Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku (2855 Views)

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum / NASS Crisis: I’ll Crush All Opposition, Dogara Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by gymer(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/component/k2/item/3845-apc-crisis-i-ll-fight-with-all-assets-at-my-disposal-atiku

… Pledges Support For Buhari To Deliver On His Mandate

Amos Dunia, Per Second News

Abuja – The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC), following the election of presiding officers of the two chambers of the National Assembly worsens on Sunday as former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, a chieftain of the party declared that he is determined to fight with all assets at his disposal to support President Muhammadu Buhari to succeed.

This is even as he exonerated himself from the purported hijack of the party and the National Assembly towards 2019.

Atiku specifically denounced the increasing determination of some people to draw a wedge between President Buhari and himself, saying that it has become crystal clear even to the blind that the motives of the hatchet men who are desperate to take every available newspaper space is to insult, vilify and calumniate him.

The former Vice President said no one should make mistake about the fact that he holds Buhari in the highest esteem, and would always remain loyal to him, and support him in every endeavour to succeed as president and restated his unalloyed commitment to the Buhari administration as well as pledged to back this commitment with all of the assets at his disposal.

He said; “We cannot allow liars, denigrators and blackmailers and their sponsors to use Atiku as platform to ingratiate themselves with President Buhari and hijack his presidency under the pretext of loving him more than anyone else. These political ventriloquists are hiding behind the cover of anonymity to achieve their sinister agenda of making Atiku the fall guy in the unfolding political developments."

Atiku described the insinuation as the figment of the imagination of those promoting it, saying that the recent outcomes of the National Assembly elections are products of interplay of politics which is itself in constant motion and thus urged Nigerians to ignore all such insinuation.

According to him; “In politics, it is a mistake to expect fixed outcomes. As the President has done, let's all come to terms with what has happened in the interest of the system and move on.”

He stressed that it is dangerous for any individual or group in the ranks of the ruling party to constitute themselves into an opposition even before the constitution and take off President Muhammadu Buhari's government.

Atiku in a statement issued by his Media office in Abuja, while acknowledging that it is legitimate and desireable for individuals or groups to seek to pursue their interest, it must be done with the benefit of sustaining our democracy and promoting equity, fair play and justice in mind.

The statement which was signed by Paul Ibe against the backdrop of developments in the polity, notes that the development are interplay of forces and interests that are dynamic, but must not be promoted to the point of being a threat to our democracy and the new administration.

According to him; "Anything to the contrary may jeopardise our hard-earned democracy and constitute a clog in the wheel of the new administration. Suffice it to say that the new administration should be allowed a smooth take off and be allowed the atmosphere to deliver. On this, I stand with President Buhari.

“Because of the historic nature of the mandate of President Muhammadu Buhari and the arduous challenges ahead to deliver on making Nigeria work for all Nigerians, it is important, especially for members of his own party, to rally behind him in the quest to enthrone good governance, that will spur security and stability, economic and social development, job creation, infrastructure renewal and above all a better life for Nigerians.”

Atiku therefore urged members of the APC to emulate the unity of all the presidential contestants after the party's Lagos primaries and support the President to form his government and get to work.

"Not only did Atiku Abubakar congratulate Buhari after his emergence as the presidential candidate of the APC at the party’s national convention in Lagos, he also handed over his best assets to the Buhari Presidential Campaign. The former Vice President enthusiastically handled the diplomatic assignment of seeking endorsement for Dr. Adesina as the President of the African Development Bank on behalf of President Buhari and would be available for any other assignments as the President pleases.

"We, the members of the President's own family need to lead in this direction for others to follow for the good of our nation and its peoples."

The APC chieftain also called on Nigerians with members of the President's own party taking a lead in their undiluted support of his administration.
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by dealslip(f): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dear Atiku

it is ok to fight within yourselves, it was only a matter of time for the bed to reject every strange bed fellow, just give Nigerians the change you guys promised them. Your so called assets is just the property of Nigeria. You have not done anything spectacular.

Thank You

9 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by enoqueen: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fire on the mountain...

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by PedroJP(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
gymer:
http://
He said; “We cannot allow liars, denigrators and blackmailers and their sponsors to use Atiku as platform to ingratiate themselves with President Buhari and hijack his presidency under the pretext of loving him more than anyone else. These political ventriloquists are hiding behind the cover of anonymity to achieve their sinister agenda of making Atiku the fall guy in the unfolding political developments."

He stressed that it is dangerous for any individual or group in the ranks of the ruling party to constitute themselves into an opposition even before the constitution and take off President Muhammadu Buhari's government.

