Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) (63281 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by pinky1974: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Guess the guy is just confused
Let us give him tym 2 settle down at least
Job creation abi cool cool
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by vislabraye(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala tried unsuccessfully to draw Nigerian's attention to the gross wastages & financial mismanagement by the state governors but our gaze was too fixated on Abuja & blinded by bigotry fuelled by propaganda that we failed to see the crookedness & senseless waste of resources by these governors.

Good a thing that the subject of the media spin GEJ is out of the way & now, Nigerians welcome to the DANCE OF REALITY

You dey mind Nigerian youths ? They just dey swallow every propaganda.
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by phranseeqz(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2015
nnamdibig:

How can he cut cost when he is always looking at Abuja at the end of every month If he was to be the one to generate the funds, the story would have been different

True talk. And still expecting 13% of the oil allocation. I don't blame him anyways but the people he represents. That region ehn...
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by scachy(m): 8:49am On Jun 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala tried unsuccessfully to draw Nigerian's attention to the gross wastages & financial mismanagement by the state governors but our gaze was too fixated on Abuja & blinded by bigotry fuelled by propaganda that we failed to see the crookedness & senseless waste of resources by these governors.

Good a thing that the subject of the media spin GEJ is out of the way & now, Nigerians welcome to the DANCE OF REALITY
God bless you, well said
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by vislabraye(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
owobokiri:
This man should have been booted out when the state of emergency was declared but jonathan spared him and he rode on the APC chanji abracadabra to get back to power. One of the dumbest governors around.

This is one of the reasons I'm not hsppy with Gej and this eventually led tohis downfall. This governor should have been booted out since and a military administrator installed instead but Gej did not do it.
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by fredie107(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2015
That's APC governor ooooooooo
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Ifebazz(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
ochejoseph:
Hmmmmm! 

Borno state sure Has a lot of cash to spare , guess Lai Mohammed has something to say about This.....

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21104-shettima-appoints-ssg-aides
Governor Okowa of Delta state ain't doing any different, he has like four or five in same category. sad
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by walosha(f): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2015
HMMM i HOPE THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT SCAMMING US
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by erimmy(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Ndeewonu:

Yes, he may not be owing because he was well compensated by sponsors/financiers for pulling a successful stunt on Chibok Girls. Besides, all the monies stolen from CBN by "Emea" were packaged for him and his brothers as a reward. So, why would he owe?

Anyway, welcome change in a new level!

If you de vex, go hug transformer!

My guy,pls try and not always take matters personally especially an issue that you are not well versed in.Did the fact that I spent 7 months in Maiduguri make any sense to you? I assume,you have not been to borno state since the boko haram started,so I can say that you are arguing blindly. Go to the state and see that this young man is trying even in the midst of challenges. I bet you he has improved on the infrastructural development of the state,better than what is obtained in some states without such insurgency, yet he is not owing anybody. Need I remind you that the state does not collect its total allocation from FG.that is Because the FG uses part of it to fight terrorism. I served in the JTF in Borno state last year and I know that Governor Shetima pays 1million naira to the family of every fallen soldier there.He helped in other arrears too. like I said am a cross riverian,so am nof sentimental.Pls learn to appreciate one who is trying.
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by lovely17(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
only in Nigeria will you see chairman, assistant chairman, deputy chairman, vice chairman, assistant vice chairman, deputy vice chairman what nonsense
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Exyprince: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2015
The same fool that was asking for 13% oyel derivatives. how come he is creating unnecessary offices and wasting resources wil would hav used for more pressing issues?

I see banana peels on the railway.......
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by onatisi(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2015
I have decided to become a politician and join politics fully. gringringrin
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by free13: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
freegaza:
Governor Shettima also approved the re-
appointment of Alhaji Isa Umar Gusau as his
Special Adviser on Communications and Strategy,
while Alhaji Usman Kumo, as Senior Special
Assistant on Media (Radio) and Miss Kwapchi
Bata Dibal as Senior Special Assistant on Media
(Television).
Other aides appointed were Yusuf Usman
Shettima and Abba Bashir Talbari (Social Media),
Baba Zannah Abdulkarim (Special Projects),
Mustapha Mohammed Kukawa and Christopher
Godwin Akaba (Special Duties). http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21104-shettima-appoints-ssg-aides
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Endi(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
And the fool is owing salaries. So much CHanji.
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Ndeewonu: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
erimmy:
My guy,pls try and not always take matters personally especially an issue that you are not well versed in.Did the fact that I spent 7 months in Maiduguri make any sense to you? I assume,you have not been to borno state since the boko haram started,so I can say that you are arguing blindly. Go to the state and see that this young man is trying even in the midst of challenges. I bet you he has improved on the infrastructural development of the state,better than what is obtained in some states without such insurgency, yet he is not owing anybody. Need I remind you that the state does not collect its total allocation from FG.that is Because the FG uses part of it to fight terrorism. I served in the JTF in Borno state last year and I know that Governor Shetima pays 1million naira to the family of every fallen soldier there.He helped in other arrears too. like I said am a cross riverian,so am nof sentimental.Pls learn to appreciate one who is trying.

You only succeeded in buttressing my point! Or don't you think so?
He doesn't get all his allocations; he is not owing; he has enough money to rebuild the state/cities, he pays money to families like he is from an oil-producing state.

And how do all these preclude him from having a vested interest in BH?
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by erimmy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ndeewonu:

He doesn't get all his allocations; he is not owing; he has enough money to rebuild the state/cities, he pays money to families like he is from an oil-producing state.

Now Mr,to answer your question, though rethorical in nature-anybody that loves this country need to have a
Ndeewonu:

Now Mr,to answer your question, though rethorical in nature-anybody that loves this country need to have a
Ndeewonu:

Now Mr,to answer your question, though rethorical in nature-anybody that loves this country need to have a VESTED INTEREST In BH. Actually it seems to me that you are one of those persons that are envious of people's success because you will always think that anybody that succeeds either stole or is a ritualist. In your imagination, you will never believe that one can be successful through hard work and diligence. Governor Shetima is hardworking bro. Don't be a hater
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by yemivictor: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2015
luvinhubby:

Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Jhamzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Marotzke:
literacy questionable? Former university lecturer, General Manager in Zenith Bank before the age of 40. Or do you think Zenith bank hands out promotion to dunces. ( No quota system there o). He is definitely more educated and enlightened than you.
Its so unfortunate that you are daft as him. So duplication of office is now enlightenment? Better go and learn!
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Jhamzy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hhhmm. Thanks for d insult. But i dont throw stones at fruitless trees.
Marotzke:
literacy questionable? Former university lecturer, General Manager in Zenith Bank before the age of 40. Or do you think Zenith bank hands out promotion to dunces. ( No quota system there o). He is definitely more educated and enlightened than you.
Re: See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) by Marotzke(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jhamzy:
Hhhmm. Thanks for d insult. But i dont throw stones at fruitless trees.
You should not throw stones at all whether fruitful or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.