Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (53139 Views)

Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pinkieblue:

And what did the bible say about living a Holy life If they hadn't kidnapped the pastor there won't be any need to curse them
must you comment.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
YOU BEEN SAY U GO STOP ALL THIS THING AS SOON AS U ENTER OFFICE BUT YOU DON SPENT 24days 4hours 42minutes 26seconds IN OFFICE AND i NOVA SEE ANYTHING. THEM STILL DEY KIDNAP, RAPE, BOKORAMS
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Degis(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I am going to tell the two of you a story....I hope you listen.

During world war 2, the Nazi government of Germany invaded and conquered the Netherlands. And almost immediately they began implementing their evil racist polices....which included the detention and eventual transfer of Jews resident in the country to death camps.

A family of Dutch watchmakers along with others, hid many Jews and helped them escape to safer countries like the UK. One of the member of the family was a woman by the name of Corrie Ten Boom.

One dark day in 1994, Corrie and her family were betrayed by a neighbour and were arrested by the Gestapo (the Nazi Secret Police) and eventually sent to harsh labour camps. Corrie's older sister Betsie died. Her aged father died in jail. Her nephew also died in jail. Her elder brother's health never recovered...and he died after the end of the war.

After the war.....Miss Ten Boom had a chance to meet again the man who betrayed them, as well as the commandant of one of her prision camps and one of the more brutal guards.

She did not curse them. She forgave them.

Because....it was not easy for her by the way.....that is what Jesus wants us to do. Forgive.

You think you are holier than God abi?. I am sure you would have abused Jesus when he abused and flogged those who were selling and buying in the temple or when He cursed the fig tree or when He called some people thieves and fools. A Christian is permitted to curse the works of the devil and Bishop Oyedepo did it rightly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by paidangel: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
He slaps a woman in church, sends people to hell and now cursing. But that is none of my bizzness. cool
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
I say God's name alone be Priased. Amen
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by tooloadedtofail: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
PStacks:
Jesus was Never ever coursing, Jesus was only always Blessing!

The only time I think Jesus ever coursed was when he cursed the fig-tree, it was a tree and not a human being.

Jesus only says we should Love our fellow Human and not Curse them.

If Jesus were here, he would rebuke Oyedepo for Curse and curse and curse.

You are a Function of the amount of Love you exude.
The volume of Love you give out is what makes the world a better place,

There would be no room for curse under this our Administration of National Unity.

Really, I was wondering why you didn't read the in the bible where Jesus cursed cities (with people living in it) for not receiving the gospel (Chorazin et al). Read revelations on how Jesus gave it hot to some churches. Read them and come back
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by gbens2000(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
phransix147:
That's the "Richest Pastor on Planet Earth"

Reading my bible will join you soon...
grin u no well
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Degis:

You think you are holier than God abi?. I am sure you would have abused Jesus when he abused and flogged those who were selling and buying in the temple or when He cursed the fig tree or when He called some people thieves and fools. A Christian is permitted to curse the works of the devil and Bishop Oyedepo did it rightly

1.Jesus did not curse the money changers....he called them out on their sinful actions.(Like a parent reproves a child for wrongdoing).

2.The fig tree was not aminate...and was meant to be a lesson to the disciples.

3.Again calling people thieves and all that is hardly cursing.

4.A Christian is expected to forgive.

Remember Stephen. When they were stoning him to death...his last words were ''Lord do not count this sin against them''. And among those stoning him to death was a man called Saul....who was an enemy of the Church. Guess what happened to him?

In an African country an unbeliever came to know Christ by watching a Christian getting killed for his faith. What impressed him was the Christian forgave his killers before he died.

And who told you I was holier than thou?. I am a wretched and pitiful sinner.....saved by grace and only worthy to be in God's prescence through the true Sacrifice of the eternal Lamb of God. I am not holy....and don't you forget it. smiley

But I know that God tells us constantly to go against our human nature.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Rosarie(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Jesus never cursedundecided

Rather,He'd pray. sad
go n read ur bible.he even cursed a nation whom rejected salvation.he cursed a trer sef.so go read ur bible
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by gbens2000(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
room089:
Daddy if you curse them and they die and go to hell, will that bring any glory to God?
Why don't you go on your knees and impress it upon God not to give them any rest until they repent?
thank u jare,among the few sensible pips on this thread
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by MizMyColi(f): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is wrong on all counts.

It is.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Malocity(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

That means you have never read the Bible as u are supposed to. Didn't Jesus curse the fig tree that didn't bear fruits? Check well there are certain issues that don't deserve prayers but curse. Get the wisdom and understanding of the faith. Thank u.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Maximus85(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Simolicatalano:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/22/oyedepo-curses-kidnappers/

How do we believe no ransom was paid?

Jesus didn't curse those who punish and killed him, he prayed for them. Here is a so-called man of God cursing a sinner like himself. SHAME!
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Maximus85(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Malocity:

That means you have never read the Bible as u are supposed to. Didn't Jesus curse the fig tree that didn't bear fruits? Check well there are certain issues that don't deserve prayers but curse. Get the wisdom and understanding of the faith. Thank u.

