Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Help!! Am Losing Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!! Am Losing Money (453 Views)

Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook / HELP: Am Seriously In Need Of Your Help On Creating A Blog And A Website. / Pls Help Am A Blogger'(this Is My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Am Losing Money by pukena(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
I keep getting these text messages since friday like six times. but i didnt subscribe to facebook ads nor paypal. please how do i stop this withdrawals
Acct: ******
The Naira equivalent of USD25.00 has been authorized for the transaction done on FACEBOOK A229D867P2 www./ads IE
Re: Help!! Am Losing Money by bedfordng(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2015
which bank are you using.to end all this, just visit any nearest branch and instruct them to block the card for now.then you can find out if someone is using your card details to run ads later
Re: Help!! Am Losing Money by pukena(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2015
bedfordng:
which bank are you using.to end all this, just visit any nearest branch and instruct them to block the card for now.then you can find out if someone is using your card details to run ads later

Thanks. I have done that this money.
Re: Help!! Am Losing Money by Brownhacks(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
whats the name of the bank u are using.
Re: Help!! Am Losing Money by bedfordng(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
pukena:

Thanks. I have done that this money.
good.now you can try to trace the person that used your card to run ads by sending message to fb and let them know you are the real owner of the card

(1) (Reply)

Get Non-hosted Adsense Account Within 2hours / Kindly Critic My Blog. / Free Recharge Card Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.