Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku (569 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by Hardrockyng: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has vowed to remain loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari.

He also pledged to continuously support him and make sure he succeeds as leader of the nation.

Atiku on Sunday, June 21, released a statement to address the widespread assertions and insinuations that he connived with Bukola Saraki to undermine the interest of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the National Assembly leadership elections.
http://ynaija.com/atiku-abubakar-president-buhari-loyal/

Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by calmbabadee(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerians can see beyond these propaganda.

God will help our president to lead us right. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by solarview(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2015
E
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by amnesty7: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2015
You will always remain loyal to your interests, dear Atiku.
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by moscobabs(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Atiku is nothing but a gold-digger
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by Dannyset(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Just exactly the way u did to Obasanjo? Atiku is trying to bring the massive support Buhari has to his chest. Even in this statement, u can smell 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by aare07(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Atiku should be loyal to electorates because we are in republic not military era
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by eazisky(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2015
traitor like u, thank God buhari was alive during ur regime with obasanjo
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by biznus: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Na wa o, it should go without saying na... hmn hope nothing
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by Young03(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Yes u av to so he cud gv u an appointment bt wen u loose d apoitment

i know u wunt remember d word loyal again
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by greatiyk4u(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2015
B4 Nko?
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2015
A traitor has no loyalty
Re: I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku by hassan85(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2015
He can help balance Tinubu hegemony but one thing is sure, He Atiku and He Saraki will never Be Nigerian president and should keep his prostitutions going on. He will never get to where Tinubu is ever

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Orders Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints nationwide / Same-sex Marriage ‘victory For America’ – Obama / Bode George Orders Obanikoro To Be Thrown Out Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.