike, rapmoney, emusmith, tomphresh, djeezy, misssclassy, danceville, kachisbarbie, danceville, damseyl, dechandel, trishap, adeh39, Jennimma, mrmastermind, aminat508, butchcassidy, flawless, cowleg, vjsmiles, egusisoup, daveP, slimzjoe, Nneka123, mziceberry, ladyboss, pinkiberry, stephenqueen, Agapecharis, omotayo123, tashaanamia, chiam55, cherryice, kinglekan, prettyjoo etc.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by DanceVille: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Noted.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:
tongue

cheesy

Young soul!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by stobery(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
D
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
*walks in majestically into thread.*

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
,, cool
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by stobery(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
This land is not forsale
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Peeparty shocked
Where is that beautiful lady? I mean your Crush...... Giftracy?

*Sits down, chewing gum*

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by vizkiz: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
now calm down vizkiz... undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by stobery(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
SCENTMARLC
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am here just because of my girl Victoriabee tongue

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by stobery(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spreaaaaaaads mat

#TeamScent
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kinglekan: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by peeparty(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:
Peeparty shocked

Where is that beautiful lady? I mean your Crush...... Giftracy?

*Sits down, chewing gum*

#TEAM SCENT
i know not
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kramfonos(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by prettyjo(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
av never followed any interview,tink I should follow this one.

#parks my car#and starts observing
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Trypa(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
I was here....m. Dis land is not for sell o cool
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
i know not
What shocked
Go and find her joor sad

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dear guests, thanks for showing up early.

Our interviewers will soon join us to commence the interview.

In the mean time, just relax on the hot sit okay cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kramfonos(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
stobery:
This land is not forsale

Everything has a price.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmm sorry.

I have to reedit this post$

Midehi pls kick off the interview.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Where is Midehi?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:
Shall we begin ?

Mirexxx, Agarawu23, Orijin101, Ireneony, thugnificent, forandy, mizmycoli, Adufetohposh, dharay88, stephenqueen, kingtom, mznelly, dechandel, draify, eroticangelina, juliaann, kennygee, enegod, ipledge, kinglekan, Mrcock, 2dice, thesonofmark, twaci, tohpahz, subbied, sandrahnaub, marieolae, ivyy, oyin17, chibwike, rapmoney, emusmith, tomphresh, djeezy, misssclassy, danceville, kachisbarbie, danceville, damseyl, dechandel, trishap, adeh39, Jennimma, mrmastermind, aminat508, butchcassidy, flawless, cowleg, vjsmiles, egusisoup, daveP, slimzjoe, Nneka123, mziceberry, ladyboss, pinkiberry, stephenqueen, Agapecharis, omotayo123, tashaanamia, chiam55, cherryice, kinglekan etc.

no need mentioning them bro,they're not the interviewer nor the "interviewee" or are limiting this thread to only this people..just my opinion sha
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kinglekan: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettyjo:
av never followed any interview,tink I should follow this one.

#Gets off the Okada# and starts observing

grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Slimzjoe(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
6:11 pm

Where are the interviewers and "interviewees"

Wristwatch by the way, Victoribee jux became a member not too long ago and she's being interviewed already
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Park my 2015 Chevrolet camaro

Mhizkel:
Where is Midehi?

Lol she is around. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:
tongue
am here because ofnyou.,got lotta questions for you
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by kramfonos(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lamispaco:
no need mentioning them bro,they're not the interviewer nor the interviewee or are limiting this thread to only this people..just my opinion sha

angry

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Phikom(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
space not for sale...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Naughty Whatsapp Group / Virgins Let Meet Here. / What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.