Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares (24058 Views)

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / MTN Moved Over $12bn Out Of Nigeria--Dino Melaye / WAR! I Cannot Impregnate ‘menopause’ Remi Tinubu – Dino Melaye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
The lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye yesterday revealed his ambition to be the President of Nigeria someday, asserting that, “I will be” president. He however did not state when this will happen.
The senator spoke on Channels Television while appraising the first anniversary of the Senator Bukola Saraki-led 8th Senate, arguing that, “the Senate under Senator Bukola Saraki has done brilliantly well. But we would have done better if not for this; like I call it this planted distraction by people of inordinate ambition.”

Apparently referring to the assets falsification trial of Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, which has been linked to the way he emerged as Senate President, Melaye said; “you don’t kill a man for being ambitious.”

He continued; “Everyone is ambitious. I’m ambitious;like I want to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. It shouldn’t be a crime. I will be.”

When asked by the anchor of the programme if he really wants to be president, the lawmaker reiterated; “I’ll be. When we get to that bridge; we’ll cross it.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/13/i-will-be-president-of-nigeria-dino-melaye-declares/

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Apparently referring to the assets falsification trial of Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, which has been linked to the way he emerged as Senate President, Melaye said; “you don’t kill a man for being ambitious.”

He continued; “Everyone is ambitious. I’m ambitious;like I want to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. It shouldn’t be a crime. I will be.”

You are ambitious and we all know. Just as you promised to die with saraki.

yeye lawbreaker.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by OnankpaBa(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
If i say make thunder fire Dino now, people go call me zombie. Who wan give president?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by junketer(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Yes you will. When you reach 70 something. Ask bubu.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy
junketer:
Yes you will. When you reach 70 something. Ask bubu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016

Saraki spoke man and body guard. Am not surprise sha.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by shukuokukobambi: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Why can't he dream? cheesy

He's my Yoruba brother and ipunk yoots are in love with him because of his suicidal support for their Yoruba master called Saraki so why can't Dino dream? cheesy

Ipunk yoots and their ozo titled elders with their red caps have been trekking under the hot sun for saraki and I trust they'll do same for Dino when the time comes cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by SweetLove0(f): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
nonsense. In Don Jazzy voice. " You want President, come and take it" lipsrsealed

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by SweetLove0(f): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
lalasticlala come and see your brother o grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by SweetLove0(f): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

OnankpaBa:
If i say make thunder fire Dino now, people go call me zombie. Who wan give president?
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
TAKE KEH! He can never smell that seat in his life.

SweetLove0:
nonsense. In Don Jazzy voice. " You want President, come and take it" lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by SweetLove0(f): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin
DONSMITH123:

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by danny56: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who do u want to lead with all your childish attitude displayed so far? Go ahead and show all ur cars and properties. Before I forget, go marry oooo (manchelor).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by agarawu23(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:

if i hear president cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by evy1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
President of Dino "AGE GRADE"
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy my brother who wan even dash am sef?

agarawu23:
if i hear president cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by YoursGEJ(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Abeg make somebody wake Dino up. Day don break grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by stephnie1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
agbaya

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by stephnie1(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
danny56:
Who do u want to lead with all your childish attitude displayed so far? Go ahead and show all ur cars and properties. Before I forget, go marry oooo (manchelor).
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
What a billy goat

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Abeyjide: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
what a dream by a clown.....hand bag senator to saraki' wife.God forbid you becoming our president

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by moscobabs(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
hey..Oga Dino I beg wake up day don break.

stop watching season films u refused ...u just dey deny yourself sleep at normal time

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by kbams241: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
U Shuld av chosen a diffr path. Comedy suites u best

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by siraj1402(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Odè Olodò,honestly that will be last thing to happen to Nigeria. I see another Amodu Shuaib soon.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
DREAM ON. DREAM ON MY CHILD.
KEEP DREAMING SIR. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, TELL US

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by henrydadon(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Well! Who am I to doubt him! In Nigeria shiit happens! If a dunce with the horrible past like buhari could become a president after all his antecedents and lack of good pedigree, then any agbero in Nigeria can be it's president! Never say never!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by olajide8(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Laiye
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by publicenemy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Its okay to dream.

Every night,I dream of fvcking Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj,rihanna,beyounce,kim kadashian and even Iara Oshomole.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by hazyfm: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joke of the year
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by macino1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
God forbid. . .This can't even happen in your dream, except the country that you created.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by hrykanu231(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
I watched that interview and as usually he exhumed his usual pride...

1 Like

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by sayyid(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
who no like better thing make i see.
well everybody has a dream but not all dream comes through. I would say I like his courage for saying it out most people wants the sit of power as well but can't spill it out.
What we should rather as oga Dino instead of us accusing, abusing him unnecessarily is that DID HE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday / Dr. Godwin Maduka Speaks At Armed Forces Radio, Gets Military Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.