Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? (8581 Views)

List Of Some Old School Naija Songs, The Indomie Generation Really Missed A Lot / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

With both hands and cutlery.

But I prefer hands though. It's more efficient grin
I can never use cutlery. I eat all as well, except pounded yam.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
I can never use cutlery. I eat all as well, except pounded yam.

Trust me, there are scenarios where you would be forced to use cutlery.

What's your best soup? Mine is just egusi, ewedu and edikaiko.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Trust me, there are scenarios where you would be forced to use cutlery

What's your best soup? Mine is just egusi, ewedu and edikaiko.
Ewedu, efo riro, Oha, ofe nsala, and edikaikong (not edikaiko)
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by robosky02(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok

good for you gold fish in the mist of good people
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
sandrannna:

Who asked u?
the sound of this your question has fished you out already.
SMH!
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by iswearinowell(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its pple lyk dis dat makes me wanna go back 2 my previous selfangry .. Hey, if i slap u ehn u will stop lying. See her neck lyk joystick

#FROST
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Ewedu, efo riro, Oha, ofe nsala, and edikaikong (not edikaiko)

I spelt it the way I pronounce it tongue

I hate Oha soup. I have never liked it.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

I spelt it the way I pronounce it tongue

I hate Oha soup. I have never liked it.
You hate oha soup cos you're not normal. grin
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cute doll
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by mrham03(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
smh, fake pics everywhere.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
You hate oha soup cos you're not normal. grin

Who wants to be normal anyway? Normal is boring tongue

Because you like oha doesn't mean everybody would. I hate the soup and I will always hate it.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Who wants to be normal anyway? Normal is boring tongue

Because you like oha doesn't mean everybody would. I hate the soup and I will always hate it.
Why?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Charles4075(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Zedx6 and Missclassy, wetin dey happen na? Nor be bedroom una dey ohhh. Op, wait let me invite firstEVA because she's the one you're looking for and who can give you a reasonable answer to this your question.. Cc FirstEva Cc Iceberylin

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Why?

I don't just like the taste. The same way I don't like the taste of Apple.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

I don't just like the taste. The same way I don't like the taste of Apple.
Smh.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Smh.

Perhaps I have more evolved taste buds tongue
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Perhaps I have more evolved taste buds tongue
Or your taste buds are stuck in the 19th century.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Or your taste buds are stuck in the 19th century.

What's modern about oha soup?

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

What's modern about oha soup?
Tell me what isn't?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chioma, Chiam55. Kedu?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Tell me what isn't?

Tell me what is.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
See love blossom shocked
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Chioma, Chiam55. Kedu?

Idamo Indiaba embarassed ibondi tongue

I dnt know how I am grin

You kedu angry
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by misspicy(f): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Missclassy and Zedx6 but u people are wicked o cheesy una just derail this oyinbo wannabe thread....
Biko sandrannna,there are various bleaching creams in d market and surgery too is now available,you can easily get those things to look like dox albinos u wanna be like.that is if you af the money tho.cheesycheesytongue
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Never Mind them. U were created unique and are on top that is why they will talk. Just be grateful o God for the wonder of your being, never let it enter your head and live your life to the fullest.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op if that is u,upload anoda pix. Between the pix look like a doll.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

Tell me what is.
What's modern about any soup?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chiam55:

Idamo Indiaba embarassed ibondi tongue

I dnt know how I am grin

You kedu angry
Lol. Ibondi kor. Indiaba ni.

You meant odinma. . . That face won't work. You know what you did.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by FKO1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
What's modern about any soup?

What isn't modern about any soup?
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
I really do not know why a guy would want to be seen and addressed as female, it beats me.
Re: Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? by ZedX6: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

What isn't modern about any soup?
No soup is modern. They are only being cooked in modern pots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Abnormal Things We Do / Those Girls On 2face Idibia's African Queen Video ! / Photos:meet 75 Year Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.