Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo (1282 Views)

Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo) / Arms & Ammunition Recovered In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (Photos) / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Mrcapability7: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
He snatchd 200,000 from
sombody yestday threating to stab him wt a daggar if he dnt kept qiet..This happen at UBA ATM close
to afor ule aba-owerri road in Aba wen d mopols in d bank
notice wat was happening they startd chasing him.. was finally
caught and his fellow army soldier confirmed dat hes one of them

Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by INTROVERT(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's the end of the line for him....

That's if he is a real soldier in the first place.
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Mrcapability7: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
cc. Ikenna351
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
na wa
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anything is possible in Aba. . The end of the line for that military guy
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Adeoba10(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anobilif... His fellow military men cant forsake him like dat to d extent dat common civilian will held him ransom with d khaki
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Judeoxide(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Majority of them are criminals cos if you ever go for there screening, they always pick the weed smokers and call them hard men...
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Judeoxide(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adeoba10:
Anobilif... His fellow military men cant forsake him like dat to d extent dat bloody civilian will held him ransom with d khaki
some how you made a point...but must you put bloody??
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Adeoba10(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
bloody civilian thank God your one or both your parent were civilian I gues day are dermed bloody too...
Bro, d way u talk shows how u r bn brought up... Ur parents are old enuf to gv birth to me, so i will gv honour to whom honour is due to.... Maybe u gv ma comment immature meaning dats y u are pained.... Get well soon Bro

1 Like

Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Judeoxide(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adeoba10:

Bro, d way u talk shows how u r bn brought up... Ur parents are old enuf to gv birth to me, so i will gv honour to whom honour is due to.... Maybe u gv ma comment immature meaning dats y u are pained.... Get well soon Bro
I have modified it...wasn't thinking of the consiquenc of my actions.. I typed before I think instead of thinking before typing... Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mehn diz dude should be in the north fighting Boko Haram, I'm so disappointed in the guy.
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Adeoba10(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
I have modified it...wasn't thinking of the consiquenc of my actions.. I typed before I think instead of thinking before typing... Sorry bro
Funny dude.... No p..
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by natas22: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Because his wearing Army uniform then his army did you id him with army identity card nonsense.
www.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: 10 Killed, 300 Homeless As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Benue Villages / Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! / See Woman Who Used Juju To Get Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.