Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Unable To Send Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Send Message (333 Views)

Reasons Why Tecno And Infinix Find It Difficult To Send OTA Updates / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Send Message by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
help guys...there is a number on my contact starting with 090****..i can call the number but anytime i want to send a message to it i get a 'unable to send message' prompt.
Is it that i have been blocked from sending messages to it or ?
Re: Unable To Send Message by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2015
kushstalin:
help guys...there is a number on my contact starting with 090****..i can call the number but anytime i want to send a message to it i get a 'unable to send message' prompt.
Is it that i have been blocked from sending messages to it or ?
probably it's network issue. should in case this persist, contact your service provider. also check your message center number to be sure if they are intact.

(1) (Reply)

Rooted Android Tab For Sale In Ibadan / Configure Your Phones And Laptops For Free Brousing.(benin Resident Only) / Huawei Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.