Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) (1482 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by Brownville007: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is not a faerie tale but one of the rare things that most of us are not accustomed to. This is about Kady Parke, a widow who used her dead husband’s sperm to have two baby boys. As reported by Daily Mail,

widow uses husband sperm to give birth to baby boys

When Kady Parke lost her Army major husband to a brain tumour, there was only one ray of hope for her.

Mrs Parke, 36, refused to give up on her husband’s dream of having children – and has now given birth to the second of his two children after his death.

The births were made possible thanks to IVF treatment using her dead husband’s sperm.

Her son Charlie was born in June 2012, and she gave birth to baby Isla eight weeks ago in April.

Mrs Parke, who lives in Bath, said: ‘I still miss Mike terribly but I look forward to the future and know that having my children was the best decision I ever made.

‘If Mike could see them both now he’d be such a proud father, and I feel incredibly lucky to be a mother to his children.’

The couple first met in 2008 while on a project manager course in Bristol. He proposed later that year but while looking at wedding venues on a Greek island the following year, Mike had started feeling unwell.

Mrs Parke said: ‘He’d been feeling unwell for a while before we went to look at the venues. He’d kept getting terrible headaches, and had shaky hands and tunnel vision.

‘He’d been for an MRI scan just before we’d gone on holiday and when we got back, the hospital called him back in for the results.’

This is really a miracle and a further testimony for those expecting the fruit of the womb that nothing is impossible with God.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3133341/Widow-mother-dead-husband-s-two-children-using-frozen-sperm-died.html

http://www.irise.com.ng/amazing-widow-uses-frozen-sperm-of-her-dead-husband-to-have-two-babies-photos/

Re: Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by unikiloy: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is really amazing. Nothing is impossible for God.
Re: Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by Vision4God: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hhhmmmm ds woman is strong. Thnk God 4 her determination
Re: Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by Jboyossai(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happens only outside Nigeria......
Re: Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by Ruq: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Would really like to be a donor
Re: Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Strong lady......
Re: Widow Uses Frozen Sperm Of Her Dead Husband To Have Two Babies (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Ruq:
Would really like to be a donor
Visit the nearest ritualist cheesy...

@topic, Good for her... The world is evolving. ..

(1) (Reply)

30 Facts For All Ladies : This Will Shape Your Way Of Life / Lawyers In The House Please Help Me, I Want To Get The Custody Of My Child / Do You Like Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.