Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook (809 Views)

Blogging: Benefits Of Hashtag On Social Network / 18 Years Old Young Nigerian Create Social Media Site / Pls I Need Someone To Create Social Media Banner For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by Prospecmarley(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
pls what platform is suitable in creating site like facebook...if is php kindly drop the script with installation process
Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by tripplephi: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Prospecmarley:
pls what platform is suitable in creating site like facebook...if is php kindly drop the script with installation process

See this cheap labour guy.... So we will drop script for you when u could Google it and download..... I find this insulting to webmasters here. Bros pls do your job or pay someone to do it for you. The scripts are everywhere on Google. U should have some dignity pls. I took this energy to type cos I know if you could post this thread and have time to read my comment then you could have used it to find the script n tutorial yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by ps3o(m): 4:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Prospecmarley:

hire a professional if you want the job to be done

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by Donkenzy47(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Prospecmarley:
I you really need a website like Facebook, you should be keeping atleast $1.5M and you can contact SavvyApps. It will be ready within 3-6months.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by Prospecmarley(m): 5:19am On Apr 07, 2016
no i want to create it bY myself
Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by savvyng: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
i have your solution contact me ng.savvydevelopers@gmail.com
to get a list of my social networks.
Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by soticque(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
you must be very good in php, mysqli first...if yes, then i will tell you languages to also use because that two is the basic
Re: Pls Help Am In Need Of How To Create Social Network Like Facebook by havilahconsults: 1:20am On Apr 08, 2016
That shouldn't be a problem. You need easy guide? Then you need get acquainted with BuddyPress and bbPress with other plugins to play around with. To achieve this, I'm ready to give you appropriate guide freely. check http://www.gossipnigeria247.com, click on holideals and register and see what you can achieve with my directory. Bet it with u, u can do better than u c. call me on 08051343914 or friend me on facebook: akintade kehinde philip.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! I Finally Got Adsense Approval / Us Adsense Waiting For Payout since yesterday Hv U Been Paid / Please Review My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.