Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Impotence Wahala - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Impotence Wahala (2037 Views)

Doctors In The House Help, I'm Slipping Away Into Impotence / Do You Know Erectile Dysfunction Causes Impotence? / Diabetes, Sexual Impotence And You!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impotence Wahala by pappy2000: 5:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Please I am 35, I am just getting ready to marry in December this year, but in the last 3 years I found that my dick does not stand in the morning, my girlfriends complains about my sex progress, in the morning, when my dick ought to be standing, it's normally soft, what can I do, I want to make my wife happy in bed and be a father, please help me, constructive criticism welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impotence Wahala by pappy2000: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2015
No comments?
Re: Impotence Wahala by pappy2000: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impotence Wahala by tforever(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2015
little information this impotence is the inability to maintain erection of the penis adequate for sexual satisfaction of the partner . but this can be on temporary basis and in many cases if unattended to it can be permanent. it is a major case of infertility and unhappy or even broken homes. i am willing to help you there are many people with this situation. i have natural remedy which is proven and will help you within three month of usage you can foward your number or send me a mail tunde.badejo22@gmail.com. stay blessed.
Re: Impotence Wahala by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Av u ever had an std before
Re: Impotence Wahala by Manweysabi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
If you can take alcohol... three is a local herb called "DOGOYARO"... it's a mixture of local gin and herbs... you can get it in local gin sellers shops. or just tell them your problem, they'll give some mixtures.

Better still, visit an Urologist.
Re: Impotence Wahala by medispec: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
There is a solution to impotence. My name is Dr Adekunle.I am country representative of Medispec.medispec is a manufacturing company that specializes in extra corporeal shock wave therapy.We have our head office in USA .The name of the equipment is ED1000.
it cures Impotence rather than treating the symptom.You can check our website www.medispec.We will soon install this machine in (UCH)University college hospital Ibadan, and Lagos university teaching Hospital(LUTH).This is a breakthrough in medical Technology. We will start operating this machine in these centers by next next week or first week of July.You can access this facility from urology department.My e-mail address is info@scannersdiagnostics.com

pappy2000:
Please I am 35, I am just getting ready to marry in December this year, but in the last 3 years I found that my dick does not stand in the morning, my girlfriends complains about my sex progress, in the morning, when my dick ought to be standing, it's normally soft, what can I do, I want to make my wife happy in bed and be a father, please help me, constructive criticism welcome

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impotence Wahala by Testee091: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2022
How did you go about this senior Man?

pappy2000:
Re: Impotence Wahala by Pearl002: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can we schedule time to discuss briefly because there are many underling causes of what you said...........

Cares!

Re: Impotence Wahala by Testee091: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'd like to reach you on phone to seek your opinion/advise on the topic. Kindly share your contact with me.
Re: Impotence Wahala by Testee091: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'd love to seek your opinion/advise on the topic. Kindly share your contact with me.

pappy2000:

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help For Treatment If Apollo / Grow Your Bald Hair Back Baldness Treatment And Hairloss Treatment Cream / Nigerian Graduate Nurses Association Disassociate Self From JOHESU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.