Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) (38192 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Gifty Pictured With Her Mother And Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cute family.

God bless my family. kiss
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
beautiful family
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by fairygeh(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice family.
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by joebeckz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's introvert again. grin

Family of handsome masculine dudes...... grin

Gosh kiss kiss kiss kiss
you and ftp. Nawa o.
If you are a student, it seems your school is on strike or you are through with your exams or dem don pursue you for school.
If you are a worker then u just sit back to see movies at work cos u are always on Nl making ftp. Kidding o
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by NaLaugh: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
ignis:
Banky W does not look like his parents. ...

Looks like the Mom though.
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Aitee1: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
daben1:
But where did he get the 'head' from?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look well you go see grin
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by SisterCaro(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
See potential husbands
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy fathers day to my Dad.
May ur soul continue 2 rest in peace.
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Israel5(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Gosh kiss kiss kiss kiss
what do u do 4 a living? #no off. Jst askn
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Israel5(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why i nor get sister na. GOD why?? 6 brothers to fyt 4 inheritnce wt me. Choi
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by benedictnsi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Gosh kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hahaha i talk am say her hands are faster than mine
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Israel5(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why i nor get sister na. GOD why??
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by ngbede1984: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
They are all looking cute.
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Weezybaby: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
eipreel:

You sure ya an introvert? This one ya always clinching FTC undecided

It's an Alter Ego
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am I the only one that noticed banky's eyebrows......Damn it, it was carved and concealed shocked

Thot That's only done by ladies,na wa oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
cool...
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

Who cares ? ..... You dont have better things to do than sit here on Nairaland all day making first page and "first to comment"...

Instead of you to plan your life now,you are making urself Nairaland ominipresence Then 2morow you will be looking for a rich guy to marry..

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Emyben(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Their mummy too fine gaan! Na half cast?
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by softRay(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Make sense family

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by fizziea(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
the headies
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Happy and fulfilled father.
ebosie11:
If you have got it,flaunt it.Banky W has got a lovely family and siblings.

To celebrate Fathers' Day today,the singer shared the photos and captioned them...

'Happy Father's Day to the man who I learnt so much about being a man from.. my Dad, Mr George Bankole Wellington, and all the Fathers worldwide who are there for their children.'

Source:

https://instagram.com/p/4MipilD_XZ/
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Abyzan(m): 2:14am On Jun 22, 2015
INTROVERT:

Gosh kiss kiss kiss kiss

She don wet oooo cry
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by supaslim(m): 3:12am On Jun 22, 2015
ebosie11:
Yes ooo
. Obviously u can easily pinpoint who d last born is... Lovely!!! DL my song www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc PRs needed 08139514145
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by easytask(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Good
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by omaji53jeremiah: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2015
nice family
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by free37: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.