Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Advice To An Upcoming Blogger - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice To An Upcoming Blogger (7767 Views)

Check In If You Are An Upcoming Blogger / Are You An Upcoming Blogger- Join The Palmchat Blogger's Outreach Programme / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by dammybravo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
HighRoll:
Affiliate Marketing, I do it too, i do mine in such a way that its not even my blog contents that bring the money in, i incooporate social media ads, and you can start making an income in not later than 10 days.

My last check right there. 24,000 naira for febuary this year. My account balance on Amazon is $821 at this moment, havent requested for a payout for some months now.

Quite easy, adsense is kinda tricky, suspicious activity can get your account suspended anytime even if its no fault of yours.

Check out my signature.

So i'm interested in your advice....let's hear it
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by NaLaugh: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:
My advice: Do something meaningful with your life.

e.g being the "neighborhood skater"? undecided
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
PUSH1:
Go face ur studies
give me that advice if u have 10 yrs working experience, if not go face ur studies bros,... Prolly go for masters, u.i is selling theirs already, funaab would start selling theirs by July..... Lukeworm
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
wisefizz:
OK...

BLOGGERS DON PLENTY PASS READERS SELF....... ON TOP COPY AND PASTE PAROL

MAN MUST CHOP SHA
lol, that's tru though, but it actually worked for some people anyways
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by obaede: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Joejonah:
I don't know much about blogging.
But I can tell you the basic principles of how you can succeed in all you do.

Post only that which is true.
Don't criticize people to draw traffic and
Above all do your things your own way.
i think he's into sports news..... Hope that would gain enough traffic for him though
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by Kufie(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
NaLaugh:

e.g being the "neighborhood skater"? undecided

That's a hobby, not a life goal. smiley

opedaydydx9:
u lack good behavioural manners tell me wht uv achieved with ur life nd I will tell u mine, pathetic fool!

LoL! I don't even live in the same Zip code with your sorry ass and you're furious because I'm giving you meaningful advice? Let's see how far you go with joining the bandwagon. smiley
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:

That's a hobby, not a life goal. smiley

LoL! I don't even live in the same Zip code with your sorry ass and you're furious because I'm giving you meaningful advice? Let's see how far you go with joining the bandwagon. smiley
nuff said, good advice thanks...
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by Panshow(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Will soon commence my blog.
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by Kufie(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
nuff said, good advice thanks...

You're welcome smiley
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
I wonder how sporting blog will make rave like other entertainment nd gossip blogs
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by Speakdatruth: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
wisefizz:
OK...

BLOGGERS DON PLENTY PASS READERS SELF....... ON TOP COPY AND PASTE PAROL

MAN MUST CHOP SHA
many of dem go soon drop because na money dem putt for mind na

1 Like

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
NaLaugh:
Get decent traffic and you can migrate to direct ads only. Same direction Nairaland went. However, you don't need Nairaland levels of traffic to do that.

Also, these "my friend" threads are mildly annoying.
the friend is viewing aiiidy as a visitor, if nl proves to b helpful then I guess he would register asap
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by HighRoll: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
dammybravo:

You can promote affiliate links with paid ads. My signature says something bout it,follow the link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by bizfirst: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
A friend of mine asked how he can make money from blogs without google absence.
I believe you guys can help my friend out with useful information.

Adsense is overrated. That said ask your friend to:

1. Select a niche he is knowledgeable about and ensure he drives targetted traffic.

2. Affiliate marketing works great online - especially for small sites which are Highly targetted.

3. eBooks and other info products bring in a steady income too.

4. Finally, you cannot go wrong offering personal services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by sunkymike(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
dammybravo:

dammybravo:

Bros, just be careful with this highroll guy. i bought his ebook for 2k and i regretted it. All he did was copy and paste, something he later confessed he did. he copied from the ebook he downloaded from webincomeplusdotcom.
that's my one cent advice to you.
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by argob44(f): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
its adsense
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
argob44:
its adsense
modified*, thanks guess it's my auto correct, I can't modify again oo

1 Like

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
sunkymike:

Bros, just be careful with this highroll guy. i bought his ebook for 2k and i regretted it. All he did was copy and paste, something he later confessed he did. he copied from the ebook he downloaded from webincomeplusdotcom.
that's my one cent advice to you.
#bursted
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by bedfordng(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
thanks for that boss, in simple term, he should use his blog as a marketing or advertising platform
yeah he can use it for both

1 Like

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by ylaa(f): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
ADVICE? GO FIND BETTER WORK, TOO MANY BLOGGERS. SOME WILL HAVE TO LIE JUST TO BLOG.BESIDES NO NEW NEWS. SAI BABA IS THE REIGNING PRESIDENT ALL OVER THE WORLD. grin grin grin
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by bizfirst: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
ylaa:
ADVICE? GO FIND BETTER WORK, TOO MANY BLOGGERS. SOME WILL HAVE TO LIE JUST TO BLOG.BESIDES NO NEW NEWS. SAI BABA IS THE REIGNING PRESIDENT ALL OVER THE WORLD. grin grin grin

I beg to disagree ma.

1. The concept of blogging far transcends news scrapping and gossip peddling. Many bloggers make 6 figures in Naira just writing about their passions and showing other folks how to be better writers.

2 There can never be 'enough' bloggers so far as there are still stories and concepts to be told/explained.

You too could start a blog...maybe, one about bashing bloggers...and still make serious bucks you know smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
bizfirst:

I beg to disagree ma.

1. The concept of blogging far transcends news scrapping and gossip peddling. Many bloggers make 6 figures in Naira just writing about their passions and showing other folks how to be better writers.

2 There can never be 'enough' bloggers so far as there are still stories and concepts to be told/explained.

You too could start a blog...maybe, one about bashing bloggers...and still make serious bucks you know smiley
u deserve a medal boss

1 Like

Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by fanex: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
tell your friend to a job then hustle blogging on the side if ny now he doesnt know how to make money from it.
opedaydydx9:
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
ylaa:
with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,....? I think it's still a legit thing to do
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
fanex:
tell your friend to a job then hustle blogging on the side if ny now he doesnt know how to make money from it.
#deep
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by bizfirst: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
u deserve a medal boss

Abi? wink
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
bizfirst:

Abi? wink
am not into blogging buh i knw wht other guys do to make money, so if a pal wnts to do sometin cool nd legal with his time,am happy
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by bizfirst: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
am not into blogging buh i knw wht other guys do to make money, so if a pal wnts to do sometin cool nd legal with his time,am happy

You know this model, sincerely. A million thanks for the illumination you've provided for newbies.
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by opedaydydx9(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
bizfirst:

You know this model, sincerely. A million thanks for the illumination you've provided for newbies.
lol am also a hustler, so I knw aw cool it feels to make legit cash..... Smiles... I will take that as a compliment
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by 1stdami(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Advice To An Upcoming Blogger by bizfirst: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
opedaydydx9:
lol am also a hustler, so I knw aw cool it feels to make legit cash..... Smiles... I will take that as a compliment

Of course it is...and an honest one at that!

It's sad when all bloggers are equated with content crapping and rumor peddling! It's usually a breeze of fresh air when someone (like you) understands what blogging really is about wink

Do have a great day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Political Ads Will Have More Public Information: Zuckerberg / *FACEBOOK ADVERTISING PLACEMENTS (FACEBOOK ADS); Let Us Place Your Own Ads Today / New: Get Paid As An Editor And Post Author In This New Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.