Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll (2294 Views)

Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies / Lai Mohammed To Spend 100 Million For "Opinion Polls" In 2017 Budget. / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
If president Mohammadu Buhari could grant you one wish, what would you wish for?

Mine is make me the coordinator of the free unemployed monthly 5K

Share your own wish

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good governance will be fine by me. grin

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by anyinso: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
He should be president for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by kingbasil: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
He should conduct a referendum for the Bia_frans ... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by vault(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
give me 15 million,....... and he should leave corruption matter for now and face others
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by anwe: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
He should implement 2014 national conference report.

2 Likes

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
vault:
give me 15 million,....... and he should leave corruption matter for now and face others

Badt guy.............are u a benefactor of corruption?

Mynd44 and lalasticlala food is ready
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
anwe:

What of convening another one?

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by dikeigbo2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
He should probe all looters,from local councils, to state and federal level and even his friends.
And he to beware of praise singers and sycophants
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by Tallesty1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
anwe:

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by boboLIL(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Probe tinubu and obasanjo.. Sack lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by suxkill: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:

gbam! grin

your wish is my command.

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by myfantasies(f): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Making the naira equivalent to a dollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
dikeigbo2:
He should probe all looters,from local councils, to state and federal level and even his friends.
And he to beware of praise singers and sycophants

We said one tin, this is how pple fail exam.
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:

One wish oga,............
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by dikeigbo2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

We said one tin, this is how pple fail exam.

Eyaaaa, sorry
Minus one. 2-1=1√
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by pussyphilia(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
That he resigns honourably so that a competent leader can lead us out of the present sorry situation of things in the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by dulaman: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Give me zahra

1 Like

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
He Should resign immediately!!!!

Return all his Security Votes since June 2015..
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by Tunami(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
he should resign immediately without having a second thought of it.
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by udumosam23(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:
If president Mohammadu Buhari could grant you one wish, what would you wish for?

Mine is make me the coordinator of the free unemployed monthly 5K

Share your own wish

We r looking for a way to make our nation better, man wake up, you can do better.

Make primary and secondary school teachers salary more than that of senators.

This will make the sector competitive, and we will have not just the best brains, but teachers with integrity to teach our children.

Our children will sturdy, not with the aim to come out and loot, but to be considered worthy to impart knowledge to the next generation.
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by kutchs: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who the fark is he to grant me one wish? Only Lord Jesus can grant me my wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2016
kutchs:
Who the fark is he to grant me one wish? Only Lord Jesus can grant me my wish.

Holier. Than thou, I hail you!
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by dytbabe: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe
PMB no go give anybody money
Lai lai
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by donTbone(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Lemme think first!
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by yahrant140(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Well, i will ask him to show us his certificate! Although i know better that he has no one to show...
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
yahrant140:
Well, i will ask him to show us his certificate! Although i know better that he has no one to show...

Y. Ask then?
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by anwe: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2016
greatiyk4u:

What of convening another one?

no problem as long as we are honest in moving this country forward
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by teufelein(f): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=18pt]I will Tell him to go and kill himself![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
myfantasies:
Making the naira equivalent to a dollar

hmmmmmm
Re: If Pmb Could Grant You One Wish, What Would You Wish For?.....opinion Poll by goldman777: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
His resignation so nigerians can have hope again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Initiative A Failure – Ganduje / OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. / Buhari Should Resign Immediately – Northern Youth Council; To Stage Massive Prot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.