Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (17340 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good evening to you all. I welcome you to the first day of mr nairaland 2016 interview. I remain your humble host wristbangle.

Today, we shall interview five gentlemen for the upcoming contest and they are;

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

As usual the host will be the first to ask questions putting all the contestants in copy and when the floor is declare open, viewers can ask their questions.

Please note the following rules:

A. Any contestants caught in the act of plagiarism will be penalised and may result to loosing points in the voting exercise.

B. No form of campaign will be tolerated here as there is an existing thread for such activities. Offenders caught will be ban.

C. When the host is asking questions, nobody is expected to comment or derail the thread. If you have any suggestions let it be after the floor must have been declared open.

D. Insults from contestants opponent team will not accepted. Offenders will be ban and may be prohibited from participating in the voting exercise.

Thanks for abiding. cool

Cc
Dygeasy
Tosyne2much
Oliviaarims

Dominique

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Kenneth205(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Present sir
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
About time.

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
This is going to be very interesting cheesy

Where are the contestants? cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Fynestboi: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
****GRABS POPCORN cool

Enoquin i have a reserved seat for you, beside me with KUNU wink

From my heart i wish you guys the best.
KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT
cool cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
CC DRISKLEF - why are you not among the contestants? cheesy

You pulled out huh, lmao.

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Announcement: We are looking for volunteers preferably a female to host the interview for subsequent days by sending a mail to either me, tosyne2much, dygeasy. Thanks.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by vicstar(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
• • • • • So coooool cool being on tha front role
Ama enjoy dis grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
All the best guys! cool

Hey Hit like if you know
that we know that DRISKLEF fearfully pulled out of the race. wink

3 Likes

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by demiladegold(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
I came early
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
All the best guys grin cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by obiorathesubtle: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by MzPecs(f): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Ariyke: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Gbemiie: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
amacoA or whatever you call yourself. Drisklef opted out for reasons best known to him. Na by force? Or is it your Pull Out? grin

Why cant you let a ni1gga be? undecided

smh..

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AyamConfidence(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
let's welcome them as they arrive please....

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Cutezt(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:
Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, age, state of origin and educational background?

B. Your relationship status and religion practise?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

Cc

KENNETH205
DONARIOK
VIZKIZ
MrDOjo
CUTEZT

My name is Martins Morris, I am 20 Years old, I attended Naraguta Grammar School, Jos and graduated in the year 2012,after which I proceeded to the University of Jos, where I studied Mass Communication, and I am currently pursuing a degree in communication at the University of Nations, I hail from Jos North Local government area of Plateau state.

B) I am single grin, I have been a Christian since birth,a devoted one,that explains me attending UofN

C) In the year 2009,i was watching a Nigerian movie, I have forgotten the name, the movie was all about ladies trying to compete with each other on campus, in a particular scene, a lady was boasting of all the social media platforms she was on, and she mentioned Nairaland in it, and so, I decided to check Nairaland out, started out as a guest, until I registered my first moniker, one thing led to another, and I had to abandon that moniker for this, and since then, I never looked back, the forum has impacted immensely on me, I can't quantify it's influence on me,so sad I have forgotten the name of the movie, it's been a long long time.
My moniker was gotten from the name I was given back in secondary school, they always described me as that Cute senior (not trying to blow my trumpets tho), so that explains where my moniker was coined from.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by qhutetomsel(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
All the best vizkiz kiss wink

#teamvizkiz
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by onstelly(f): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lemme seat here and observe everything
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
This space is for DRISKLEF and Myself.

Interview on why he chicked out.. cool
cc .. NLjega grin
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=16pt]This space is for Hatey, Nawty and sanddy cool. Beware of that India goat! Omo ale jatijati smiley.

Naughtynaughty, I book this space for you hunnie. Sit beside me.
Sandoski, bring pop corn sweetie smiley. It's gonna be fun wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Ryabcool(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Reserves seat cheesy
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
smiley
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by KnightRod(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool We're here

*modified*

Before you clear this post.. I'm not the first spacebooker! undecided

Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by T5OM: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
About time.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by peeparty(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wish you guys all the best.
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by EmperorLee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Fynestboi:

****GRABS POPCORN cool
Enoquin i have a reserved seat for you, beside me with KUNU wink

*Grabs the popcorn from him and runsaway*
Re: An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT by AmacoA: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
lexgoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.