Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria (3060 Views)

Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 / Unilorin: Less Than 11,000 to Gain Admission Out Of 103,238 Applicants / What's The Toughest Course You Did/you Are Doing In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by greysongz(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Below are 10 hardest Universities to get into
in Nigeria.
NOTE:- This article is not to discourage those
of prospective students that have chosen the
under listed schools as their most preferred
universities in JAMB. It is however, a way to
motivate all those who applied for the schools
to read harder in the forthcoming Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination. It’s always
survival of the fittest!
The list is not in any order, below are the list
of Nigeria’s Universities that give prospective
students tough time:-
1. University of Ibadan (UI)
2. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
3. University of Benin (UNIBEN)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
5. Federal University of Technology Owerri
(FUTO)
6. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)
8. University of Calabar (UNICAL)
9. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
10. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
Since you are done with JAMB all you have to
do is read for their post UTME exams. You can
get their past questions and read up. With
high post UTME score the school will beg for
you! So start revising and get ready.

Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by adeshola1(m): 3:28am On Jun 22, 2015
space booked in case it enters fp

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by Chibuhealth(f): 4:33am On Jun 22, 2015
When you got the Uniben Admission,to graduate is not beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by Boyoboy9(m): 4:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari who is supposed to buy his own admission form from one of dis higher institutions yet he refused but instead went to "West Germany" to seek admission he might not show us d certificate cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by kinxlink(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2015
Really tough??
I know by God's Grace, I and my colleague aspirant will enter in to our school of choice in Jesus name

#RepOAU
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by beyoncausme: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2015
not necessarily soooo....
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by daryoor(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
u think its easy to pay millions per year in atiku's university. if thats not though i guess everybody should try it
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Futo should be No.1 in that list.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by Forzap: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2015
daryoor:
u think its easy to pay millions per year in atiku's university. if thats not though i guess everybody should try it

Wetin dis wan dey talk undecided
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by lovely17(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
this life everything na struggle you struggle to enter bus struggle to come out struggle to gain admission struggle to graduate undecided
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by Ife4real: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Don't allow poor preparation deprive you of your well-deserved admission. Secure your admission this year with Nigeria’s leading CBT practice Software/Website. Start preparing with past questions from your institution now before it’s too late. Call/whatsapp eTest¬- 08065625688 PIN: 3332CAC1
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by goldenceo1: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2015
profjustine:

Read b/w d line. He Said d LIST are not in order.
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2015
profjustine:

I dey tell you.
I wrote jamb with Futo as my choice of institution for 3 times, fortunately I got the admission on the third time.
I studied Material and Metallurgical Engineering in Futo, where you jack (study) yourself in and jack yourself out.

#Jacobian theory
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Qualification for that post-utme alone is frustrating.
This list is very correct!

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Top Ten Toughest Universitiy To Gain Admission In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015

(1)

SAD! 6th-year Nigerian Medical Student Expelled, Commits Suicide / Is This The Highest Jamb Score??? / Just Got This From South Africa Let's See D First Nigerian To Get It (mr Shape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.