Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? (378 Views)

I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode / If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by collinspro(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
If you were to meet God face to face and he asked you for just one wish. What would you wish or ask for?
Please share ur thought.
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
prayer answering
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by Genea(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
unending favour in everything and everywhere I go
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by INTROVERT(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Accept me in heaven when I die.
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Show me his face grin
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
That Nigeria remains one.
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by TechRev: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
To DESTROY THE ENTITY of fraud CALLED NIGERIA.

I will ask God why his eyes are shot at the epitome of evil called Nigeria.
Re: If You Were To Meet God Face To Face, Which One Wish Would You Ask? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
God just gave me my dream JOB!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Mimiko / "I Am Disappointed In Nigerian Lawmakers" / Be Real, What Do You Think????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.