Brainwashed and blinded. Comparing a tree to a human. How more dumb can people get.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by ifedayoifedapo(f): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Even the bible assures us that GOD himself will curse those that curse us and bless those that bless us....stay there and be praying for them until lipsrsealed
Jacksparrow0712:
What did bible say about praying for our enemies? undecided
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Share the money.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Maximus85(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
tooloadedtofail:

Really, I was wondering why you didn't read the in the bible where Jesus cursed cities (with people living in it) for not receiving the gospel (Chorazin et al). Read revelations on how Jesus gave it hot to some churches. Read them and come back

Jesus cursed cities in revelation? Yeeeeepaa. Which church you dey go?
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by WINDSOW(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

Modified: to those of you referring to the fig tree yeah jesus cursed the tree,cos it didnt bring out fruit while he's hungry,besides it a treeundecided
Dnt worry wen they kidnap ur rotten head,u shud pray for them then.
Jesus cursed the fig tree

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by oloriqueen(f): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
pring:
I will release the key to gates of hell pastor.
People make this fool take the position of God.
Is he God?
Pray for your enemies.
rubbish.

pls I c u know Bible very wel, wat type of prayer did dat scripture say u shld pray for ur enemy?answer m or never u open ur mouth to insult God's servant, for d sake of urself n ur family, pls no insults, tnx.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Feranmicharles(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ernieman:
...and you think you highlighting my blunder would stop me from commenting, think again bro....
wetin concern me wit blunder

I don't tink u'll be replying dis msg again,cause u must have been bannedsad
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let God do the cursing.
ifedayoifedapo:
Even the bible assures us that GOD himself will curse those that curse us and bless those that bless us....stay there and be praying for them until lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Maximus85(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Degis:

Senseless. He didn't abuse them, he flogged and chased them. He didn't curse them.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Malocity(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

1.Jesus did not curse the money changers....he called them out on their sinful actions.(Like a parent reproves a child for wrongdoing).

2.The fig tree was not aminate...and was meant to be a lesson to the disciples.

3.Again calling people thieves and all that is hardly cursing.

4.A Christian is expected to forgive.

Remember Stephen. When they were stoning him to death...his last words were ''Lord do not count this sin against them''. And among those stoning him to death was a man called Saul....who was an enemy of the Church. Guess what happened to him?

In an African country an unbeliever came to know Christ by watching a Christian getting killed for his faith. What impressed him was the Christian forgave his killers before he died.

And who told you I was holier than thou?. I am a wretched and pitiful sinner.....saved by grace and only worthy to be in God's prescence through the true Sacrifice of the eternal Lamb of God. I am not holy....and don't you forget it. smiley

But I know that God tells us constantly to go against our human nature.

Just wait make dem kiddnap your love one. And be the holiest christian that will be praying for God to bless and protect them in their endeavours. Make ur month no talk bad thing against them if not na curse u don curse them too oh. You never c frustration...and u still have a very long way to go in life. #learn

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by Howcomes(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by akoaki(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
barry40:
We need God intervention in Nigeria

I don't think it has come to that. What we need is for the government to do the job it was elected to do. The thought and culture of asking God to do a job meant for humans is an insult to His personality. The nation of israel, whom God called "my people" doesn't call God into their daily affairs as we do in nigeria because their government is up and doing.
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by WINDSOW(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maximus85:

Brainwashed and blinded. Comparing a tree to a human. How more dumb can people get.
as if the fig tree aint a creation of the creature.
Mumu. The fig tree wasn't the cus of its fruitlessness bt it ws cursed cos Jesus needed a fruit frm it n found non.So in anger He cursed it.
I support Bishop Oyedepo cursing tose thieves like U

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by brilliant5(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
weda de released him o. dem don curse dem. I respect dis man so much
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by pikapizy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ernieman:
Get out! Hypocrite like you. Instead of you to give God the glory for this great news you are opening your mouth saying trash! So if it were your mother that is being kidnapped for days, you would quietly retire to your room and start praying until she is released abi?

God rescued this Pastor, Not Oyedepo....Oyedepo is just a servant in God's vineyard, I just don't know why people can't just understand that. Does it mean that God has stopped using men to reach out to people? This is so sick of you!
Matt 5:44- But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;...another part of the scripture says "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"....think deep before you quote me
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by phransix147(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:
Mumu
If I curse u it will follow u down to ur 7th generation... Be careful
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by phransix147(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
CR77:
Mumu
If I curse u it will follow u down to ur 7th generation... Be careful
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by free2ryhme: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Rather,He'd pray. sad

Modified: to those of you referring to the fig tree yeah jesus cursed the tree,cos it didnt bring out fruit while he's hungry,besides it a treeundecided

What is your point man

These are too different people
Re: Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses by donholy28(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hmmm if dem dress go im Church... he go still bless them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.