Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness (1073 Views)

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) / Governor Aregbesola Checking Out Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 3:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 3:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 3:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 3:59am On Jun 22, 2015
(walk to live where Osun citizens shut down business for one day to walk with the governor as if Nigerians in a poverty stricken state need to 'learn' to walk more for their 'health'....smh)

1 Like

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 4:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 4:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 4:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by loomer: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2015
One eyed man becomes the king of the blind

1 Like

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by mormoni(m): 4:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Haha
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Dollyak(f): 4:54am On Jun 22, 2015
This is hilarious. Most citizens can govern osun better than this dolt.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Gravanno: 4:58am On Jun 22, 2015
How about you foolish ibos focus on Imo and Abia? Afteral, they are owing their workers more than Osun state.
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Ikengawo: 4:58am On Jun 22, 2015

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by stinggy(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2015
No mincing of words, Aregbe is a thief. Yes he is - in plain terms.
That's an established fact.

Now what I don't get Ikengawo is why are you so pained than the bereaved? Opening a thread like this at this hour speaks volume of your obsession.

1 Like

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by importexpert(m): 5:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Correct ur title

2 Likes

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Sibrah: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Lol . . . Can't Imagine the looser still has supporters defending every of his move.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by espn(m): 5:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Gej was a million times more useless than aregbe.. most of you defended him and was even ready to sacrifice your future for the retard ex president.. now u complain about aregbe.. those hating should remind der governors to pay der workers as well. He is not the only one owing.. why play deaf ears to other states and act like you care for the people of osun.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2015
you this guy, you are very wiked ooo...laff wan tear my belle sotey I almost passed out at the number 2 picture... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by hucienda: 5:52am On Jun 22, 2015
saxywale:
you this guy, you are very wiked ooo...laff wan tear my belle sotey I almost passed out at the number 2 picture... grin grin grin

As in ehn... lwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by menix(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbesola in Uganda where i come frm means Uselessness...
so OP am not surprised nd i suspect u frm uganda too..
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by dridowu: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbe uselessness is still far better than their newly senator theodore orji
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by morbeta(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2015
That is what happens when you give a whole state to be governed by a native-doctor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by morbeta(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
dridowu:
Aregbe uselessness is still far better than their newly senator theodore orji
Theodore orji is the latest meaning of uselessness.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by mayorkyzo: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Gravanno:
How about you foolish ibos focus on Imo and Abia? Afteral, they are owing their workers more than Osun state.

Guy there's no reason to insult someone...let's try and be civil...
Re: 10 Was Osun Governor Aregbesola Warned Us About His Uselessness by Vulu: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Laugh wan kill me die. Iresi aregbese.

(1) (Reply)

Complain or Work Mr President / More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa / PHOTOS: Deplorable State Of Social Welfare Office In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.