Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now (12332 Views)

Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Flavour Pictured With A Beauty Queen In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
this movie we was and still is one of the best african american movie ever made,
Lisa mcdowell is now 50. see what she looks like now on [size=18pt]DAMINAJ BLOG[/size]
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/remember-lisa-mcdowell-eddie-murphys.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't want understand why you cannot post the picture of how she looks now.. Using Nairaland to build click-throughs for your blog

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Houseofglam7(f): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Show us the damn pix jor!!!!!
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by 3ace(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Still not bad. OP, you just jogged my memory with this thread. Wish I could turn back the hands of time.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
voltron:
I don't want understand why you cannot post the picture of how she looks now.. Using Nairaland to build click-throughs for your blog

Not correct opinion

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by cescky(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow

More beautiful than many teenagers

These americans never age!

Time to renounce 50 as being old age....its a naija mentality

6 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
cescky:
Wow

More beautiful than many teenagers

These americans never age!

Time to renounce 50 as being old age....its a naija mentality

this is just one woman o
lol. but you know they have good weather and rest of mind. No nepa, mtn, or dstv

4 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by cescky(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

this is just one woman o
lol. but you know they have good weather and rest of mind. No nepa, mtn, or dstv

Lol
True, at the same time some are probably more beautiful..lol
Babe with all the chaos u can still have rest of mind ooo. Its a choice
Their weather is afactor too sha...but trust me if u drink lots of water ull get their skin texture...

I still think they don't age...their wlays happy I supose, see nas, jay z ,50cent..these guys are nearing 50 yet nas can claim teenage....them node hold joor!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
you have a point. but a lot i think have to do with rest of mind .

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by cescky(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:
you have a point. but a lot
i think have to do with rest of mind .

More like inner joy..which radiates outward

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Vision4God: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hhmm still pretty. Evidence of a great life

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
cescky:

More like inner joy..which radiates outward

you know inner joy can come from rest of mind.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by cescky(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

you know inner joy can come from rest of mind.

Lol

Yes oo, you win oo
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
cescky:

Lol

Yes oo, you win oo

grin
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by DonX001: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Face still looks cute, very cute.........but those hands meeeehhnn!! Damn scary!!!

4 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
DonX001:
Face still looks cute, very cute.........but those hands meeeehhnn!! Damn scary!!!

Someone like you must not mark waec script o. lol.
i did not even check her hands

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by DonX001: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

Someone like you must not mark waec script o. lol. i did not even check her hands
Lol, my eyes tend to roam a bit....grin

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Mcowubaba: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
She is still very cute!!!
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
There's no much difference on her face... she looks great..
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow she still looks really good just like the services i will be offering you
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Teeboy15(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
she still vry beaurriful na. For d rite price i no mind to wife am o
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Eshinery(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:
this movie we was and still is one of the best african american movie ever made,
Lisa mcdowell is now 50. see what she looks like now

on
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/remember-lisa-mcdowell-eddie-murphys.html
she looks pretty and younger
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

check my profile and see how long i have been on nairaland and how often i interract. aside from posting my articles
apparently i put two same pic.
Everyone does not think like you ok?

Hey! Take it easy on him! You guys are not querreling before now!
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by amalder: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Still s6xy
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by tunesoft(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
MILF.... grin
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Hey! Take it easy on him! You guys are not querreling before now!

i am actually easy on him now
he was too quick to accuse that is why and he was so conclusive already.

@voltron oya sorry
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by macklef(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
How come she dos not have a single wrinkle on the face but her hands are that feeble. Face lift i presume.

Anyways, in hakkems voicee, Gooodnight my neighbours!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
still beautiful smiley
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by jamex93(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
she no change na

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

i am actually easy on him now
he was too quick to accuse that is why and he was so conclusive already.

@voltron oya sorry

Hahaha. You both are friends though. U wil make it up to each other. But hope he is not angry
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by darmys(f): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Hahaha. You both are friends though. U wil make it up to each other. But hope he is not angry

Abi., oya Voltron come and collect your sorry.
Re: Eddie Murphy's Queen In Coming To America Is 50 - See What She Looks Like Now by StephenJoseph(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
darmys:

Abi., oya Voltron come and collect your sorry.
Hmmm. Voltron! Dat name get how e b ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shania Twain Vs Celine Dion / Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House / Sean Tizzle Decides To Quit Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.