Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,028 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First (524 Views)

BREAKING: An Igbo Man Wins Again As The President Of Gabon / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by solidstone9ja: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
Everybody wants change, nigera is a large country with lots of diversity and tribes what problem can you fix if you become president today
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by amnesty7: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
solidstone9ja:
Everybody wants change, nigera is a large country with lots of diversity and tribes what problem can you fix if you become president today
Waking you up from your daydreaming.
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by Judeoxide(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Light..corruption.. Road... This thing are microscopic problems hindering our development especially corruption and light
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by indiraserv: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2015
I'll fix power first!
solidstone9ja:
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2015
I will build another Abuja across the 36 state of the country and put the rest of the money in my account.

at least i don try na.
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by angieberry(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Power supply!!!
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by Sleekydee(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
I WILL FIX MY BELLY FIRST.
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by Chiaka(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Electricity
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by krazydave(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
my financial status grin

but seriously,
First thing should be Power.... Constant Electricity can change plenty things in this country.
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by SUBMARINE: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
TRUE FEDERALISM

Undo the Unitary Structure cool
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by Blackfire(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2015
BAN RELIGION.
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by funlord(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2015
grin
My bank balance of course!
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by andresia(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Security first
Re: If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria What Will You Fix First by worthytalk: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Divide the zoo. asap

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Likely To Meet House Speaker Dogara This Week / Opinion: Buhari ‘the Change We Need’ / Thugs Attack Pensioners During Anti-aregbesola Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.