Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) (45638 Views)

Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Soldiers Carry Out Extrajudicial Killing Of Suspected Boko Haram Member / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by chie8: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL) 2017: Above are photos of troops of 16 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yenagoa carrying out sanitation exercise this morning

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/kebbi-state-governors-wife-dr-zainab.html

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by chie8: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2017
They're on punishment. If you've ever lived in the army barracks you'll know what I'm talking about. When soldiers commits an offense, they're locked up in a guard room for some weeks or months depending on the gravity of the offense. Sometimes they'll bring them out of the guardroom and given some chores by senior officers as punishment. The chores varies, it could be sweeping, washing officers cars, mowing lawns, cutting grass after which they'll return to the guardroom. I saw these things while living in the army barracks. Forget about the banner you see there, there's no way officers will come out for sanitation when there're able bodied offenders in the guardroom. NO WAY

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by benprezzy: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2017
GOOD work may God bless all good soldiers all over the world .

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by alcmene: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2017
Idiats... even if you like come and be packing my poo.
I hate you scumbags

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Jostico: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
They're on punishment. If you've ever lived in the army barracks you'll know what I'm talking about. When soldiers commits an offense, they're locked up in a guard room for some weeks or months depending on the gravity of the offense. Sometimes they'll bring them out of the guardroom and given some chores by senior officers as punishment. The chores varies, it could be sweeping, washing officers cars, mowing lawns, cutting grass after which they'll return to the guardroom. I saw these things while living in the army barracks. Forget about the banner you see there, there's no way officers will come out for sanitation when there're able bodied offenders in the guardroom. NO WAY

At least commend them for once. just once and maybe today could be that once

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Jostico:

I won't commend them because they're forced to do it. No Nigerian soldier will do this when civilians are available without being coerced. Did you see smile on their face?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Not bad, that's good.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by mgbadike81: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Jostico:

what he wrote is the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2017
mgbadike81:

what he wrote is the truth.
thank God you know what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:

I hate you scumbags
they are just following orders of the commander in chief

Buhari is a terrorist
That's the one to hate

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by alcmene: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
they are just following orders of the commander in chief

Buhari is a terrorist
That's the one to hate

Are you telling me they can kill their parents for no just course because Buhari asked them to do it

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by oladeebo: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:

I hate you scumbags
since you are born to hate, and that's only power in you!
the child of the hater!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by oladeebo: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2017
chie8:
Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL) 2017: Above are photos of troops of 16 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yenagoa carrying out sanitation exercise this morning

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/kebbi-state-governors-wife-dr-zainab.html
well-done
The Tigers!
After you safe us of all security threats both internal and external!
Still, you are not tired, You are fighting to secure us of diseases!
God bless you The Tigers
God bless United Nigeria under God!
oladeebo.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2017
nice
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
I like their white shirts
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5578857_fbimg1498891515298_jpeg9c3b61efb5d9b79e85f61848a04afea0

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by falcon01: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:

I hate you scumbags
you are totally an ingrate

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by bazooka1: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
This do not move me. The sheer brutality civilians suffer in the hands of these people daily makes whatever social responsibility they fulfil totally worthless and can be best described as eye service.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2017
good for them!
happy new month guys!
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by westlius(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2017
bless be d man that will drink pure water, greet the army men (well done on) and pure the empty pack on the ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:

You sure said the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2017
lofty900:
I won't commend them because they're forced to do it. No Nigerian soldier will do this when civilians are available without being coerced. Did you see smile on their face?
How would u see smile on their faces when their faces are covered

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by stormfather(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
if you no like yourself at all just try go find one trouble. just try.
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
CSR
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Pheals(f): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
it ain't new
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces.

These officers and men lay down their lives so that some unintelligent Nairalanders can have the freedom to be alive and type rubbish online.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by appswift: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by 4kimportX: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
they did the same at Mushin today

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hian! Civilians will surely pay for this later!
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by kenoz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Okay
Re: Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told / Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.