Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training (14757 Views)

Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / A Nairalander 's Mustard Seeds Farm And His Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training by obitryce(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
There's a Songhai center in sapele Delta state, save yourself the stress of going to Benin.
Re: Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training by azubix(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Pls I will also like to go for the 6months farm manager training at poto novo Benin republic by January 2017, I heard its cheaper in groups, pls if you will like to go, let's form a group. Call, text or add me up on WhatsApp with 07032780774.
Re: Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training by nigeriafarmer: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
obitryce:
There's a Songhai center in sapele Delta state, save yourself the stress of going to Benin.
pls where in sapele?i need more details
Re: Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training by AyamDazey(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi Poster, do you have info about the Songhai farm in imo state?
Re: Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training by streamsy(f): 12:14am On May 11, 2017
4 Nights 5 days intensive Agro Business Training at Songhai Farm

A perfect place for farm life, adventure, nature, leisure and fun!

Experience first-hand training, production, research and development of Sustainable agriculture which has an integrated farming system in operation and thus an all-round practical knowledge of agriculture, be it aquaculture, poultry, feed mill production, renewable energy, crop production and irrigation, agro-processing and farm structures.

The courses includes

FOOD PROCESSING

• Pastry (cookies, etc)

• Production of juice, syrup and jam

• Production of Soya milk and yoghurt

HANDICRAFT

• Drying (Garri, Fruits, Vegetables)

• Production cooking oil (Palm Oil, soybean oil, veg oil, etc)

• Soap (Toilet, Laundry, Medicated Ointment)

• Parboiled Rice & Production Of Soybean Oil.

RENEWABLE ENERGIES

• Biogas

• Solar

• Gasifier

• Biofuel ( Jastropha Oil)

• Recycling Of Plastic

CROP PRODUCTION

• Mushroom Farming

• Masters and Techniques Of Organic Agriculture

• Water Management, Irrigation

• Different Tillage and Planting Activities

• Techniques of Mulching

• Methods of Biological Control against Predators

ANIMAL HUSBANDRY

• Maggot Breeding

• Poultry

• Mammals (Grasscutter, Rabbit, Etc)

ANIMAL NUTRITION

Feed formulation etc

Marvel at the entire process of Songhai farm and pick what suits you out of the value chain.

Have a delightful experience with various team building activities organized for your relaxation on the farm.

Meet other exporters of agro products, as well as Agro Business men and women with like minds

Be part of the bonfire night surround with music and tales, you get to share your story too while you listen to others stories.

The Payment Covers Every Thing Which Includes;

· Lab kit which they will wear for practical in the lab

· Accommodation for four days

· Feeding 3 square meal for four days

· Transport

· The hotel we are using has Wi-Fi and well air conditioned

· T-shirts and other manuals

Requirement

· Must have passion for agriculture both farming and processing.

· Come to the office with international passport, 2 passport photograph OR scan them to the provided email address

· A proof of payment.

Call Amicable on - 07089164143, 08032501822 for inquiries and bookings chat her up on Whatsapp using 07089164143

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme / Generating Amazing Wealth With Watermelon Cultivation. / Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.