I believe the above statements are to the self acclaimed sophisticated

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
These four years go sweet die

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by bettercreature(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
You are on your Peril if you trust anyman that has big head like Atiku

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by ponleh(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atiku just wants to remain relevant in Nigeria's politics,that's the reason he is all after power
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by senier007(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atiku has no political value nor relevancing up here in the north, he is only relevant here and on newspapers nothing more

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Rawani: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
senier007:
Atiku has no political value nor relevancing up here in the north, he is only relevant here and on newspapers nothing more

The more you look the less you see. He surely appears irrelevant beyond the NE but he has the Speaker and many loyal lawmakers in the National Assembly who are emerging powerhouses in their own right. He should be watched closely.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Sunofgod(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
The north have launched an internal coup . . .
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Sam25(m): 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atiku is fooling himself. He thinks that we are still in the dark ages when they are playing politics n lies.
He disappeared from the scene immediately after the APC primaries n told us that his followers went back to PDP. He wants to take advantage after APC won the election. Where was he during the campaign.
Atiku will never be our president. Extremely corrupt fellow. He should bury his head in shame.
A compound complex good for nothing thief. I hope that his children n family members will advise him before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
My president is some where watching this man display of foolishness. Did he think buhari is as dumb as jonathan? He should keep fooling himself.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Tecnonews24: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
atiku , should know that PDP Will not welcome him back. all this he doing , next step will be his defection to PDP, Which Will resisted be the like minds in the pdp family.
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by pharmagba: 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atiku has been fingered in all the recent APC crises yet also seen parleying with former PDP governors and other PDP top wig recently. I also want to believe that all the social media campaign against Tinubu are his orchestration.
Let the truth be told Atiku is the most ambitious politician in Nigeria today and desperation is creeping into his ambition hence he seems bent in either destroying the APC or being in control of the APC to actualise his ambition.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by soulhighman(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
I hope this man is not thinking he can become president by 2019. He will only be fooling himself o. Nigerians will not vote for him.
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by k4kings(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
HOME TRUTH! # #GEJ SINCE YOU LEFT I have this to tell you. (1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015. (2) Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmm mommy. (3) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready. (4) He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration. (4) The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working. (5) One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free(corruption fighting indeed). (6) Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck. (7) We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over. (cool They have not started paying 5000 yet as they promise to pay graduates, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them. (9) My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Michelle. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady. (10)Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now. (11) last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate. (12) My hero since you left Buhari finally accepted that old age will limit his performance. There is still more, but let me save that for another day. President Johnathan we miss your Goodluck . Me? I weep for my dear country. We don enter one- chance.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by ayokellany: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP your source and make sure it's not any deranged blog. I will comment after I verified the authenticity of this ridiculous unbelievable lie.
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by HzRF(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sam25:
Atiku is fooling himself. He thinks that we are still in the dark ages when they are playing politics n lies.
He disappeared from the scene immediately after the APC primaries n told us that his followers went back to PDP. He wants to take advantage after APC won the election. Where was he during the campaign.
Atiku will never be our president. Extremely corrupt fellow. He should bury his head in shame.
A compound complex good for nothing thief. I hope that his children n family members will advise him before it is too late.
U see
Atiku may not have Electoral value but has economic value
He has mastered the game of staying relevance
He knows wen to put up and wen to shut up
He shut up after the Primaries so that he might have a soft landing if pdp retains the presidency
. As soon as his aligence was questioned he put up again

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Abeg fight with all u gat Niaja must be
Meanwhile please contact us for your building, painting and tiling works. Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Boyoboy9(m): 4:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls do oh. We need of u guys fighting ur assets so we (Nigerians) could recover our stolen money cool
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by saintneo(m): 4:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Atiku! I doubt if this man will ever rule this country.

Reasons not to get a job! a new topic on Dreaming Nigeria Blog
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by anigbajumo(m): 4:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Jst Imagine!A corrupt man like Atiku is talkin as if he is relivant in Nigeria politics.....He has never tag wif any issue buh "Embezzlement of public funds"....I beliv Pmb can only listen to his advice buh never utilize it.
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Babacele: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2015
dealslip:
Dear Atiku

it is ok to fight within yourselves, it was only a matter of time for the bed to reject every strange bed fellow, just give Nigerians the change you guys promised them. Your so called assets is just the property of Nigeria. You have not done anything spectacular.

Thank You
And to think that you believe this story breaks my heart!
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by omowolewa: 5:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Atiku can fight by throwing all his assets no problem. My fear is that he will also throw along his liabilities. And that one alone is a burden to Nigeria?!!!!!
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by jonextee(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
My president is some where watching this man display of foolishness. Did he think buhari is as dumb as jonathan? He should keep fooling himself.
. Buhari get sense pass GEJ na
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by frankyychiji(f): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Sam25:
This man you so vilify is the same person that Buhari has been sending on international errand. Remember, when he was sent to south Africa to lobby for Adesinas AFDB bid. Will Buhari send him on such mission except he be at home with him?
Re: APC Crisis: I’ll Fight With All Assets At My Disposal – Atiku by Balkan(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2015
Atiku is the only one that
Knows job to play politics
With Camelions

(1) (Reply)

List Of People Travelling To The USA With Mr President / Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh / PHOTOS: Gov. Udom Constructs Road To His House With Olympic Size Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.