Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,042 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. (2059 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo Kissing His Wife As He Shows Off His Children / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Mization(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pic below of Bukola Saraki kissing his wife as the Governors of Kwara and Sokoto states looks on.

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by agarawu23(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
love wan tintin
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by mormoni(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by dinachi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
See squezzing of face! Both of them look very uncomfortable. This is not love but duty grin grin grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by TDonald: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
I am not sure these ones are Fasting undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Beautiful couple.
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by deleib(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hope dat wn't break his fast
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by modath(f): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Saraki is a FULANI man true true!! smiley
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
I know this shall make frontpage cos nairaland has become a dump yard.

Waiting...
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by sagitarius(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok oh
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by hatux: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
See squezzing of face! Both of them look very uncomfortable. This is not love but duty grin grin grin
Exactly!

The look on Saraki's face looks like someone who just drank 'Alomo bitters'....
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by waxyung(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
4 dis fasting?
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Mamaflex(f): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
After kissing and hugging, they both live happily ever after.

The End!
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2015
His Wife does'nt fast, The last time I checked she was a Redeemite.
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Nawa oooooo my eyes are closed
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Firefire(m): 5:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Bad leaders undecided
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by IVORY2009(m): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Oga Senate President wen we go soon remove frm office... I dey laugh grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Kissing His Wife. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
IVORY2009:
Oga Senate President wen we go soon remove frm office... I dey laugh grin
Go remove him, i dey laugh you.
So you don't know that indirectly Pdp is controlling the legislators? Kpata kpata saraki's camp will decamp to pdp making them the majority.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Law Empower The President To Appoint An Acting INEC Boss? / Photo:gov. Rochas Spotted Sleeping During A Meeting Session With US President / Dogara Fired At Tinubu: Godfatherism Must Be Killed, It Is Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.